Khushi SHOULD NOT be the ONE to CONVINCE Arnav..!

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok i liked today's episode because  of  the one moment that stood out for me and that was, when Arnav was about to take Anjali to her room, he ONLY called out to Khushi to come inside with him and NOT anyone else cuz he trusts Khushi with his, as well as  his Di's life with her and seeks support from JUST her.. 😳 ❀️ No slap can overshadow this scene for me.. <3 It was poignant.. <3

But i will seriously be REALLY like REALLY mad at CVs if and EVER if they try to show Khushi convincing Arnav to bring Shyam back.. 😳 😳 😳  Seriously it would kill the show for me..! This is one GOLDEN chance to show the character growth in Khushi to show that NOW she understand what an unpardonable and cruel and beyond redemption person this Shyam is.! :@

Only Khushi has REALLY seen with her own eyes, the HEIGHTS of cruelty in Shyam's actions that he can do ANYTHING to achieve his goal and these relations esp Anjali dont mean a thing to him.! She simply CANT push her life and honor, Arnav's and Anjali's life at stake by CONVINCING Arnav to stay at RM, cuz of ANY emotional reasons..! 🀒 In my view, Khushi, the woman, has crossed those stages of naivety..  πŸ˜ƒ Come on, let our girl shine in this track.. ⭐️

We HAVE to see now that Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is a grown up woman and as we have already witnessed in K track, she is like a fierce TIGRESS when it comes to protecting her loved ones and esp Arnav..!! 😎 😎 😎 I wanna see her throw some sense in Dadi's virally corrupted mind and stand AGAINST her decision and stand firmly and protectively with Arnav..!! ❀️ This will truly be a nayi soch..! ⭐️
😳
Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No one agrees... πŸ˜› 
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know i will kill Cvs if they show her. God knows why the rift then..feeling really scared . They are going to destroy her character if she broughts up the issue to ASRπŸ˜•
on the contrary sumi i want khushi to bring shyamu home no i have not lost it🀣i mean let history repeat itself let shyamu live in his own delusional world that because of his so called brilliant plan shyamu made a come back but poor guy doesn't know he is just a puppet in hands of arhi just like kidnapping track where khushi fooled him i think its time shatir dimaag of arhi made a come back 😎 and if that happens arhi will make anjali see what they want her to see and shyamu will be busy in his delusional world Edited by nb2011 - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with you,i also dont want khushi to be the one to convince arnav to let shyam in😑
FBANU thumbnail
I will kill cvs (i mean it) if they show khushi convincing arnav to bring back shyam to RM
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It WILL be her as she is nothing other an punching bag of  the IPK team, she is a side actress who has no longer any meaningful role or dialogues.  She is the only character that can fit in any emotion, naive, intelligent, brave, silly, stupid, fool, dumb,funny...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i do nt thnkj kkg is stupid enough to that''..when she has told she will stand with him in all wals of life she wl never do that it is pretty clear like water  creepy dadi is helpinjg him...
zaniax thumbnail
i Agree..it will KILL her character and the show aswell. If she brings Shyam back and he tries to hurt Anjali again then all the blame will go to Khushi.
sakw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think khushi will bring him as no one else can convince this to arnav
and sham has to come to rm otherwise story cant move forward
😭😭