Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut, September 04th, 2012 (Page 35)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by redwine1









ahem writers block .. gaadi yeh pic pe aake ruk gayi hai .. 

Shut up and bounce 

Bouncing Bouncing 
just keep on bouncing 

mal mal ki raaton mein tum
khaabon ki baaton mein tum
bahon mein aaja zara jaaniya 
Chup chup ke dhadkano ke 
sun le sadayein raja
bahon rahne aaja jaaniya 


writers block kya pura ka pura short term memory losswa!!
yeh ley





[/QUOTE]



barun tere fans geele ho gaye 
tere khwab dekhte dekhte 

[/QUOTE]
yaar yeh padh key mujhe ho gaya writers block!!!!Embarrassed
Embarrassed



Edited by saaruipk - 05 September 2012 at 7:49am

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 5761

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1




Oye what is Taj Mahal .. yeh log agra pahunch gaye kya ???


[/QUOTE]

haahaa. I think lizzy is referring to arshi's room and poolside in RM.
[/QUOTE]

Oh .. here i was another new budget sanction or what Wink

hello bidz love .. howdy ?
[/QUOTE]
khatti with rubsAngry..arrey u said budget sanction and made fun of meAngryOuch
[/QUOTE] image[/QUOTE]
khatti with saru tooAngry
[/QUOTE]


hawww abe .. lizzy .. Nahiii itna bada lanchan .. shit .. NO RE .. NEVER .. u know whose FUN i was MAKING .. i ONLY EVER CRACK & MAKE FUN OF ONE PERSON .. ON THIS FORUM Wink
[/QUOTE]
abe rubs..i dont get angry at ppl u know that na..aisi anji style stunt kiya yaarLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 9370

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged



[/QUOTE]




doston aaj iss mehfil mein kai mastaane hain
ek haseena aur do deewane hain
lekin ek hai hero aur ek hai zero
ab aap hi bataaiye kaun hai hero aur kaun hai zero

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 2126

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by paayaal

Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by redwine1









ahem writers block .. gaadi yeh pic pe aake ruk gayi hai .. 

Shut up and bounce 

Bouncing Bouncing 
just keep on bouncing 

mal mal ki raaton mein tum
khaabon ki baaton mein tum
bahon mein aaja zara jaaniya 
Chup chup ke dhadkano ke 
sun le sadayein raja
bahon rahne aaja jaaniya 


writers block kya pura ka pura short term memory losswa!!
yeh ley






Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012redwine1

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged



hello DC darlings !!!!Embarrassed


whats happenin in here ?????


was goin thro' so many posts in the forum ... there are so many posts circling around sobti.. they are calling him "dumbo who is crying buckets for his di" !! n  there was another post that read ASR is no more manly Angry... reason: tears all the time !!!!! Angry ..  getting worse i say !!!


reg the Audience poll : choosing the best seems to be very easy for me these days !!!  the good ones are less in nos..










Edited by ArabellaPearl - 05 September 2012 at 7:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalredwine1

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Joined: 13 September 2011
Posts: 4955

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
past is here. people who don't want to see spoilers please don't see the link.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180379




Edited by bidz - 05 September 2012 at 7:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl




hello DC darlings !!!!Embarrassed


whats happenin in here ?????


was goin thro' so many posts in the forum ... there are so many posts circling around sobti.. they are calling him "dumbo who is crying buckets for his di" !! n  there was another post that read ASR is no more manly Angry... reason: tears all the time !!!!! Angry ..  getting worse i say !!!


reg the Audience poll : choosing the best seems to be very easy for me these days !!!








gawd n they call themselves his fans???
come to dc babes!!! we are rocking drooling vey going onBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionpaayaalBeautyForAshes

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 2126

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1








doston aaj iss mehfil mein kai mastaane hain
ek haseena aur do deewane hain
lekin ek hai hero aur ek hai zero
ab aap hi bataaiye kaun hai hero aur kaun hai zero

[/QUOTE]


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
directors, heres to you!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: stardust-   Replies: 61   Views: 8840

stardust- 61 8840 05 October 2011 at 9:44am by stardust-
Short Update-29th September

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 3   Views: 1743

Khilonaa 3 1743 29 September 2011 at 10:58am by minuu
SBB segment 27th September.

Author: Mettilda   Replies: 2   Views: 1213

Mettilda 2 1213 28 September 2011 at 11:40am by minuu
IPKKND//26th September WU - Saying Sorry.

2 3

Author: sabihaa.   Replies: 22   Views: 6571

sabihaa. 22 6571 27 September 2011 at 7:32am by ayesha109
~Episode Discussion Thread: 26th - 30th September~

2

Author: navya786   Replies: 13   Views: 1775

navya786 13 1775 26 September 2011 at 11:28am by navya786

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index