Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally I am back! My laptop crashed and couldn't log in!! Missed you all..πŸ€—

Raah Pe Kaante Bikhre agar, Uspe toh phir bhi chalna hi hai..
Shaam Chhupale Suraj magar, Raat ko ek din Dhalana hi hai.
Rut ye tal jayegi, Himmat rang layegi, Subha phir aayegi.

Yeh Hosla Kaise Jhuke, Yeh Aarzoo Kaise Ruke...

More than the happy moments, It's the sad ones that define the strength of the bonds between husband and wife..The moments in which they are each other's courage , their himmat, their taquat, their hosla! It's difficult times like these which make the bonds grow stronger and the understanding powerful!

I loved the past two epis for the portrayal of mute understanding and resolve of Khushi for her relentless support to her soul mate at a time like this...and for Arnav's complete acceptance of khushi in his life, her inclusion in his inner most fears and pain and his need to tell it to her to make the burden go away! I seriously loved it!!

Other points to ponder:

• Loved how Khushi very calmly, gently but with conviction tells him that he is not at fault, its not him who has failed, but it's destiny...An unknown entity that Arnav doesnt believe in. She is slowly making him realize that there are somethings that man has no control over, even a man like Arnav Singh Raizada! And he listens...and understands...and accepts! I loved it...thank you CVs and thank you Barun and Sanaya!!πŸ‘

• He is not sure if he can handle being with his di at this minute when he has failed her! She reassures him that he has always taken care of her, always fulfilled all his duties and it is him and only him that she requires most at this minute! Even if he is unsure, she has the belief in him. And her faith in him gives him strength and acts like a soothing balm on his aching soul!!

• Oh why do they take forever to show Shyaam's face? I have said this many times before, saying it again! This show has only one villain CVs, please dont kill 2 minutes of precious time in revelaing the "Suspense" (Read faceπŸ˜†)

• How very conveniently shyaamwa the creepwa has put the blame on Anjali!
    Not just that but he makes sure he tells her if he was there, this would not have happened! Oh, very smooth you slimy snakewa!!😑 

• Anjali looks to be in shock while telling him she doesnt know what happened. Also no one is asking her at this point about how she fell. I guess when everyone will ask her, she might remember! I get it, the grief is too strong for anything else to make any sense now..I am not complaining about this, just an observation..

• Ok, Abhaas freaked me out with his shaitaani roop when he is hugging Anjali and says that the rajkumari will never come back! Oh his eyes! Deadly!

• I loved how throughout the walk of Arnav-khushi to the door, khushi is constantly looking at Arnav...to make sure he is alright, to gauge his reactions, to give him the support if required! Wonderful...and wonderfully enacted by Sanaya! And when he hesitates to open the door, she gives him the final push, the courage to do it! And tells "Hum dono milke sambhalenge"..😳

• The face-off! Wao! Loved how Khushi's hand was on her side when they enter the room, but the minute she senses Arnav getting angry at seeing the creepwa, she puts her hand on his shoulders! Hmm...

• Well, nice try by Shyaamwa the creepwa...Asking sorry and trying to enact as a grief striken husband and a father! Oh, how nicely Arnav sees through his charade!! 

• A firm tamacha on his not-so-laal-gaal for stating the "humara baacha, hum pita hai"..and Arnav's furious reply that he has no rishta whatsoever! You got that right Mr Raizada!!πŸ˜ƒ

• Arnav is surprised to see Shyaam's denial and his stance of not leaving the "rani sahiba". He has not anticipated that!

• Shyaamwa the creepwa is really good at doing nautanki! Maybe the effect of staying in the GH for few days!πŸ˜† I wish he would have learned some other things as well from them!
    He is convincing in his portrayal of a bechara pati in front of Dadi...Plus he likes to challenge Arnav and refute every argument! And he did both here! Ek teer se do nishane! Wah!😑

• Also from Dadi's POV, the scene painted a different picture...that is Arnav is really adamant and judgmental when it comes to Shyaam and he does not even let her "Pyaare Damadji" carry on with his grief of loosing a child and his wish to stay with his wife! Its going to affect her thinking and she is going to side with Shyaam more than ever!

• Arnav's seething in fury,clenching his teeth, literally whispering his threat but with a deadly low voice...everything was done beautifully by Barun! πŸ‘

• Ek baar Arnav ne kaha , nahin suna...doosri baar bhi nahin suna...to theek hai,ab khao mukka!πŸ˜† 
    I loved how Dadi keeps saying "aap aisa nahin kar sakte, damaadji anjali ke pati hai...yada yada..." and it does not make an difference to him! *Seeti*πŸ‘πŸ˜†

• It is Khushi that ultimately stops  him! Her touch brings him back to the reality, back from his red haze of rage!

