best update ever
luv it

Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: surbhimathur

ROOM-MATES! πŸ˜ƒ

Wow dude..u write freaking cool!! and this was way cooler!
Thanks. πŸ˜³
i adored the bonding between Swa-Ron here! Yeah, twas another aspect I wanted to exploit.
and loved how swayam irritated sharon! 
sharon fussed over her cheese parantha was sumthing really natural  I know. Personal experience. πŸ˜‰
but the sweet gesture in the end by swayam was adorable! πŸ˜³
LOL he slid in her bed again! πŸ˜†
Do update more nidhi..its really awesome to read your works! 
take ur tym but do write more! Let's see if I can make myself complete the stuff I've started. πŸ€”

Thanks a lot for commenting, Surbhi. πŸ˜ƒ And sorry about the PM. I really did think you were in my buddy list. I've added you now. πŸ˜ƒ
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratik54000

both the os were superb and full of life...i am glad to read those os..thank you for pm...do write more..sorry a bit in hurry so no long comments...

Thank you so much. πŸ˜ƒ
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

Your last OS was brilliant. And I'm talking about, "If you could see me now". I really liked the idea of her being a blind girl. The concept was really touching. I'll read the latest OS soon and give a comment as well. :)

Thank you for the PM

Thank you for commenting, Srishti. πŸ˜ƒ I wanted to show how their story would be with every different angle. So I tried this out.
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanzz15

Again you nailed it girl!!the way you portrayed swaron friendship is just super awesome!! Nidhi you are really a factory of outstanding ideas!!please return back with a new one soon & be a lifesaver to all SWARON fans.god bless... love tania;)

Thank you so much, Tania. πŸ˜ƒ Factory of outstanding ideas?😲 iBlush. β˜ΊοΈ
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Thanks a lot for commenting, Surbhi. πŸ˜ƒ And sorry about the PM. I really did think you were in my buddy list. I've added you now. πŸ˜ƒ

Its okay...as i have already made myself a habit to checkout this thread whenever i cum on IF..so its cool for me! πŸ˜†
and--Accepted!
 πŸ˜ƒ
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Thank you so much for the comment Sudha! Love you! πŸ€—

You Do.you sure do Nidhi - looking forward to this FF already. πŸ€—
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ooo wow i juzz wanted to read more n more of it..!! plzz is os pe cn u write a short ss or sumthng plz plz plzz fr us plzz..!
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

Well I did promise you guys seven OSs. Though this here isn't exactly a OS. πŸ€” More like a SS. Take it whichever way you want; this will have at least 2-3 parts. Though I cannot promise you when exactly will I be able to post the next parts.

The Diary

Part 1

She had stumbled upon it by accident.

Okay, maybe, one fine day she had barged unannounced into his study and had just managed to catch a glimpse of a brown leather-bound diary being hastily thrust into the side drawer of his desk, before he turned around towards her, acting nonchalant and had abruptly changed the subject.

And from that day onwards, she had been in constant agony to find out what was written in that book. She had had countless fights with Her Conscience, as it reprimanded her for even thinking of invading his privacy. Her Conscience was one ruthless bitch, calling her a dishonourable, ignoble, selfish human being having no moralistic boundaries.

She retorted back, saying, as his wife she had the divine right to share all his things, emotions and thoughts. And that personal diary of his came under all the three categories.

Take that, you uptight, virtuous-

And did you ever think about how he would feel if he ever found out that you read his innermost thoughts and feelings? Asked Her Conscience, like the ethical moron that she was.

She had no satisfying answer to that. So she had never pursued her urge to read that diary.

Until now, that is.

What had changed, you ask?

Well she was seven months pregnant now. And as she slipped into his study, opened his desk drawer and quietly, guiltily slipped the book out, she silently decided that it was her hormones compelling her to do so.

He had gone for an important meeting and wouldn't return for the whole day, so she didn't have to worry about him finding out.

She walked to her bed, fluffed up some pillows and stacked them behind her back. Then resting her head on them, she lied down, making herself comfortable and propped the diary on her bulbous stomach.

That is when Her Conscience again started ranting off with her boring, righteous thoughts. Her Conscience really needed to get a life!

For God's sakes! She was carrying his child in her! I think he can find it in his heart to forgive me, if he does ever find out, that is.

That effectively shut that irritating voice of Her Conscience and with that done she once again turned her attention to the diary.

She ran her hands along the smooth, leather cover and stopped her finger at the clutch that kept the book firmly shut. She flicked it open with her hands and taking a deep breath she opened to the first page of that diary.

