Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut, September 04th, 2012 (Page 10)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Clap AND  THIS IS IPKKND . A SHOW WHICH HAS THE POWER TO MAKE PEOPLE OF ALL AGE GROUPS SIT AND WATCH IT WITH PASSION WITH EAGERNESS WITH AWE WITH ANGER WITH CLAPS  FOR THE COMMENDABLE PERFORMANCES Big smile

MY DAD SAID " BARUN JAISA ACTOR DOBARA NAHI AYEGA , HE IS THE KING OF TELEVISION "Clap

anjali the brainless woman once again came in his  trap , this heartless man   tried hard to make anjali's condition worse ...Angry

i dont knw who should be said is more evil dadi or shaym ! how can dadi be this stupid ? damad jee damad jee damad jee  surely this  one aunty dosnt have any respect or shame !

arnav made clear and sure tht khushi comes with him to the room Thumbs Up! they made  anjali lay on her bed and came out ! arnav made a clear announcement hittin to dadi tht NO ONE WILL TRY TO BRING  SNAKE  BACK HERE NO 1.

U r the Best darling Clap!!! 

Brainless Woman - Heartless Man whatte match D'oh!!! 

damad jee damad jee damad jee  surely this  one aunty dosnt have any respect or shame !  LOL u said it rite dear !!!

Arnav made clear and sure tht khushi comes with him to the room Thumbs Up

arnav made a clear announcement hittin to dadi tht NO ONE WILL TRY TO BRING  SNAKE  BACK HERE NO 1. Clap

super duper thoughts on the Episode dear Clap!!! an absolute hearts let out !!! am loving this post soo much n this uniqueness of a crazy fan is what i love ... guess i have pointed this out b4 too maham !!!  Clap

Hug

AWWW BELLA thanks a tonne for such sweet wordsSmile (face palms with sharam)
seriously m elated with such an  adorable appriciation specially where there are gigantic and innovative  writers all of u all are simply out standing like SaRun luv ya Hug

"As we grow as unique persons, we learn to respect the uniqueness of others." A  Robert H. Schuller quotes ...  I LOVE IT JUST THE WAY U WRITE [ like SARUN's I LOVE U JUST THE WAY U R ]Embarrassed ... 4 u Hug!!! 

HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Heart

hey DC DARLINGS !!!

As Winey said "its a simple story" !!!

no decoding  needed !!! ... no complications!!! ... nothing deep to analyse!!! coz they have Created IPK in a such a way that a normal/ordinary Person shud happily watch,understand n enjoy the  18-20 mins shown without any  stress !!!  .. take it as it comes ur way lovlies .. we are not trained writers or executers as they are !!! they know much better than us is what we need to accept in the first place !! lets just enjoy IPK ... all we need to do is point out our likes n dislikes... after all its a beautiful journey of two lovely souls !!! ...  

" THE UNIQUENESS OF THE I DO CEREMONY VOWS "

thank Y'all !!!!!

luv n Hug
BellaPearl

Bella...ClapClap

OMG OMG OMG Bella...u know m in total love with what u write & today was just ...purrrfect!!!!!

"With this ring I thee wed."  ---- MARRIED ALREADY!!!Day Dreaming

"With this ring I pledge my love."---- IN LOVE ALREADY!!!Day Dreaming

"With this ring I pledge my commitment."COMMITTED TO EACH OTHER ALREADY!! Day Dreaming

NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO NEEDED A GRAND WEDDING!!! PLZ REMEMBER THEY ARE MARRIED ALREADY!!! THEIR HEARTS UNITED!!! DESTINED TO BE ONE!!! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!...HeartDay Dreaming

LET'S TAKE THEIR WEDDING BE IT GRAND OR SIMPLE!!! CHEERS!!!Thumbs Up 

OMG Embarrassed!!! my Paayali darlingHeart !! thank u sooo much Hug...

i just tried writing as there was nothing much to talk abt the CostumesBig smile !!!! 

am really glad n soo touched by this sweet gesture of urs Day Dreaming!!!! yippeee thanks again dear makes me feel good !! *Blush Blushing!!!

Hug

paayaal

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

"Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper." -  Albert Einstein

Today this is what Arnav was made aware by his beloved & today he has bowed down this... it was always Khushi who was challenging him that his destiny was not his writing but GOD - who was holding his hands to write them... that day & time Arnav was clouded by his pride of his achievements which he could proudly boost about & thought all was in his hands & all danced to his tunes... but today he is a defeated man... who he thinks is a loser who couldn't save his Sister whom he was protecting like his own skin... who tired his level best to ensure not to let a small thing harm her... today he is helpless seeing his sister in this state & unable to make anything right for her who has suffered most of her life.

Do I say this as rude awakening or a blessing that Khushi HIS Khushi today again makes him see that all this is BHAGYA - DESTINY & this is something which no one can stop how much ever we try, what has to happen will happen, it'll not stop for anyone... all we can do is to give strength to the person affected.

It was blessing as Khushi unburdened him by telling him that he has not lost it all & he has done his best to keep his sister happy & fine... its pure play of destiny which no one has control of. This was much needed for a person like Arnav who carries a lot of burden on his shoulders & none to share the burdens on or open to anyone.

Today he has opened up so much so that I guess he will have some peaceful sleep which he has not had in ages... again his HEALER his KHUSHI who will be his strength & anchor - an equal who will aid him, guide him, walk with him to make things right.

Hope all the words Khushi mentioned today stays in his mind as he will need them very much as PAST comes knocking at their door.. be ready or not...

Highlight of the episode -

What a slap & numerous punches on Shyam's face... moment to capture for days to come. Dancing

Abhass Mehta - Superb, mind-blowing performance... amazing... Clap

Megz...ClapClap

Truly said Megz...Khushi is Arnav's biggest strength...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnredwine1

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

"Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper." -  Albert Einstein

Today this is what Arnav was made aware by his beloved & today he has bowed down this... it was always Khushi who was challenging him that his destiny was not his writing but GOD - who was holding his hands to write them... 
Highlight of the episode -

What a slap & numerous punches on Shyam's face... moment to capture for days to come. Dancing

Abhass Mehta - Superb, mind-blowing performance... amazing... Clap

What an Amazing way to start Megha Clap!!! one of the best n beautiful quotes by Albert Einstein "we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper." ClapClap

meghavnredwine1

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Post cannot be quoted.

Fazila...ClapClap

2 couples...instant love & instant hate...one standing by each other & the other emotionally draining & deceiving...ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionredwine1BeautyForAshesFazila~

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
OFFSCREEN MASTI

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 05 September 2012 at 1:05am

meghavnBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Originally posted by Fazila~

Post cannot be quoted.

Fazila...ClapClap

2 couples...instant love & instant hate...one standing by each other & the other emotionally draining & deceiving...ClapClap

nice WU dear Fazila !!!Clap

Fazila~

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

HeartHeartHeartAaawww Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  ... awesome pictures !!! how do u find it ??Embarrassed

paayaal

Go to top