Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

So jagat will come to haveli!!! (Page 7)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
cvs and their bloopers ...pair mein joota nahi jaib mein paisa nahi  tan dhaknay ko kapra nahi and Jaggu dada from jaipur to jaitser ROFLsuch a long journey bare feet without money ...LOL

cvs did fool us first we thought that dadisaa and Jagaya's meeting was his imagination ...then promo made us feel it is for real now when episode came it was his imagination LOLbtw that scene was heart touching ...both Shashank and surekha jee were so so good there  it indeed make you teary eyed Cry.well be it Jagaya's imagination but it is clue to him what his real destination is  his family ...and also have shown us whats his biggest desire ... no Anandi but  forgiveness and acceptance from his family ...

so dr Jagat on the way to become Jagdish .a bit more closer ...again without blaming anyone blaming himself for whatever wrong he did and o wow even accepted he deserved this punishment for whatever he has done ...wow great...want a chance from his family ...but its  not so easy

precap ...Jagaya came to his home but they misunderstood him ..nothing so unexpected after what he has done its not easy to trust him for his family ..i think they will ask him to go ..once again he stopped from entering his house ...twice he came to his house but was stopped at door ..once he himself went away second bhairo stopped him Ermmwell to me it looks like someday his family will themselves bring him back home ...cvs symbollism by him being stopped at door not to enter the house ...indicates towards it ...LOL

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

@Khusi: I am actually glad that A was not there at home or atleast hope she doesn't come back before he is showed the door. I have no doubt in my mind that A doesn't want J back and I have maintained this stand ever since J walked in hand in hand with G after their so called court marriage. The fact remains that A will not destroy another woman's life and she has a lot of self respect to know better.

Having said that I did not want A to be in the haveli coz she would have surely told the Singhs to forgive him seeing his state, purely on HUMANITARIAN grounds. If she forces them to do so it will be a very sticky situation where in J would want to stay back coz he has no where else to go. Then where will A go? Would she shift to Bilharia? If she does that would it be feasible for her to fulfill her sarpanch duties? Also living under the same roof is out of the question and sply in this initial stage of A and S relationship where she is only getting to know the family and they in turn; it will cause unnecessary complications.

Well about wanting people to stop making JA reunion threads:  Every one has their own opinion so I would leave it at that. what's the point in commenting in all those threads if you disagree and spoiling your mood? Neither is it going to change their opinion nor is it going to change yours, so just respect their thought process and leave it there na? Kyun tension le rahi hein?

yes ani...but not akela j..anandi will tell singhs to accept both JGLOL
so i  think...no shifting is neededBig smile
u know i wanted agar esa situation aaye only when anandi will have feelings for shiv!!
but jab aahi gaya hai..then i want everything clear..jo ki hoga nehinLOL

abt those threads..u know that i dont have any probs ... i dont comment on the threads too!!...since those r not overruled IF COC !! i posted a note  in AT too that since they r free to share their opinion!!
but whats with 20 posts with same topics..same lines!!!...y  discussions cant be done in one thread!!...
Bv forum main aao..toh same threads 1st pages pe!!LOL
thats my prob!!!Sleepy

Edited by khusi_* - 04 September 2012 at 10:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-aparnauma

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
As far i know jag had money which he wasted on alcohol anyways to main topic,i feel sending jag to mumbai wud be senseles as of now,they have hyped so much this jagya s entry it wud be funny ,its like expected atom bomb nikla sutli bomb,no never,its goin to a triangle ,as of now gaga need a break frm other,when they realise each other s importance in each other s life.
milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
acha hua anandi nahin hai thnx 
sbadam Senior Member
sbadam
sbadam

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
what amazes me regarding this Jagya is that he still does not understand the meaning of relations! Damn!! He thinks he can cry back his place in to the haveli by saying he repents going away and marrying Gauri. But again he leaves Gauri!! No Jagya relations do not work this way. You cannot run away from a relationship just because they are no longer in your favor. You think you are repenting, but you are just running away from facing your fears/truth. He is in denial thinking my family will accept me back. They wont as they know the importance and prominence of a relation. The singhs might at least consider to think to spare him if he came back with Gauri and asked for forgiveness. 

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Was that hallucination induced by the alcohol?

Looks like that. It could be Bhago's bhoot as well. Who knows?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_red

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

[

yes ani...but not akela j..anandi will tell singhs to accept both JGLOL
so i  think...no shifting is neededBig smile
u know i wanted agar esa situation aaye only when anandi will have feelings for shiv!!
but jab aahi gaya hai..then i want everything clear..jo ki hoga nehinLOL

abt those threads..u know that i dont have any probs ... i dont comment on the threads too!!...since those r not overruled IF COC !! i posted a note  in AT too that since they r free to share their opinion!!
but whats with 20 posts with same topics..same lines!!!...y  discussions cant be done in one thread!!...
Bv forum main aao..toh same threads 1st pages pe!!LOL
thats my prob!!!Sleepy

[/QUOTE]

With the first part I think I am in the minority. I don't want J and G to get back together. I have always looked down on their relationship since I could only see deceit and adultery in it. This feeling has only strengthened with J running back to A. You remember at the time when J and G were getting married and a few of us were talking about this same thing that one day J will run back to A or to another woman in future. But at that time a lot of people were of the opinion that their love is true and adult-like and hence he will be faithful to her. Ab kya hua?

Hence I have never seen nor do I see even today their marriage being an outcome of love. For me its just marriage with benefits with each of them having their own motive behind it. Just like I don't want J and A to be back together since it will support child marriage, I cannot see J and G be together either since in my opinion it will be supporting adultery. J is still to some extent blaming himself (how long that lasts is left to be seen) but G has not realized anything. She is too egoistic to see her flaws. In such a situation I would never want her to be accepted by the family, no way. But yes I would want J to part ways with G on a mature note coz if they each realize their mistake and take responsibility for it the most obvious thing is to part ways or else their realization and repentance is far from complete.

This baby track that they have introduced is what makes things different. I don't want to comment on the abortion decision coz its a very sensitive topic and each person can have a different view on that. For me either way the kid is going to suffer by being aborted as well as being born to such egoistic and irresponsible parents.

I agree it is frustrating to see threads on the same topic being opened repeatedly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifruttimahi12

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Anita...even i am with you in the minority who don't want J and G together ...LOLfor JaAn cvs cannot unite them together for the sake of child marriage at any cost even if they make J a man of golden heart and soul still impossible  ... but for J G what these have done i guess this is big problem every where in the world ..giving their relation true relation tag what cvs will proving through it  ...cvs have separated them not because to let them to go through agni parkisha of their love to strengthen it LOLbut because it was wrong ..so many tensions in them , finally broken like this and now how will they be making it again seeing background of this relation ...LOLits not like hindi film story where a misunderstanding has come between two love birds and baby will come and reunite mummy papa ...the case is totally different here LOLso what cvs are cooking only they know and G is not on verge of realizing anything yet Confusedthere is no guarantee for what she has done she won't repeat it again life has already given her many chances to think but again and again she proved herself to be worst and  now still she is there so Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvTuttifrutti

Go to top