Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

So jagat will come to haveli!!! (Page 5)

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamita

I don''t think he will be able to afford a ticket back to mumbai, just by selling those shoes Anjana...I hope he has Gauri's card, which she had given him...! LOL...Otherwise, I am sure Bhairon will happily give  his beggar son some money for sure, just so he stays away from Anandi's life...!

I think,the hoarding of the bar said it was Jaipur. How did this pauper come from Jaipur to Jaitser? How did he pay the fare? Where from he got the money? If he has used Gauri's card,then my two-paise advice to him is to use the card again and buy a return ticket to Mumbai.

Edited by mocking_bird - 04 September 2012 at 9:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vamita.Ranju.Suchi-

.Ranju. IF-Dazzler
.Ranju.
.Ranju.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

Originally posted by vamita

I don''t think he will be able to afford a ticket back to mumbai, just by selling those shoes Anjana...I hope he has Gauri's card, which she had given him...! LOL...Otherwise, I am sure Bhairon will happily give  his beggar son some money for sure, just so he stays away from Anandi's life...!

I think,the hoarding of the bar said it was Jaipur. How did this pauper come from Jaipur to Jaitser? How did he pay the fare? Where from he got the money? If he has used Gauri's card,then my two-paise advice to him is to use the card again and by a return ticket to Mumbai.

People were throwing money at him. He must be sitting whole day dreaming about DS taking him to HaveliLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vamitamocking_birdSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I wish they had sach mein shown him begging for the money back to JaipurROFLROFL... Maybe one of his "friends" wired him money?

sbadam.Ranju.Suchi-

.Ranju. IF-Dazzler
.Ranju.
.Ranju.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I was happy that Anandi was not there. Atleast we will get AnSh scene tomWink

JaAn posts will be in the forum even after AnSh's marriageLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I know khushi, I don't even reply to any of JAAN union posts anymore...! Same thing all the time...I just got fed up too...Recently I loved the discussion in one of the posts, though I did not reply which was made by Sarandha...Something sensible...about Anandi's journey...I read each and every thread while I was travelling...

Any way coming to the point, i wish Anandi would be so clear, but I think she stays quite because she doesn't want to come inbetween them as they are blood related...Whatever she is now to them, she still can't deny that he is their son...And you know what, I don't think that Jagya is so understanding...LOLHe may just think that Anandi forgave him and will be happy and run to her and say thank you with a big smile, hoping that she would now break her engagement and come back to him, because she forgave him...Anandi needs to explain to him explicitly that she asked Dadi to let him stay and forgive him because they are his blood ties, and though Jagya doesn't realise, they still hurt due to the pain given by him...! And other that, for her he has no place in her life now and she has moved forward and is going to marry Shiv...!

Jagya itna samajhdar hota, to ye saab hota hi nahi...! He is a big fool and egoistic man, who dreamed a dream of his dadi forgiving him and came back shamelessly...! Bhairon said to dadisa " Aab kis muh se ayega masa..." But he doesn't know how much besharam his son is...He will come back...!

Yeah, I trust Bhairon more than every one to do what is right...!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamandv.Ranju.Suchi-aparnaumakhusi_*AnjanaYYZ

.Ranju. IF-Dazzler
.Ranju.
.Ranju.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I wish they had sach mein shown him begging for the money back to JaipurROFLROFL... Maybe one of his "friends" wired him money?

He must have told bus driver that I am a doctor and I own a hospital in Jaitser. Driver got scared pagal se kyon panga lena and dropped him to JaitserLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
good singh family do not accept  him even jagya is in phate haal .full planning of jagya if i will  go like this my family will pity on my condition .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@Khusi: I am actually glad that A was not there at home or atleast hope she doesn't come back before he is showed the door. I have no doubt in my mind that A doesn't want J back and I have maintained this stand ever since J walked in hand in hand with G after their so called court marriage. The fact remains that A will not destroy another woman's life and she has a lot of self respect to know better.

Having said that I did not want A to be in the haveli coz she would have surely told the Singhs to forgive him seeing his state, purely on HUMANITARIAN grounds. If she forces them to do so it will be a very sticky situation where in J would want to stay back coz he has no where else to go. Then where will A go? Would she shift to Bilharia? If she does that would it be feasible for her to fulfill her sarpanch duties? Also living under the same roof is out of the question and sply in this initial stage of A and S relationship where she is only getting to know the family and they in turn; it will cause unnecessary complications.

Well about wanting people to stop making JA reunion threads:  Every one has their own opinion so I would leave it at that. what's the point in commenting in all those threads if you disagree and spoiling your mood? Neither is it going to change their opinion nor is it going to change yours, so just respect their thought process and leave it there na? Kyun tension le rahi hein?

Suchi-aparnaumakhusi_*

Go to top