Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written/Brief update :4 sep 2012(Haaldi ceremony) (Page 4)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by rash2222

Thanks Naresh buddy for the update..Day in and day out my friend you do it for all of us filling in Tanya dear shoes...Awesome buddy and big thank u ...Star

Guess the only good thing in the entire show was Anki was looking stunningly dead gorgeous and Asha too very beautiful...Apart from that nothing...
Guess tomorrow starts the sacrifice crap meaning Archu lost and Manav confused n lost..Arjun,poor guy baffled,cheated and lost..
Well well kudos to Ekta...Her self-destruct/panic button is always around the corner..Great..

Man Archu is in for major crying session..This surely is going to take its toll on Anki's health..constant crying like this is going to take its effect on her..poor soul thanks to Ekta...
Already she looks pretty weak now a days...Damn!!! Hope Anki manages it..Guess Asha/Purvi has already joined the list..
I feel for the actors who are forced to portray so much crap...

jai this has not only taken toll on anki but at archana also... just saw the sbs video in a portion vinod was carrying archu in her arms ... guess she fainted coz of shock that her daughter has given her... god what turn will archana manav relationship will take after this... already 8 days are left for divorce... let see... what effect will it have on archana and manav... i think this time archana should bash manav for sad upbringing of daughters 

So true Rashi..I feel for Hiten..What a confused role he is forced to play..He being such a good actor ,he might be wondering what the hell am I doing...Both Anki n Hiten clearly looked frustrated  with their characters now..Guess nothing affects Ekta ever...
All one can do is feel bad for actors who are forced to portray this crap and get the wrath of the audience...Ouch.

PS : I wonder what was Manav doing there..I think he is frozen out of shock and unable to react..In short totally confused as usual..Man...
jai frankly speaking i have no guts to watch tom and day after tom episodes coz archu will cry, get devastated and all her dreams getting shattered ... i am very angry at purvi couldn't she use her brains... archu accepted her and arjun's relationship ignoring her family... if she wanted her family she could have easily made arjun and ovi married but no she stood for right thing... such a fool purvi is...
P.S- it seems savita's lies are going to get disclosed ... there is a maha sangam episode coming up... 

Rashi now a days I dont feel anything and nothing surprises me in this show,,Maha sangam crap is coming and Savita lies is coming out...what a timing...Ouch..Archu's misery is just beginning it seems now all over again Ouch and Arjun ,Manav seem to be the two lost hopeless helpless confused lot as always..
Men in PR are made to be real suckers to say the least...Woman in PR are epitome of senseless sacrifice who are ready to sacrifice their love,relationship,lover,husband etc everything for others and the men for the sake of their so called PR with their lady love go along with it..
Man what a wonderful message...Great..Ouch..
Wedding crashing is the specialty of Ekta ...I would never understand why Manav came to do Kanyadaan leaving Ovi alone..OF course this is Ekta's show forgot..Ouch
Shruthi is doing a awesome job as Ovi..Caught a glimpse of epi,,Man oh man..Shruthi was fantastic today with her emotions through Ovi...Clap

Edited by Jaishankar - 04 September 2012 at 2:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh for the update...,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar-Naresh-

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

I so feel that Purvi is the one who needs treatment ,not Ovi..I think Ovi is pretty clear from day one on what she wants whereas Purvi has been caught up on her delusion for a non-existent happiness of her Aai and her love .The means she seems to have chosen is the destruction of everything that ever stood for her,mainly her aai and Arjun..
Well there you go another Ekta's show...Nothing surprising...

I totally agree with you Jai. I am not on team Ovi's side, but i must say that throughhout all of this drama, Ovi has been constant. she never waivered. she may have been obsessed and demented by at the end of the day she never change her view point. she strongly believd in her love and did what was necessary to get it. 

Hmmm, Purvi on the other hand, don't even get me statrted on her. She has been stringing Arjun along like a lost puppy. She has been making promises upon promises to Arjun that she'll never leave, but when the dust settles, she is not there. What has she done?? ovi gets married to Arjun. *smh*. Purvi does not know what is love.

Well this is officially it for me and PR. I have been wasting my valuable time. Ekta does not know the meaning of Pavitra rishta.

Edited by jenelle05 - 04 September 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Jaishankarsushkita10crazygirl4RDMagicalPari

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Purvi doesn't deserve Arjun, she should just spend rest of her life with sulochana.

Arjun, you did the right thing, better to be with someone who loves you more than the one you love.

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Naresh.
sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

[.

[

Rashi now a days I dont feel anything and nothing surprises me in this show,,Maha sangam crap is coming and Savita lies is coming out...what a timing...Ouch..Archu's misery is just beginning it seems now all over again Ouch and Arjun ,Manav seem to be the two lost hopeless helpless confused lot as always..
Men in PR are made to be real suckers to say the least...Woman in PR are epitome of senseless sacrifice who are ready to sacrifice their love,relationship,lover,husband etc everything for others and the men for the sake of their so called PR with their lady love go along with it..
Man what a wonderful message...Great..Ouch..
Wedding crashing is the specialty of Ekta ...I would never understand why Manav came to do Kanyadaan leaving Ovi alone..OF course this is Ekta's show forgot..Ouch
Shruthi is doing a awesome job as Ovi..Caught a glimpse of epi,,Man oh man..Shruthi was fantastic today with her emotions through Ovi...Clap
[/QUOTE]jai really i think CV completely gone mad bc they showing manav after seeing ovi's depression he went there and archana least bother about ovi who tried to do suicide and offer her a deal that means archana should realise ovi is out of mind and she needs extra attantion but she dame care about oviShockedShockedis this really a mother-daughter relation?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

alicemath IF-Dazzler
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
thnx for the update!!!Smile
RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh for the updateSmile