India-Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

Raghu-Naina U made me cry!

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Ive always thought that KW tf was the best so far, KW-Chaavi were the most magical jodi of TMLS. But i guess its time to change my views cz Raghu-Naina oh god they managed to steal everyone's heart. Especially Arjun, was the show stealer, his Tapori accents were so cute nd he's a brilliant actor. He made me laugh nd cry!SmileStarClap Nd the girl after a long time im seeing her on-screen after working 4 the show Shraddha in Star Plus itself. Wow she improved alot, her expressions were mindblowingClapClap The music everything was so perfect that u wont get anything to get bad abt the TF! nd there was no fillers , it was so realistic the end were both of them unites was the best part! This was the bestest love  story of TMLS, good job cv's, no words to describe!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanat11gal.angelmayuloveusonu-monuBabyHimavariNikki_Titli...Jes...

sanat11 Senior Member
sanat11
sanat11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I agree! Absolutely loved it!!! Arjun and neha both did a fantastic job! Ive seen arjun in left right left, miley jab hum tum and pardes! And he is no doubt such a brilliant anf powerful performer!!! Love him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobrakapooor

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Arjun indeed is a showstealer
gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
AB n Neha r awesome on TF.lov both of dem

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index