Director's Cut, September 04th, 2012 - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by PriyaR-jeesa

Completely agree with you...They could have shown a feel good atmosphere of the wedding and then Anjali drama...You see the audience wants romance where there is no issues

After kidnapping track

Romance shown - Anjali depressed - Khushi guilty - Arnav blames Khushi
12 days remaining to 6 months - Khushi resisting
Khushi accepting - Dadi entry - Romance on hold
Re-marriage - Romance shown - Past and Anjali drama

Just show us wedding where all are having fun...
they are the best couple on tv n its simply not fair.. just so unfair..i ve no problem with the drama..during payash wedding also ther was a lot of attempts by shyamji..but not in between songs n dances yaar..imagine arnav khushi are dancing on teri meri n they show shyam searching for the scorpion in between!!! they dint do that at tat time!!! y now😡😡
Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by paayaal

issey bacho...😉

iss..sey tu bach

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by saaruipk

yaar tu bhi lay

paayaal how much ever u give us..we can keep drooling away..man nahin baregaa.droolavey😃😉
Originally posted by saaruipk

they are the best couple on tv n its simply not fair.. just so unfair..i ve no problem with the drama..during payash wedding also ther was a lot of attempts by shyamji..but not in between songs n dances yaar..imganine arnav khushi are dancing on teri meri n they show shyam searching for the scorpion in between!!! they dint do that at tat time!!! y now😡😡

they are married already
so a big fat wedding would not suit the situation

why are everyone drooling over BS today

Edited by nebuna - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

paayaal how much ever u give us..we can keep drooling away..man nahin baregaa.droolavey😃😉

haan to aaj drool vey drool vey...😉

Originally posted by PriyaR-jeesa

Completely agree with you...They could have shown a feel good atmosphere of the wedding and then Anjali drama...You see the audience wants romance where there is no issues

After kidnapping track

Romance shown - Anjali depressed - Khushi guilty - Arnav blames Khushi
12 days remaining to 6 months - Khushi resisting
Khushi accepting - Dadi entry - Romance on hold
Re-marriage - Romance shown - Past and Anjali drama

Just show us wedding where all are having fun...

rriya..i understand what u are saying..but the this is the story of nafrat pass aane na de and mohabbat door jaane na de..so the story will take these twists and turns..no ordinary love story this is...but my grouse is only one thing...why they dont promote the show
Originally posted by paayaal

issey bacho...😉

aWww

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

rriya..i understand what u are saying..but the this is the story of nafrat pass aane na de and mohabbat door jaane na de..so the story will take these twists and turns..no ordinary love story this is...but my grouse is only one thing...why they dont promote the show
yaar lizz don have any problem with nafrat🤢 n mohabbat😳..
my problem is why are they spoiling the scene???
the story is ok..show it the way u want..they are doing a good job!!! but they spoilt the scene forever!!!!
there were similar n major probs during payash wedding also...but they never spoilt any scene.. shyam was trying to kill anji at tat time..but did they show tat in between the songs when ppl are enjoying the best couple on tv???
no!!! then y now 😡
chill ppl...herz the chill pill...😉