India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A OneShot a Day: A SwaRon Collection

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hullo Peeps! Cool So a week or so back, I saw my Acerbic buddies whining (in a cute, non-repulsive way LOL) about how there are so few works on SwaRon nowadays. So I decided to go on an OS marathon. I'll be posting a OS everyday for the next seven days that will hopefully take our mind off the dull track that they are showing on the show.Ermm Now I don't promise that I'll be able to post a OS everyday, but I'll try my level best. 

Now just to be clear, these aren't really proper stories with a proper plot or anything. They are more like excerpts from a novel. They aren't connected in any way to each other. In short they are proper OneShots that end as abruptly as they begin. Hope you guys will enjoy. 

I'll post the first one in some time. Big smile

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaronForever94starryLove_skid2useithoneyangelgargicoold3luver._Molly_.preetibahetiAnikz003neeliyertashu20Smiley1279varoo28mrashMahirahvenusrockzmahak_28swaroniliciousLoveShantannuswaronland__anonymous__lyfisbeautiful.CoffeeStains.swa-ron-Chaitra-NabzKaJenDMG-Snehaa-Ardour.candybarNirju99AmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_MirageSwaronCoffeeAddictGunjan.taniya_dostiiExpectoPatronusAnindita91Tanuka_TanHaRadioactive.flirteyed-Nia-SnoweyShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshaLegilimens.sweetydiyafrienHPHolic-3abhilasha_dream.Comics_Music.surbhimathurHR-DMG4lifeneethaABBY92-FrozenRain-LovenarbhiLamheChurakeLost-angel---Priya---maraudershaani2209thegameisonsky_fighter-Araina-

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

mythu_gambika71starryLove_skmeghishLoving_rose28id2useitgargicooldoll_sgswaroniliciousmohitmohanty19neeliyerdn-starAnikz003tashu20mrashvaishali_mhaskepreitygal99-Snehaa-doc42Ardour.-GrilledCheese-.CoffeeStains.gunnu1swaronlandflirteyedAnindita91_bellaSwan_Radioactive.Tanuka_TanHaMirageSwaronNirju99VruShan_MaNantaniya_dostiiGunjan.abhilasha_dreamSnoweysadafarshaLegilimens.sweetydiyafrienDestiny_015neethaHPHolic-3-Jum-RulzZ-HR-DMG4life-Nia--FrozenRain-sky_fighterABBY92shaani2209aish._Deepika_LamheChurakeLost-angelmarauderthegameisonnature2Joshua_TANHA

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Nidhi you are life saver Embarrassed
Thanks Smile
This is also my RES for now. 

*Edited*

Desperate times calls for super awesome ideas from Nidhi Thumbs Up

It's very sweet of you to consider our not so repulsive and cute whining for an awesome surprise. About the surprise, I knew it would be an OS,as we all know how you feel about VM making  But never did I think its going to be a OS marathon. iLoveit Embarrassed

Coming to the update, this one felt a lil different from your other works. When I say that, its only because of the concept mostly..but you know what, you are genius that way, even a topic that I wouldn't otherwise see you writing has a trade mark of Nidhi all over it. Loved the complete makeover you gave to both the characters. Sharon engrossed in Swayam's thought and fearing to start a conversation was an amusing read. As Shishir, even I am glad that Sharon did not tell the joke but can't wonder what Swayam's reaction would be had she told him LOL

Wilhelm Wundt- The Conversation Starter - Loved the title very much.

Even though I know you are not to continue this one, but my interest to know what's next to an intriguing possibility is very much alive. Embarrassed

The ending, he very much aware of her existence am sure made Sharon smile but it also made me spin so many possibilities to what's next. 

As I told you guys, I am going to be missing D3 for sometime but you gave me a great reason to log in to IF daily for a dose of SwaRon read from you.

Love

Sudha Hug

Edited by Sudha-SK - 04 September 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gargicoolswaroniliciouslyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaronLost-angelthegameison_Deepika_

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Big smile
Nidhi ever since you have told that you have planned a big surprise for us I was excited. And this excitement doubled when you told that the surprise exactly is a 7 day OS marathon. As Sudha said in these dark times you are the life saver. Looking forward to have a ball in this post with your OS's.

P.S - I had thought first OS will be here only Stern Smile That's why this post was reserved. But OS next page mein hai to filhaal is reserve mein is post se kaam chalao. Tongue

Edited by marauder - 04 September 2012 at 10:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnowey

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Here goes my Reserve.
Don't expect it to be edited anytime soon. Ciao! 

I love you,
Kanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Perfect timing Kanks, I daresay. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
RES
You are a Savior!!! 
But I will comment late. 
Feeling a bit low because of the trackStern Smile A bit hesitant to read on SwaRon too. But I love to read your work!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaroniliciousSawyer_Tom-Jum-RulzZ-

Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
This is a super awesome idea nidhi ,.
thanks a lot .
blessed be .Hug

res.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom