Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
ya lets have some rocking party
i hope TB gives us article on first year anniversary and video of the party. d3 got both article and video
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaa Utpol ,hope TB will give video n article
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res πŸ₯³
unres

dil garden garden hogaya haiπŸ˜†...HHL has complted 1 whole yrπŸ₯³...yakin nahi hota ...

guys hhl hum sab ke liye bohot special hai ...aur aaj humare pyare show ne ek saal complete kiya hai...

vese saku (sakura_bb) tumne hhl ki journey toh batayi par hum sab ki journey ka kya??

Are guys sirf hhl ne nahi hum  sab elitians/abianshians/siragians/aur  aab kabirians ne bhi toh 1 yr complete kiya hai...

guys  hum sab ki ek story hai hhl se judne ke piche ...aur kuch elitians ne apni story share bhi ki hai ...toh chalo mai wo saari story's phirse sunati huπŸ˜›

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                     --------abianshutpol-----

I Watched HHL From 5th September To 11th June And From The Very First Episode To Each Progressing Episode I Was Getting More Addicted To It And Specially Towards Raghav Sia

I'm Very Lucky To Watch HHL From Very First Episode

My Story: My Parents Weren't At Home And Literally I Was The Boss That Moment And Remote Was In My Hand And I Used To Watch Youth Shows And I Watched D3 Though Not Addicted And After D3 HHL Started And I Watched It And Watched Many Times On Repeat Telecast n On YT

------jheel-----

MY REASON  BEHIND GETTING ADDICTED IS A VERY LENGTHY STORY  SO IF ANYONE GETS BORED PLZ DON THROW EGGS ON MEπŸ˜›
I WAS N IM A DIE HEART FAN OF DID THOUGH I DON EVEN KNOW THE "D" OF DANCE πŸ˜›...WENEVER I USE TO WATCH DID I USE TO  ADMIRE AMAR  N SHAKTI  (KRIAANSH) N ALWAYS WANTED THEM TO BE TOGETHER N WEN I SAW D3'S PROMO I  WAS ADDICTED TO IT N THEN I ONCE SAW THIS PROMOhttp://www.channelv.in/shows/humsehailiife/humsehailiife-videos.php?type=promo...but was not much affected by it n then i got my net connection i secretly watched d3 on yt lekin ek din pata nai kyu mujhe ye promo yaad aagaya at first i was amused at my own behavior ke jo promo maine atleastone month pehle dekha wo mujhe achanak kyu yaad aaya then mujhe laga ek baar dekhti hu kaisa hai ye show i searched for it on yt aur sabse pehle maine ampi theater wala epi dekha jab sia theif declare hui thi phir maine yt pe saare epi dekh liye aur itni attached hogyi ki desribe nai kar sakti ...sach bolu toh muujhe initially raghav se jyada juno pe crush tha actually sirf juno hi pasand tha he was so sweet😳 raghav toh pasand tha hi nahi 🀒
par dhire dhire Raaghav kab mera heart le gaya pata hi nahi chala 😳😳😳

kriti99

i didn't start watching hhl till july 2012.
my friend told me its a good show, so in 2 weeks i watched all of the episodes from september 5  2011 to the recent ones. :)
it doens't come on my tv, because i'm another international viewer

---------------Masooma Bukhari----------------

typed so long and power had a cut off 😡

i was going through ankur and jennifer's folder in my comp 😳
suddenly i thought of going to youtube n search something on ankur as it had been days since i did so

hence i surfed for him ☺️
same old things were there... i scrolled down a bit and saw a new thumbnail with ankur... 

first i thought must it be any old show of ankur i dnt know about named as "humse hai life" but when i saw the date it had just passed 1 week back

i opened the link n watched the part (it was 2nd part)
aaawww my anky was playing a coach... how cud i not watch it... i decided to watch the show from beginning as it had been only 1 week since it started

i saw 5 episodes...4 previous week 1 monday... and then i cudn't wait for tueday's epi...

when i was watching the show... n raghav boy was pranking around.. it made me laugh so much πŸ˜† and then not much slowly... i got hooked to the show...

later i started liking saloni vishal (sashal) too πŸ˜›

------------------------SamaaNoor------------------------

I strted watching hhl frm 1st epi reason was promos i loved da promos there i decided 2 watch hhl after tht i got addicted 2 hhl.

------------------gal.angel------------------

der is not only 1 reason bt many reason...i saw it first coz of d Abigail jain coz i used to saw her KDMH soaps n 2nd one iz i like d lead character whether it was rags or juno too😳 it also youth oriented show😳

---------------jane_krittzz...----------------

Humse hai life's very frst promo caught my eye ! Actually i started watching channel V only wen D3 started  and i remember dat during july '11 dat i frst saw HHl promo.. Till den i was lyk full on mad over D3.. derefore wen i saw dat i was sure V is gonna cum up wid a damn gud show again πŸ˜ƒ

I frst saw Abi though i have not seen her before i liked her.. Dere was sumthng  different abt her 
Her attitude, her body language ,way of dressing everythng was diff frm other soaps.. πŸ˜Š

Den came Raghav's intro promo and i went lattu over him completely.. I started watching the show due the fresh concept it was showing dat is boxing..  I watched frst few epis and den lost track due to my exams for 2 weeks.. But made upto my loss all in one go wid YT... from den i was a huge fan of the show and luvd it to core.. β€οΈ

Sira is truely an important part now in my life.. πŸ˜³

Utpol m glad u made dis m happy to share sumthng about a show dat once reigned ! 

Try to bear up wid my Ram Katha πŸ˜†

------------sakura_bb-------------

I used to watch D3 and then during breaks I saw HHL's promo...was not quite affected seeing this boxing angle and also I was not a fan of Abigail.

While surfing channels I sometimes used to see HHL and saw some good scenes also..like Rasia 1st meet, Juno and Raghav chat, Sia getting called a chor but still was not hooked to it.😊

Then I saw that epi where Sia punched Raghav!!
I got interested in the show then!!πŸ˜ƒ

The fun, masti, pranks, good looking guys like raghav, Juno and Vish...then Raghav's smile and winks, Juno's songs, the beautiful Bg tunes...all these got me addicted to this show!!😳

...ek minute abhi khatam nai hua hai kya kare humari saku bohot bolti haiπŸ˜›

Initially there was a solid confusion between Raghav and Juno for me! Sometimes I would find Juno great and in the next scene raghav would turn out to be awesome!!

Then Date Night came and they showed Raghav waiting for Sia in the Gym and Bg me that wooo wala HHL tune and I was dead!!

I was a die hard Rasia fan since then!!😳

------------pia.raha--------------------

i used to watch d3,i simply loved it,bcoz they were all suprb dancerss,and ofcrsee for kriyansh!!!
thn i saw hhl promo,i thght dat boxing matlab action and i dnt like action,and also abi was jst alr8 for me,so was nt so intrsted to watch the show,bt thn incidntally gt to catch sme scenes of hhl thn saw the precap of raghav and sia 1st takkar,aur mujhe laga are ye to romntic bhi lagta hai,so was vry intrsted to catch dis scene,so nxt day watched it,thn wass soo mesmersd by their chemistry!!!!!! i saw all the episdes of hhl prior to dat!!!! and thn nver missed it!!!! i always loved raghav,ya ofcrse i found juno cute and sweet bt mujhe thode naughty,humorous aise ladke bohut achha lgta hai,so my crush was always raghav only!!!!! bt i was cnfsed abt the main lead----- raghav or arjun...even i had fights wit my skul frnd ,she was a fan of juno and i was of raghav,v always used to point out the qualities of juno and raghav and who should sia be with!!!! main hamesha pray karti thi ki raghav hi sia k sath ho,  though i didnt want to hurt juno bt still mera dil to raghav k pass hi tha so couldnt help it...
bt ek hi dukh ki baat hai i had to leave d3 aftr kriya(shakti) left the show and now i had to leave hhl also bcoz raghav left,mera to bad luck hi khrab hai!!!!!

----------------RockStarHuda----------------

While i watching D3.. i saw HHl's  Promo.. I saw Abigail in It.. I'm like Her Since SGJH...   So I thought of watching it..

********the end********

Edited by Bhavikakosambia - 11 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me too hoping the same utpol
But TB hardly gives us article and video to HHL
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know
dats why dint had high hopes
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congo to HHL team & HHLians for completing one year...😊😊..

this show used to be one of my fav shows at once upon a time...though this show started in sept..i started watchin it frm Oct 2011...n fall for Raghav instantly...till date hes my most fav char in d show..n thts d reason i quit d show wid Raghav's exit in june 2012...as for me d soul n LIFE of HHL is Raghav..n without him no HHL..

Nywz till d time i hv watched..i cherish all awesome scenes of Raghav,SiRa,Raghav-Arjun......n d gang scenes too...😊..n also i will cherish d good old time i spent here in this forum for short span of time when i ws here...😊

@Sakura n team...beautiful thread gals...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...n thnx sakura for d pm..πŸ€—
sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So happy today!!!πŸ₯³

Cheers to all ELITIANS!!!πŸ₯³

And thanks all!!!πŸ€—

Nikki you are welcome!!
Nikkii Diii Pls Sing A Song On The Party Our Gonna Be IF-Idol