• Dadi to Arnav after he made a Shyaam-pulp-shake : "Shayaad aap nahin dekh paa rahe hain jo  hum dekh rahe hain,daamadji Anjali bitiya se kitna paar karte hain"...

**Rolls eyes, ya seriously woman! Where are your eyes and brains! Atleast look at your pota to understand the pain and fury behind that onslaught! See and try to use the thing on your head...called Dimag!!**

• "Jab tak main zinda hoon, ye aadmi mere ghar mein kabhi kadam nahin rakhega!".. Asserting his stance and making it crystal clear to Shyaam and Dadi that his tactics are NOT going to work! Sigh, I am afraid, Arnav Bitwa you are wrong here...the are already working as Dadi is totally caught in his jaal!

• Khushi doesnt let go of Arnav's hand even when he is calm enough not to strike Shyaam..I loved that! She held on to him throughout just to convey that "hum saath saath hain".. Also the minute Shyaam moves towards Dadi to go away, she moves towards Arnav!! Very nice...

• Arnav is suspicious of Dadi and Shyaam!Oh Definitely! He catches on to the familiarity, the easy stance between them, he sees the understanding that passes, Dadi's support and Shaam's plea! The harvard brain is working and he is realizing who would have informed Shyaam about all this in the first place!

• Ok we know that the creepwa has forced this MC just to get back to RM! But even then, listening to all this from the horse's mouth is just πŸ€’ 

• Because Arnav is sensing a danger, he takes Anjali home, a place where he thinks he can keep her safe! thinks because he still does not know that Shyaam  has already been lurking in the corners of his home and laying his trap!!

• When nani asks arnav why he brought Anjali to RM, dadi goes into her "hai Arnav" mode and starts with her taunts! And I zoned out...Sorry,but the woman does not garner any soft emotions in me!  

• "Khushi tum mere saath chalo"...clearly sharing the responsibility of Di's well being with the only person he can truly trust!😳
  • Mami understands that something would have happened to make Arnav bring Anjali home like this! Dadi doesn't see this, for her, its his stubbornness that is making him do all this!😑 

• Ok..So ASR very clearly tells everyone that "Koi bhi....Glares at Dadi and holds her look, and I mean Koi bhi shayaam ko waapas laane ki baat nahin karega".  He says it loud in front of everyone but its actually just for one person and everyone in the family understands who that person is.πŸ‘
  • In the "coming up", they showed a little far away shot of dadi-nani when ASR tells the above line...But while the actual scene is airing, all close ups are shown! Why 2 different versions? That too, the one in the "upcoming" was much better as it showed Nani's reaction to the statement! She looks at Dadi thinking "Subhadra, sun lia tumne?"..πŸ˜†

Credits:

Barun Sobti:  Yesterda and today, you were fabulous! The pain, helplessness and the fury were all portrayed brilliantly!

Sanaya Irani: Loved you! Beautiful expressions, very apt body language! Amazing!

Daljeet : Well done...you were very good in yesterday's epi..esp the silent communication scene with Barun! Excellent!

Abhaas : You freaked me out today with the evil of Shyaam! Great job portraing such a villain!

CVs: Promo! Promo! Promo...

I know exactly what is happening in every other show being aired on star plus even though I have not spent even 2 minutes watching them!And for this show, there is nothing...If I wasn't part of IF and would have no an idea about the future track, the absolute blackout of the promos would have killed me!

Now, its driving me insane!! Please release at least one promo for now!! Tragedy has struck the family, leads re-marriage has a question mark and the villain is re-entering their lives to make things more complicated! If this is not the time to give a dhamakedaar promo, I dont know what is then!!

Love, Sumi

Edited by coolgal270 - 11 years ago
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper." -  Albert Einstein

Today this is what Arnav was made aware by his beloved & today he has bowed down this... it was always Khushi who was challenging him that his destiny was not his writing but GOD - who was holding his hands to write them... that day & time Arnav was clouded by his pride of his achievements which he could proudly boost about & thought all was in his hands & all danced to his tunes... but today he is a defeated man... who he thinks is a loser who couldn't save his Sister whom he was protecting like his own skin... who tired his level best to ensure not to let a small thing harm her... today he is helpless seeing his sister in this state & unable to make anything right for her who has suffered most of her life.

Do I say this as rude awakening or a blessing that Khushi HIS Khushi today again makes him see that all this is BHAGYA - DESTINY & this is something which no one can stop how much ever we try, what has to happen will happen, it'll not stop for anyone... all we can do is to give strength to the person affected.

It was blessing as Khushi unburdened him by telling him that he has not lost it all & he has done his best to keep his sister happy & fine... its pure play of destiny which no one has control of. This was much needed for a person like Arnav who carries a lot of burden on his shoulders & none to share the burdens on or open to anyone.

Today he has opened up so much so that I guess he will have some peaceful sleep which he has not had in ages... again his HEALER his KHUSHI who will be his strength & anchor - an equal who will aid him, guide him, walk with him to make things right.

Hope all the words Khushi mentioned today stays in his mind as he will need them very much as PAST comes knocking at their door.. be ready or not...

Highlight of the episode -

What a slap & numerous punches on Shyam's face... moment to capture for days to come. 

Abhass Mehta - Superb, mind-blowing performance... amazing... πŸ‘
Edited by meghavn - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally watched the episode!

Highlights:
  • I liked the confrontation between Shyam and Arnav; truly a teaser for the bigger battle to follow. Arnav did not believe Shyam's lies one bit; and was totally going to beat him to a pulp had Khushi not intervened.
  • I loved how Khushi was his strength; she did not cry buckets - just became his silent support system and he drew strength from her...he aint letting her go anytime soon.
  • ASR - buddy have you deciphered that Dadi and Shyam are in cahoots? Oh yes, it did look like his brain was working in overdrive there...now whether he just orders people around or follows through remains to be seen...I didnt like the whole dramatic...over my dead body dialogue though...dont want to think about it being another "hint" at some random accident.

Oddities:

• I didnt like Abhaas' acting as Shyam today; he was a bit OTT - and hammed a bit; so did Daljeet...but I guess the scene demanded it.
  • How is it that Shyam coolly walks in RM - in the broad daylight and NOBODY stopped him from entering Di's room? Eh - thoda zyada nahin ho gaya? 

Interesting Thoughts:

• Who will make Arnav take the bitter pill of allowing Shyam in...Di herself or Khushi? Its got to be one of these 2 only...they are the only 2 that he listens to.
  • I am not too concerned about any rifts between Arnav and Khushi...whatever it is will be very short lived; their bond is way too strong to be broken. I would like to see a nice war...with strategy and planning to fight Shyam. The past can come knocking later 😊
Edited by droopy_asleep - 11 years ago
mars80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
as always, bookmarking the thread :-)
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved today's episode especially the filmy punches by Arnav to Shyam .

The hug was so calming and soothing to Arnav , he knows Khushi will always be there for him , she is his strength . She once again tells him that he needs to go near DI and support her. He is not responsible for things going wrong and she tells him confidently that he can handle the situation she is there with him Hamesha. Arnav finally agrees and goes in to meet Anjali. Well on the other Side we have entry of Shyam Manohar Jha in the hospital .

The scumbag has the audacity to blame ANjali for losing the baby , makes her feel guilty . He behaves delusional like her and keeps on insisting he want his Rajkumaari . Dadi comforts him . Shyam once again has proved how wicked he is and can go to any extent . SHYAM at his manipulative best knows the right place to target, he is instigating Anjali for the premature death of the baby and this makes her more sick as she is already weak after the incident. I wonder how can a person kill his own baby , can a person be so cruel and wicked as Shyam .

The day Anji gets to know the truth , that will be the end of Shyam Manohar Jha .

Finally the twain meet, Arnav and Shyam . Arnav- Khushi are shocked seeing him there , one look and Anjali and Arnav drags him by his collar once again out of the room. Dadi looks on with a terrified look and follows him. I was not expecting Shyam to say Sorry but he surprises me always. Trying to get in good books of his Saale Saheb so that he can gain his entry back in Shantivan. Arnav is in no mood to listen to him and slaps him right away and is about to punch him when Dadi intervenes. Why does Dadi not question Arnav and try to find out the his side of the story , she is just listening to one side of the story and has made her opinion. But Shyam further angers Arnav and this time he gets punched by Arnav , only Khushi is able to stop him and get through his fury . It has always been her who has bought sanity back into Arnav when he loses control .Its to been seen how far can Khushi control him once the actual truth of Anjali incident is out. Will she be able to forgive SHyam once she gets to know about her Babuji , I feel not she alongwith Anjali will punish Shyam .

