Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: misscrazyfan

HEY CHILL GUYS...

ALL CHARACTERS R TALKING BUT SANAYA WITH OUT MUCH DIALOGUES SHE IS DOMINATING EVERYONE WITH HER EXPRESSIONS THROUGH HER EYS...
HER BODY LANGUAGE WITH BARUN  IS AWESOME ...
HER SUPPORT OF PILLAR TO ARNAV IS EXTRAORDIANARY..
ACTUALLY SHE IS GIVING LIFE AND LIMELIGHT TO THE SHOW AND CHARACTERS BY HER MORAL AND HEALTHY SUPPORT...
WITH OUT HER THERE IS NO WAY SHOW WILL BE IN MODE..
ANAJALI SHAYAM ROLE IS ONLY MERE PART...BAASED ON THEM ARSHI R ACTING  NOW WITH SITUATION...
WAIT FOR SOME TIME ANLY FOR ARSHI
TELL  ME NOW WY SHOULD SHE QUIT???????

*facepalm*

turn off ur caps lock first!
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

This shows how much u r loyal to IPKKND!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a immature drooler dear, in this world only the fittest survive...

If I am frank it has got nothing to do with my loyalty I don't live in a delusional world...
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Come on now the episode wasn't that bad! 
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: saij

I think you need to quit!

And I think you need to quit telling people what people need to do and what not.
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starry66

being loyal does not mean 24/7 worry about ipk...
what is dks supposed to do to show "loyalty"? its a show RELAX!!

perhaps i do worry about IPKKND 24/7...thats loyality for me...and agree with u one point...its ashow..so relax and watch...
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wasimji😲 how could you ask SI to quit

This KKG portrayal by SI is adored by the phangurls she is quiet she shuts her mouth she only says arnavji this and that she is so caring and loving to him Her life just revolves around the walking talking eating and sleeping of Arnavji what more do you want from her
All phangurls adore her now that she is the carbon copy of them They are most impressed with her infinitely superior acting skills now and cannot believe how she has grown as an actress She is no longer his equal but his arm candy and they are loving it So let us not rock the boat by suggesting something as sacrilegious as her quitting She has earned the good Phangurl keeping stamp of approval
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: loveydovey

If being loyal means to chant "Oh IPK rockzzz" whatever crap the CVs dish out then we'd rather not be loyal. 

sneha y r u wasting ur energy yar ,i dont know what is the definition of loyal to some ipk fans here! "sigh"
starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: loveydovey

And I think you need to quit telling people what people need to do and what not.

you need to quit telling ppl who they can tell to quit.even if they do need to quit😆jke
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

perhaps i do worry about IPKKND 24/7...thats loyality for me...and agree with u one point...its ashow..so relax and watch...

And we are giving our honest opinions about the show with which the CVs can at least try to sort out the crap they've been showing.
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Wasimji😲 how could you ask SI to quit

This KKG portrayal by SI is adored by the phangurls she is quiet she shuts her mouth she only says arnavji this and that she is so caring and loving to him Her life just revolves around the walking talking eating and sleeping of Arnavji what more do you want from her
All phangurls adore her now that she is the carbon copy of them They are most impressed with her infinitely superior acting skills now and cannot believe how she has grown as an actress She is no longer his equal but his arm candy and they are loving it So let us not rock the boat by suggesting something as sacrilegious as her quitting She has earned the good Phangurl keeping stamp of approval

Yes swatiji...
She is an object to please Arnav ji...
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago