Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saruns_Fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WTH...😲 now dis is left!!!!😑
 hav sum patience this is not any hollywood movie its an indian drama...wer relations r more important den love/marriage etc... nd in our country Bro-sis relationship is more precious... i know we'r waitng for a much awaited Grand weddng of our lovebirds... n i personaly hate seeing ShamAli scenes for almost 22:00 buh this tym i realy felt for Anjali coz hw innocent she is...😭 n madly trust dat bloody shyam who killed his own child such a selfish person he is... the good thing is that Arshi is together in this situation n i loved tat...πŸ€—
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This Bloody track Sucks big time πŸ˜‘ And the TM never abused Sanaya, so everyone please chill but but i cant see Sanaya Quiting yar, no way , i cant miss seeing her you know πŸ˜† Crazy fan πŸ˜†
Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry66

you need to quit telling ppl who they can tell to quit.even if they do need to quitπŸ˜†jke

Very funny.

No I will not quit fighting for freedom of opinion. We live in a democracy and it is everyone's responsibility to see that no one's rights are being impinged upon. Every one should be able to express their opinion without it being ridiculed. 
Edited by loveydovey - 11 years ago
starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: loveydovey

Very funny.

No I will not quit fighting for freedom of opinion. We live in a democracy and it is everyone's responsibility to see that no one's right are impinged upon. Every one should be able to express their opinion without it being ridiculed. 

sorry didnt mean to offend you
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

Very funny.

No I will not quit fighting for freedom of opinion. We live in a democracy and it is everyone's responsibility to see that no one's rights are being impinged upon. Every one should be able to express their opinion without it being ridiculed. 

Quit , Quit, Quit Dishyum Dishyum Disyum πŸ˜†
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

perhaps i do worry about IPKKND 24/7...thats loyality for me...and agree with u one point...its ashow..so relax and watch...

Now this is a paradoxical statement my dear,
You said first that you worry about IPKKND 24*7 and then you say that it is just a show.
Ponder on this once before you come up with more paradoxes.
I am sure you will get all the answers.
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry66

sorry didnt mean to offend you

You didn't offend me. I was just being honest. Take a chill pill πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: mubashera

she would never quit the show!! why are u even suggesting!?!!/

She is a brilliant actor! And if she loves her shw than she would never quit!?! and plus with other
characters atleast she gets break!?! she works constantly she deserves thatπŸ₯±

Brillinat actor. Agreed.
Works constantly. Agreed.
Work involves: Standing like a pillar, throwing in one-liners which definitely have words like "Di" and "zaroorat" included.
Edited by -Aimz- - 11 years ago
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey plzz dont say such a thing!!! I know how u feel and even im angry for showing so much of anjali and this crazy stupid track but still i love IPKKND and Arshi so i dont ever want them to quit or anything no matter what happens! Im sure they wont either! Maybe daljeet needs to quit if shes not happy bot sanaya!
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aimz-

Brillinat actor. Agreed.
Works constantly. Agreed.
Work involves: Standing like a pillar, throwing in one-liners which definitely have words like "Di" and "zaroorat" included.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†