This book belongs to:

Swayam Shekhawat.

She felt an odd excitement run through her as she swept her finger over his name. She was about to dwell into his most intimate thoughts. That thought itself was quite thrilling.

She turned to the next page.

The diary was marked with already printed dates on each page but he had dashed those out and had written his own dates.

She took a deep breath and started reading.

20th April, 2011

Sharon,

Today was the first day-

She stopped reading and flicked to the next page, and then the next one. All of them started the same way. This wasn't a personal diary. These were letters. Addressed to her. Okay granted that he probably never meant for her to read it. But all of them were addressed to her! That had to mean that he wanted to tell her all these things but never got around to. Well better late than never.

She flicked back to the first page and began reading again.

20th April, 2011

Sharon,

Today was the first day you talked to me. Well, more like insulted me. I just wanted to wish you luck. But I know you didn't mean it. You are not that person who you flaunt in front of others. I can see that beautiful heart of yours even if you can't. And I know that one day I'm going to make you meet the real you. You have no idea what a wonderful person she is. I decided to write this diary because I know it in my heart that this first meeting of ours isn't going to be the last. And I intend on capturing every single one of them.

I hope someday you will realize how much I love you.

A tear dropped out of her eyes and she quickly wiped it away. A guilt stricken pang ran through her heart.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Was she going to feel this guilty on each page?

Stupid Swayam! Why the hell was he so damn nice?

She stroked her belly, absent-mindedly, lost in her thoughts.

"Please be nice like your father." She cooed lovingly. "Don't even think about taking after me!"

Reluctantly, she brought her thoughts back to the diary. She looked at the digital clock on the bedside table and frowned. There was no way she was going to finish reading this diary before he came. Even though she wanted to read every single entry that he had made, she knew she was short of time. She was going to have to skip some pages.

Maybe some other day... She consoled herself.

She then slid her fingers down the open side of the book and flicked to a random page.

1st June, 2011

Sharon

Last night, was a dream come true. You have no idea what you gave me last night. You gave me hope. That maybe we aren't as far apart as we seem. Every touch, every tear will be etched in my heart forever.  You looked so beautiful last night, so uninhibited. Last night, I fell in love with you all over again.

And then this morning happened. I stood there waiting for you in the locker room when you entered wearing the last thing I would expect you to wear, but looking just as beautiful as you did last night. Last night you were vulnerable because you were inebriated. But this morning you were vulnerable simply because you are Sharon.

You know, you look so cute when you lie. I know that you do remember what happened between us, last night. You asked me not to mention it ever again and your wish is my command. I don't know how to go on now. I had apparently banked too much hope on last night.

Tears were now streaming down her face unreservedly. She remembered that day and it only added to her already huge mountain of shame and guilt. She just wished she could change all that but she couldn't.  She had managed to hide all that guilt somewhere deep within her soul. But all that came flowing out now, in tempestuous torrents, overwhelming her.

As if to punish herself, she wiped her tears and turned to another random page.

6th October, 2011

Sharon,

I don't how I'm supposed to react today. Should I be happy that you told me you love me in front of everybody or should I be devastated that you meant the exact opposite? Should I be elated by the fact that once again we came at the precipice of being closer than ever or should I just immerse myself in sorrow for the way you declared that I don't affect a single cell in your body?

I am confused, Sharon! Because you are confused! Your own eyes betray the harsh words that come out of your mouth! You tell me that my existence doesn't matter to you and yet your eyes scream a completely different story. Do you honestly don't feel a thing for me?

She sighed. Before once again her eyes let out a fresh torrent of tears. To read about his feelings for her was both exhilarating and painful. This was Karma in its purest form. The same Love that she had defied and scorned back then was coming to bite her in the arse. No doubt, she deserved it but she had never been so emotional before.

"Stupid hormones!" she muttered to herself, before moving on to the next random page.

Snowey thumbnail
RES

Nidhi this is a beautiful start to a SS.
Loved the fight you have shown between Sharon and her conscience. I know how difficult it will be to keep away the urge to read and know the in depth details the other person who happens to be your life partner holds for you. The reason you gave for Sharon finally winning the battle and taking over the diary felt apt. A pregnant woman with her emotions running all over the place and how she felt with each flip of the page beautifully shown. 
The incident you picked the locker room one was epic, looking forward to read how Swayam reacts to Sharon holding his diary..if he gets to know that is..
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago