Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut, September 04th, 2012 (Page 6)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Post cannot be quoted.
Awesome postClap...Yep a rude awakening for ASR...but i cant see him like this...i like him better as ASR then so helpless...Cry...Today Khushi could have broken him completely..but she didnt...she became his strength and helped him get back on his feet...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionredwine1

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arulradha

Paayaal,
The best 20/20. Way to go Clap Envy was my fav... Nicely put..

Ruby,
Great analysis as always. I have a qn for u about kushi's reaction to shyam's dialogue about loosing a child..Did u feel, kushi was in a very minor degree feeling sympathy 4 him? Her facial expression to me looked more like sympathy than disgust/surprise...

Saaru,
You make me laugh always with you posts. Loved loved loved it...Clap

Bella,
What a take !!! Fantastic..Big smile

Lizzy,aditi,Madhu ...
Waiting for you guys to finish your post..

IPK without DC is like sugarless jileebi...
DC rocks. Way to go guys.. Want talented people we have hereStar

Till tomorrow,
Radha

thank u sooo much dear Radha Embarrassed!!! 

yayyy DC Rocks !!!! Dancing

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Star
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

hey DC DARLINGS !!!

As Winey said "its a simple story" !!!

" THE UNIQUENESS OF THE I DO CEREMONY VOWS "

And now Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the pleasure of presenting to you Mr. and Mrs. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, Husband and Wife!!!"

thank Y'all !!!!!

luv n Hug
BellaPearl

Bella my dear - I have to give it to you today.. What a beautiful post!! Loved it! Loved it !! LOVED IT!!! Clap Clap Star

thankieee Embarrassed ...  love U more HugEmbarrassed !!!!! happy u loved it dear madhuEmbarrassed!!! 

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Updated on pg2

paayaal

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

hey DC DARLINGS !!!

As Winey said "its a simple story" !!!

no decoding  needed !!! ... no complications!!! ... nothing deep to analyse!!! coz they have Created IPK in a such a way that a normal/ordinary Person shud happily watch,understand n enjoy the  18-20 mins shown without any  stress !!!  .. take it as it comes ur way lovlies .. we are not trained writers or executers as they are !!! they know much better than us is what we need to accept in the first place !! lets just enjoy IPK ... all we need to do is point out our likes n dislikes... after all its a beautiful journey of two lovely souls !!! ...  

" THE UNIQUENESS OF THE I DO CEREMONY VOWS "

NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO NEEDED A GRAND WEDDING!!! PLZ REMEMBER THEY ARE MARRIED ALREADY!!! THEIR HEARTS UNITED!!! DESTINED TO BE ONE!!! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!

LET'S TAKE THEIR WEDDING BE IT GRAND OR SIMPLE!!! CHEERS!!! 

thank Y'all !!!!!

luv n Hug
BellaPearl

Humo do (like thi spost) Nandkishore...  Too good.. The audience poll is the best.. Thank you bella

hehehe... I DO like ur compli ...thanks a ton deariee Beena Hug!!! 

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Payal-wow.. Different emotions ..all present I IPK..excellent post
Winey- another wonderful piece..even I was whistling at the punches and dialogues yesterday.. 
Saru- missed u girl..fantabulous writing..loved it
Aditi- waiting for u to finish
Bella-wow..good explanation of the vows in relation to IPK ..audiences view was too good.
Megha- another  nice take from an arhi deewani...

MADHU-superb..wow ,nice enunciation of Characterictics of the four main characters ..loved it..
Sumi- today was a phangirl style of writing.i loved and felt like whistling while reading

Fuzzy- wonderful roundup of the episode..

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 04 September 2012 at 11:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalcoolgal270BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

khushi tells him that he has to be the umbrella for anjali during her troubled times ... she ,khushi would be the one who will stand by himto make sure the umbrella is not blown away by the crisis is another indicator ofhow far these two have travelled in the quest of discerning the true self of the other beyond the facade they wear for the world.

Tenderly reminded by khushi that he is not at fault,Arnav gathers up courage to face his distraught sister..The salves applied by khushi does the necessary healing...Alas it is time for war again..Shyam has come to meet Anjali with one intent..to facilitate his entry in to RM..he attacks his gulliable wife and Dadi with his emotional onslaught ..

the scene where he hugs anjali with a monologue was  fantabulous ..

The start of the battle (part2) with a deadlier foe is the future of IPK for arnav and khushi..now that the relationship between the love birds established as life partner,soulmates beyond compare..they meet Shyam head on..arnav drags Shyam outside his Di's presence lest she gets disturbed with dadi closely following  in support of  Shyam..khushi stands there as a support to her husband..Shyam is delivered punches upon punches despite dadi's vociferous protests ..this puts arnav on alert regarding dadi-Shyam nexus...but the braggart stills stands  and spouts lies that he loves his wife that too in front of the two people who know his truth-arnav and khushi..wow. Guts of that man ..the two dialogues - main Shyam ko apne jeeteji iss Ghar main wapas nahin aane doonga of Arnav..hum uss ghar wapas aake rahenge aur yeh garbpaath  uski taraf Hamara  pehla kadam hain was mind blowing..two opponents have entered the fray..both ruthless in their own way..it is battle of the wills..so who is going to win? It seems the evil is gaining an upper hand now.. As we all know,The divine power will keep her hand only on the righteous..so let wait and watch this play out..

Now the battle has started ..the battle of entry in to RM..arnav gets his sister discharged from the hospital  and  trying to prevent the entry of Shyam in his Di 's life..if only he knew that it is his Di who has willingly invited  the destruction in their lives ..here we see the one of facet of love that is trust at its peak in arhi life where arnav only trusts khushi with his Di..another facet of brotherly bond where Akash signals his mother not to asks questions about anjali's untimely discharge to arnav..we see another facet of the grandmotherly love that is trust in her grandson's decision when arnav declares that Shyam 's entry will not be discussed in their house as it was a closed chapter..all the precautions have been taken to prevent the entry of Shyam inspite of the discordant note of dadi..but the precap gave us a different picture..Shyam back with anjali again that too in RM

Look at this careful planning of Shyam.. First he  met dadi and placed her in RM as his support,then he met anjali on the sly and convinces her of a misunderstanding between arnav and him.then regularly meets anjali to sweet talk her into his web..then sneaks in to RM to meet her..and now this murder to regularise his steps into RM without an ounce of cognisance of the family members or even arnav himself..so will Shyam succeed in installing himself back at RM using Arnav's Achilles heel as his weapon ..? Interesting  wait and watch it would be..that's it from me today ..
See in another thread Tom

some of which i loved the most in pink colour !!!

superb lizzz !!! U took me to the real battle ground with ur writing ...was literally clenching my fists n teeth during the scene !!!... u brought it right here though ur words !!! 

fantastic Clap!!!! loved it dear !!!

Hug

Lizzy2012

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Payal-wow.. Different emotions ..all present I IPK..excellent post
Winey- another wonderful piece..even I was whistling at the punches and dialogues yesterday.. 
Saru- missed u girl..fantabulous writing..loved it
Aditi- waiting for u to finish
Bella-wow..good explanation of the vows in relation to IPK ..audiences view was too good.
Megha- another  nice take from an arhi deewani...

MADHU-superb..wow ,nice enunciation of Characterictics of the four main characters ..loved it..

thank u sooo much Lizz !!!Embarrassed

Hug

Lizzy2012

Go to top