Arnav brain has hopefully started working as he sees the interaction between SHYAM and Dadi , does he suspect something fishy well let's hope he pursues it. Arnav has decided and takes Anji home in spite of DOC instructing otherwise. Once at home he instructs all to not talk about bringing Shyam back to his home.

I loved that its Khushi whom he calls for taking his DI up , she is right beside him when Arnav informs the family about Shyam . What does the future hold for this couple only time will tell. But they deserve to be together and be happy and I am sure they will fight as one against the enemy Shyam and their past .

So IPK fans do not forget to tune in from mon – Fri 8 PM only on SP for suspense, drama , romance , comedy and lots of interesting twist .

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 WINEY:😳

kaisi padi maar 
 toh aaya mazaa

for me this was one of the most satisfying episodes of IPK till date .. i dont know was more exhilarated seeing the slap & boxing session with Shyam .. than the I love you dammit .. simply coz .. it left me to wonder .. Arnav does not know yet that Shyam is the cause of this devastation .. so when he comes to know .. what will he do then .. ( bolo bolo tellz tells) ---- a step above murder ..below death πŸ˜†!!!

never have i been happier to see such a much hated character on screen ... Kudos Mr. Abhaas MehtaπŸ‘

U CUDNT STOP IT .. COZ U R NOT GOD ... THIS WAS THEIR DESTINY .. πŸ‘β­οΈ

The person who shud be getting the comfort is actually the one dishing out the comfort ..   poor Anji ... ignorance incarnate πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Shyam confessing his LOVE for Anjali . in front of Arnav & Khushi .. superb dude superb .. true devil incarnate πŸ˜‘πŸ‘

Fantastic !!!! always loved the way u write !!! Simply Rocking !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

luv n πŸ€—

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 11 years ago
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saaruipk

Post cannot be quoted.

amazing saru... laughed all the way through... kya bole yaara... too tooo tooo good
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

hey DC DARLINGS !!!

As Winey said "its a simple story" !!!

no decoding  needed !!! ... no complications!!! ... nothing deep to analyse!!! coz they have Created IPK in a such a way that a normal/ordinary Person shud happily watch,understand n enjoy the  18-20 mins shown without any  stress !!!  .. take it as it comes ur way lovlies .. we are not trained writers or executers as they are !!! they know much better than us is what we need to accept in the first place !! lets just enjoy IPK ... all we need to do is point out our likes n dislikes... after all its a beautiful journey of two lovely souls !!! ...  

" THE UNIQUENESS OF THE I DO CEREMONY VOWS "

Do you (Arnav) take (Khushi) to be your lawful wedded wife? I do. --HE DID ALREADY!!!

Will you love, respect and honor her throughout your years together? I WILL. PROMISED HIM!!! And WE KNOW HE WILL!!!

(Bride repeats the same vows.) --- GOES THE SAME WITH HER TOO!!!

Do you promise to love and cherish her - OMG they ABSOLUTELY DO!!! After the kidnapping track ... they realized that they cannot live/breathe without each other! They are in love and they are going keep us aaawwiinggg n oooiiinnggg!!!! So much to look out for... as for the love n cherishing part...we will never be satisfied with whatever is shown!!! At least am not: P ... I want them to keep loving n keep cherishing each other!!! ... i know am crazy ... crazy to such an extent that i want a "happily Ever After" and NOT a "happy Ending" !!!

In sickness and in health,-- YES HE DOES!!! time after time ... even when he hated her he couldn't let things hurt her... he tried holding her hand b4 she fell - the office meet , he protected her from getting hit by the car-the rain scene .. He rushed to the site that was under construction when he learnt that khushi had not returned home!!! He made sure she was aright b4 he left the gupta's house, he took hold of her again when she was abt to faint in the mandir, soo many to mention... U guys know it better..

(Bride repeats the same vows.)

Khushi on the other hand helped him out when she came to know abt his diabetes... She fed him with her favorite jalebis :) ... she took care of his health when his voice crashed ... she spent a sleepless night taking care of him when he got he collapsed for the second time!!! ---- N yeah they were n Still be together in sickness n health!!!

For richer for poorer - this is the best i do in the case of ARSHI!!! The great ASR always had problems with the "aukaat" ... and now... He helped buaji with the ration money when he stayed there... when he learnt that the gupta's couldn't pay the rent... he simply jumped in to save their skin!!! "the Aukaat" thingy which ASR was running after b4 he met khushi has no longer got to anything to do with the Arnav now ... He had come a long way since then...

