you were saying something about manners
she pays to cable guy to get the serial
isn't that the basic knowledge

u got cable connection just for this serial
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

yeah her mistake ,here millions fans keep on begging for some thing sensible no one listens ,nd she sent a message nd DB didn't quit nd its her fault now? some one clap plz! 

mine and thousands of others who did d same...
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I missed this Wasimji ðŸ¤£
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This entire thread is ridiculous. Congratulations to TM for creating arguments & turning members against one another. Reported.Edited by .Ghausia. - 11 years ago
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wth! Am I seeing in IF these days ? Do u expect Arhi to share the entire 22 minutes screen time ? Can't u follow the storyline ?

Shyaam is around because he is the villain. We will get a time when our Anjali will kick him out, but currently we don't have any other option than to wait out for it.

Anyways its your opinion that she should quite but def. not mine or most of them around.

Sanaya is really impressive with her performance since the start of IPKKND. Even for the past few days, even though she didn't have many dialogues her acting was fantastic, her emotions were spot on. 

I never felt Sanaya was neglected anywhere.

Honestly, speaking the poor souls who should quite are Akash and Payal, poor souls they don't have any role other than few dummy moments and dummy dialogues here and there for a long time now.

velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushboorath

just waiting for someone to speak...where was u wen ur frnd was getting dame personal bout watever i do here...y u didnt reply at that time dear...

whatever they said they never said you are sick did they
you were waiting for someone to speak
oh please,all of us are here only asking you so many questions
i was working at that time
as you have alife outside ipk,so do i

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dnt tell me wat i shud answer n wat i shud...u r no one to ask me...better keep ur mouth shut...or else have fun with ur frnds

ur money woth...i dint knew u pay to someone for watching this serial...u dnt have tv in ur home...oh shit sorry for that

LOL, that's quite a load of crap coming out from you.
You waltz your way in and start up with your stupid hints everyday.
What I have in my home is none of your concern.
You claim to know so much, tell us then.
Or are you just fooling around in this forum and giving all those so called hints.

Targaryen thumbnail

well u guys already playing dirty game/...wen u all become personal its ok...but wen i said something mirchi lag gai...that gud.,...plss clap

If you speak with us in a respectable manner then we'll do the same. But don't expect people to respect you if you abuse them verbally. Give respect and take respect!
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

DKS...i still curse dat day whn I sent message to DB on FB asking her not to quit...🤢

Yeah me 2. I wish I hadn't asked for DB to stay on. But her role was different then. Who was to know what the role would become 😡
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😆 I am a IF-Rocker too😆 I am in Red , well my whole life has gone in IF defending Sanaya/Khushi ðŸ˜†
Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago