Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ABBY92

AWWHHH, that was a really sweet OS !!! Love how Sharon tolerates everything Swayam does no matter how much it irritates her !! And Swayam dancing to I like to move it, move it was hilarious !!! I would so like to see Swayam actually do that on the show. πŸ˜†Though Swayam behaves like a brat at times, it was so sweet that he remembered their anniversaries as roomies and actually got her something to celebrate the day with !!! And the ending where he goes to sleep in her bed again just like in the beginning was perfect !!

Thank you for commenting Abby. πŸ˜ƒ
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Don't get ideas, woman! It's humid in Mumbai! πŸ˜†

I seriously had this doubt πŸ€” like even in the beginning!!
And besides its chilly in Mumbai at night, unless you have shut your windows tight!!
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu

I seriously had this doubt πŸ€” like even in the beginning!!
And besides its chilly in Mumbai at night, unless you have shut your windows tight!!

Do you really want me to get into the backstory? πŸ˜† Fine, then. It's summer. The windows are closed because there is a constant attack from the spiteful mosquitoes. They are not so well off that they can afford to install an AC. And nobody likes to sleep with the blanket nor do they like to sleep without the blanket. Keeping all that in mind, plus the fact that Swayam finds it comfortable to sleep without his shirt, is the reason why he was shirtless. 

Are you satisfied, woman? πŸ˜†
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for in-detail description and for discreteness πŸ˜†
Me satisfied now😈
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu

Thanks for in-detail description and for discreteness πŸ˜†
Me satisfied now😈

My pleasure. πŸ˜†
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This one was just breezy. Like a rom com movie before intermission. ( Well all the love and complication happen in second part πŸ˜† ). It was such a fun to read. And I'm sure each person who has lived or is living in a hostel or a lodging facility would miss those days. πŸ€“.

This one was just superbly written and believe me it didnot felt rushed. On the contrary it felt like this OS should never end and it should go on. All the incidents you mentioned funny and entertaining in their own way. And as I have already told you 'her eyes blinked with such fierce hostility that the Russian nationalists would have been proud of her.' This line was just epic. Breakkfast portion was the most relatable incident. And bathroom and bedroom incident have me in LOL mode. Swayam's as well as Sharon's character were really itched in an intriguing manner in this OS. I would love to read more about them again :)

It was an awesome fun and nice break from the crap which the Cv's are showing us these days through these OS's. And I'm pretty sure evn though this marathon has finished but still I will haunt this thread.

And yeah next time start a full fledged Olympic not just marathon.
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

This one was just breezy. Like a rom com movie before intermission. Is that a compliment, Marauder boy? 😳( Well all the love and complication happen in second part πŸ˜† ). It was such a fun to read. And I'm sure each person who has lived or is living in a hostel or a lodging facility would miss those days. πŸ€“. Sadly, I never got the chance. πŸ˜’

This one was just superbly written and believe me it didnot felt rushed. I really did feel as though I went through it a little bit faster than normal. 😳 On the contrary it felt like this OS should never end and it should go on. Wouldn't you like that? 😈All the incidents you mentioned funny and entertaining in their own way. And as I have already told you 'her eyes blinked with such fierce hostility that the Russian nationalists would have been proud of her.' This line was just epic. And like I've told you, I have started paying a lot of attention in the History class by sincerely reading Kane and Abel during the lecture. 😈Breakkfast portion was the most relatable incident. Kyu reh Shishir? Ab tak kitne logon ka breakfast chura kai khaya hai?πŸ˜†And bathroom and bedroom incident have me in LOL mode. Swayam's as well as Sharon's character were really itched in an intriguing manner in this OS. I would love to read more about them again :)

It was an awesome fun and nice break from the crap which the Cv's are showing us these days through these OS's. And I'm pretty sure evn though this marathon has finished but still I will haunt this thread. Hee. πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah next time start a full fledged Olympic not just marathon. Tu toh mera case leh kar hi rahega! πŸ˜³

Thanks a ton Shishir. You know, I believe our sense of humour is on the same wavelength. πŸ˜†
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nidhi you never fail to amaze me with your amazing writing skills and now with the themes of your OS's. 

Foreplay : Love what you mentioned about how SwaRon love keeping the sceret about dere relationship. All i can say is very beautifully written. I love how Sharon acts as if she controls everything and how Swayam is capable to turn tables with one move and she is lost in him. β˜ΊοΈ

If You Could See Me Now : Beautiful and this one fr sure left me speechless. Swayam and his reaction for the stalker lady was funny. Sharon as a blind girl..love the way you described Sharon's character...and love how u made Swayam describe Sharon's beauty and his eagerness to see her eyes. The way Sharon is living even though she is blind is so inspiring. Loved SwaRon conversation and loved the way you described swayam's shock of state knowing about Sharon. Loved the part where Sharon asked if she can touch his face to remember him...very beautifully penned down. πŸ˜Š

Roommates : Well this one was indeed a sweet and funny one. Love the way you sketched Swayam and Sharon's characters. Ouch feel sorry for Swayam ass 4 consecutive kicks from Sharon πŸ˜†  The bathroom part was damn funny specially "I like to move it" part  πŸ€£

Sharon's reaction when Swayam shamelessly ate her cheese parantha and said that it was the tastiest parantha ever was hilarious poor girl could not stop thinking about same. It was sweet of him to buy her a gift. Loved the end when Sharon and Swayam both mumbled I'm going to kill you in the morning and can't wait. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Nidhi for giving us such amazing OS's and sad since you said this is the last one. Thanz once again for PM πŸ˜Š

P.S Sorry was unable to comment regularly. 
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail

sooo cute + sweet both of