For khushi the status never mattered... she never loved arnav for money or his riches... they ARE and WILL still be in together for richer n poorer!!!

for better for worse - soo much to pen down if I start with this ...lemme do with some of the situations here ... At present ... In the case of Arnav he gave khushi a solid proof when he stood by her side for the first time -during shyam's confrontation... " khushi meri patni " -- she was overjoyed by this mere words n needed nothing much ... she surrendered realizing his love for her the first time ever ... when dadi refused to let in khushi , he made a point to hold on to her n  made sure that he will not enter where his wife is not allowed to !!! Once again when dadi complained of khushi for seeing the pictures of their past... Arnav entered the scene with a bang on statement... That she has all the rights n can do whatever she wants in the RM...

Khushi promised him that everything wud be alrite even b4 he shared his past with her!! ... The "Aaja piya"wali night if u remember... she stated clearly that she just wants him to be happy n cannot see him sad... she also said that he need not explain what is bothering him !!.. She made sure to make him understand that she will stand by his side no matter what!!! ... N today she made a promise to him again that she will be by his side for the better n for the worse!!!

And forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?  THEY DO...

Anji had forced arnav soo many times to wear the pajamas but he never did... He agreed when khushi made plans in making him wear... forsaking all the others u see... by which I do not mean that he cared less for his di ... it's just that now khushi has become his life's centre !!!  Over to the Engagement day - Arnav's eyes shifts from his di to khushi completely ... what else is needed huh?? 

We clearly saw how khushi defended Arnav when buaji misunderstood the reason behind him marrying khushi!!! ... She defended him the second time when there came a discussion abt him not being ready to tie the raksha dhaga!!...

Do you mutually promise in the presence of your friends and family that you will at all times and in all circumstances, conduct yourselves toward one another as becomes Husband and Wife?  THEY DID n WE WITNESSED!!!

(ARNAV)do you pledge to love (KHUSHI) and throughout your years together to be honest, faithful, and kind to her. Do you pledge to give to her the same happiness she gives to you, to react to her as only you can, and to respect her for whom she is, not who you want her to be?  THEY DO!!!

ARNAV: PHONE CONVO!!! When he said dadiji was going to visit the Guptas to khushi over the phone ... he sounded a bit loud ... later understood her situation n lowered his voice saying that everything wud go on just fine as he is coming along!!! That just said it all about the kindness. The happiness he wanted to give her... "I LOVE U JUST THE WAY U R KHUSHI" -- Declaration!! Proof that he respects for what she is!!! Another vow done!!!

KHUSHI: PHONE CONVO!!! Again when she invited him for a date she ordered him with rights to come over ... she hangs the phone ... later calls him n asks him sweetly whether its k for him to come!!! How sweet n how caring!!!

"HUM AAPKO BADAL NA NAHI CHAHTE" --- Declaration!! Proof that she respects n loves him for what he is!!!

The Vows Fulfilled!!!

(THEIR DECLARATION by phrases)

With all my heart I take you to be my wife. I will love you through the good and the bad, through the joy and the sorrow. I will try to be understanding, and to trust in you completely. I will make you a part of me and in turn, become a part of you. Together we will face all of life's experiences and share one another's dreams and goals. We will be equal partners in an open, honest relationship throughout the years.

(KHUSHI repeats the same vows.)

Rings: (EXCHANGE)

"With this ring I thee wed."  ---- MARRIED ALREADY!!!

"With this ring I pledge my love."---- IN LOVE ALREADY!!!

"With this ring I pledge my commitment."COMMITTED TO EACH OTHER ALREADY!!

And now Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the pleasure of presenting to you Mr. and Mrs. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, Husband and Wife!!!"

NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO NEEDED A GRAND WEDDING!!! PLZ REMEMBER THEY ARE MARRIED ALREADY!!! THEIR HEARTS UNITED!!! DESTINED TO BE ONE!!! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!

LET'S TAKE THEIR WEDDING BE IT GRAND OR SIMPLE!!! CHEERS!!! 

AUDIENCE POLL :😳

SORRY DEARIES ...  just one PICTURE TODAY 😳!!!

thank Y'all !!!!!

luv n πŸ€—
BellaPearl

Humo do (like thi spost) Nandkishore...  Too good.. The audience poll is the best.. Thank you bella
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amarb

amazing saru... laughed all the way through... kya bole yaara... too tooo tooo good

thank u sooo much beenz!!!!😳😳
😳 Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago