Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Today's episode,My 2 cents on it. (Page 4)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

My today's reaction:

Shyamu arrives and accuses Anji for not taking care of the baby, Dadi looks at him with phangirly expression finding the object of her phangirling tied to her bed balancing whipped cream bottle and bowl of strawberry on the tummy... (which if you ask me is beyond gross in any language, culture, caste, creed and religion)

If I was Anjali, I'd have punch him on the face even if he was innocent as freaking snow... If I was Dadi, I'd be like, "you must be freaking kidding me, pal. How mean of you to remind her of your gifts for the baby you bought with my grandson's money." 

But nope...

Arnav takes even a bigger cake. Instead of telling Dadi, mind your own freaking business or you better return to Ashram, he is throwing tantrums like a little boy, "I don't wanna play with him no more..."

Between Arnav, Dadi, and Anjali; Khushi's married life is screwed... (Forget the ceremony)

My advice: Bhag liyo Khushiji... Ab yeh hi ek raasta bacha hain... Warna poori zindegi mentalvan mein chakki pissing and pissing and pissing...

Tia !! Hi sweetieHugYes I agree,Dadi has totally switched off her brains along with Poojali !Angry Seriously !! He is making Anji feel worse by the passing minute and she still fawns over him and doesnt even tell him off !! So pissing off !!Angry And yes ASR should explain everything to her,i mean,he knows that there must be some reason behind her supporting Creepwa so much ! But I guess its because of the shock or something,he is not thinking properly ! Ouch Awwe dont say that Tia,all this time Arnav has been able to go through all this only because of Khushi,I understand sweetie though,Poor Khushi Cry

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetwothree

awesome postt...TongueBig smile...today's epi was gudd..Ermm...kk kk. epi..i loved d first part in wich   khushi consoles arnav to meet anjali..Smile...nd of course punches nd slaps..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...dat was d highlight of d epi..Day Dreaming...arnav is getting controlled by khushi..Ermm...dats amazing..only khushi can control him..DancingDancing...but i dun wanna see, khushi telling arnav to bring bck shyamu..OuchOuch...nd in d precap..shyamu has no sharam, after getting punches nd slaps also..no brains to understand..D'oh..anjali is QuestionQuestion... D'oh

Deepu !!! Hi sweetie HugHow have you been hun ??Big smileThank you so much dear EmbarrassedSorry I have been MIA lately dear,have been having lab exams these days !Ouch Could take a break today since I'm having one day after as tomorrow's has been cancelled !  Big smile Agree with what u have said ! Big smile
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Outstanding update of today's episode.  Arnav and Shyam were stars today in their acting.  Abhaas has down the profile of a sociopath perfect. Superficial charm, manipulative, pathological lying.  He nailed it today...

Dadi should mind her own business, she has been gone for 14 years, why does she care now???

Thank you for your post and pm...

Awwe thank you so much sweetieHugWell said dear !! IKR !! Dadi is too nosy and interfering for words,that too she has no right,what was she doing all these years ??Angry Awwe you're welcome hun Hug
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Creepwa was bang on target.LOL
He is such a khiladi
kuch bhi kaho...we love to hate himWink

Still need to see what direction ahead for the leads...a bit unclear right now.Confused

Totally !! LOL Haha agree there sweetie !! Big smile Exactly !! I wonder what the CV's want to convey by showing all this Confused
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

Wonderful analysis dear abhiHug
missed u dearSmile
loved today's episodeSmile
slap n punches makes me happy n treat to watch !!Big smile
loved arshi new phase of lovely conversationsEmbarrassed
that's a highlight todaySmile

Archu !! Thank you so much sweetieHugMissed you tooo Archu !! Ouch Haha I loved that too Big smileYes hun,Arshi scenes were a treat to watch Embarrassed
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Hey sweety !!! Nice post ...
Loved the episode ...Khushi is the one who controls Arnav & make him to understand everything ...Their relationship moved to next lever their understanding ,they stands for each other whenever they needs other  ... loved it how its getting strong ... Wow wat a slap but shyam deserves more slaps  ...

Pinks !! Hi hun HugTotally agree with what you have said regarding Arshi ! Star Creepwa deserves more than those slaps also !! I hate him !!Censored
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

great post abhi .. Thumbs Up
loved the dhishum dhishum .. I was like "ek aur please ek aur !!" LOL
can we kill shyam and dadi please?? Angry 

Shreya !! Thank you so much sweetieHugLol me too !!LOL I'm with u there !! Or let them go off somewhere together,creepwa and Creepy hag !! Made for each other ROFL
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavi1

awesome post...
loved the way u described the episode...

Thank you so much sweetieHugAwwe I'm honoured that you liked it hun Embarrassed

Go to top