Today's episode,My 2 cents on it.

Posted: 11 years ago
The scene in which Khushi and ASR hug each other and then Khushi tries to console him by telling that he cannot do anything about the past,whatever happened with his parents,with his Di and all and then promises him and tells him that he would be able to comfort his Di on his own and support her as he has always done was really a nice one.

Creepwa at his best-the way he acts crestfallen when he comes to know about "his baby's"death,he hugs her and sobs over his rajkumari's death,he hugs Anjali and tells her that if he had been there with her,all this would have never happened.It was so convincing.his sorrow,his shock,everything.For a second,I actually forgot about all hsi evil actions and was taken in by his "concern",It would have been so nice if he had meant what he said but what am I saying πŸ˜­The expression which he had,the insane look on his face mingled with the tears when he feigns sadness that he wouldnt be able to able to give the anklet to the baby,was so frightening.

When ASR and Khushi are about to enter the room,Creepwa is just coming outside with that sick smirk on his face seeing Anjali's condition,ASR stares at his him with shock and disgust and pulls him by his collar and drags him away to another place and asks him with what face did he manage to come to meet her again and he has the audacity to tell him that not only Anjali but also he has lost the baby and that ASR wouldnt know how that feels,ASR is not able to control hsi anger any more and punches him on the face,Khushi is shocked and Dadi who has also accompanied them (conveniently) is appalled by his actions,ASR warns him never to show his face again and that he wouldnt be given the permission to come to Shantivan again,but Creepwas stands his ground and tells that he wouldnt leave his"Rani Sahiba'again.

ASR irritated and hurt beyond words,hits him again and again and Shyam doesnt stop him (since Dadi is nearby and he has to put on a show for her🀒).Khushi manages to stop him and ASR warns him again.Dadi tries to intervene but with such a tragic look on his face,Creepwa requests Dadi to take care of Anji and then leaves.

While leaving,he smiles to himself and thinks that he has always loved challenges of any kind and nothing,whatsoever ASR does wouldnt not stop him from coming back.🀬

Note-I think judging Dadi's reaction and the way she was supporting Shyam made ASR suspicious.I think maybe he feels that since dadi doesnt know the whole story,she has been supporting him but he doesnt comment on it.

ASR goes to Anjali then,with Dadi tailing behind urging him to reconsider his decision.

Back in RM,Nani hasnt eaten anything and Akash urges her to have something and just at that time,ASR,Khushi and Dadi come,wheeling Anjali on a wheelchair.Everyone is shocked and Dadi mocks that instead of her remaining in the hospital,he chose to bring her home,ASR doesnt say anything and takes her to her bedroom.

Then he makes it clear to everyone that No one should ever ask him to bring back Creepwa to the house and leaves.He goes back to the room and sits beside Anji (who is sleeping)with sadness etched on his face.

Episode ends ! 

Precap shows that Creepwa has managed to come to Anji's room and requests the nurse to allow him to spend 10 minutes with her and when he turns back,he has an evil smirk on his face.

Hats off to Abhaas for such a fabulous acting and as usual Barun and Sanaya were brilliant ! πŸ‘

So how was the episode guys? Do like and comment😊

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
Res πŸ˜†

-edited-

Well, for me the highlight of the episode was the Arnav-Khushi moments 😳 The way that Khushi has become such an integral part in giving him support by holding his hand, consoling him and telling him that he is not a failure was so soothing!!!πŸ˜ƒ She was also the only one to control his fits of anger! And Arnav even asked Khushi to come with him o accompany Anjali to the room an when he went out of the room to say that no one dares to talk about bringing Shyam back, I loved the fact that Khushi was right beside him!!!😳

And of course, I have never enjoyed such a punching session beforeπŸ˜† I was cheering Arnav to give him more!!!

Edited by tash10 - 11 years ago
nice post dear...i just loved the epi...arshi scenes were fab..

and when arnav beats up shyaam was awesome
Nice post dear :)

2 things that I simply loved in the epi:

1. Arnav showed Shyam his place

2. Arnav showed Dadi her place
Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
Great post!!

I agree great actors Barun Sanaya and Abhaas are!!
i liked it ! but i'm soo hoping this poojali rona dhona goes off by this week !
Nic post Abhi...

I loved the Arhi Moments and of course Arnav thrashing Shyam... 

Loving how Khushi is slowly becoming Arnav's pillar of strength..No comments on Anjali or Dadi..
My today's reaction:

Shyamu arrives and accuses Anji for not taking care of the baby, Dadi looks at him with phangirly expression finding the object of her phangirling tied to her bed balancing whipped cream bottle and bowl of strawberry on the tummy... (which if you ask me is beyond gross in any language, culture, caste, creed and religion)

If I was Anjali, I'd have punch him on the face even if he was innocent as freaking snow... If I was Dadi, I'd be like, "you must be freaking kidding me, pal. How mean of you to remind her of your gifts for the baby you bought with my grandson's money." 

But nope...

Arnav takes even a bigger cake. Instead of telling Dadi, mind your own freaking business or you better return to Ashram, he is throwing tantrums like a little boy, "I don't wanna play with him no more..."

Between Arnav, Dadi, and Anjali; Khushi's married life is screwed... (Forget the ceremony)

My advice: Bhag liyo Khushiji... Ab yeh hi ek raasta bacha hain... Warna poori zindegi mentalvan mein chakki pissing and pissing and pissing...
 awesome postt...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ...today's epi was gudd..πŸ€”...kk kk. epi..i loved d first part in wich   khushi consoles arnav to meet anjali..😊...nd of course punches nd slaps.....dat was d highlight of d epi.....arnav is getting controlled by khushi..πŸ€”...dats amazing..only khushi can control him.....but i dun wanna see, khushi telling arnav to bring bck shyamu.....nd in d precap..shyamu has no sharam, after getting punches nd slaps also..no brains to understand....anjali is ❓❓...
Edited by onetwothree - 11 years ago
Outstanding update of today's episode.  Arnav and Shyam were stars today in their acting.  Abhaas has down the profile of a sociopath perfect. Superficial charm, manipulative, pathological lying.  He nailed it today...

Dadi should mind her own business, she has been gone for 14 years, why does she care now???

Thank you for your post and pm...