Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Shameless pauper. An opportunist to the core. His love for Anandi now knows no bounds!! and why so? Where was this love when he broke all ties with her over a phone call? What has changed since that day to this day except that he has found out Gauri has lied to him.

And then this guy has made a complete u-turn. He is equally responsible for messing up Gauri's life as well. He cannot go around dropping wives like hot potatoes. Agreed that Gauri had lied to him,but, this guy is no saint. It was he who had fooled Gauri into marrying him by hiding his marriage to Anandi. Now when payment time comes beckoning he runs to hide his dirty face in haveli.How convenient. I would love to see him being kicked out from there by Bhairon and two kicks from my side as well.😊
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
loved the precap .dadisa is also not ready to forgive jagya  easily .bahut overconfident tha ki dadisa mujhe aasani se maaf  kar dengi .saara overconfident hava mein
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vamita - beggars have to learn how to pinch their penies and humility of holding out the katora... he cannot afford those shoes, so he should convert it ot cash... varna he will have to steal from G or really take bheek from Bhairon.   
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dadisa assurance to him.. itself shows that nothing will be the same ever again. Not until Anandi is married at least! 

And his rant about DS will forgive him and if DS forgives everyone will forgive him !!! 
lol 
loser a@#@ 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Khusi - correct... J's arrival would have just driven A more towards S...she is now thinking to honor the essence of her mother's promise, so she will try to not disappoint S or his family henceforth. 

it was me..who didnt want jag right now...but now thinking..its better if anandi wud have been there!!

ek hi baar main sab kuchh saaf saaf!!
but nah...how can i even think..bv cvs let this key point go so easily😆
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi, I don't think Anandi would have let him go...! I am almost 90 % sure, but still may be there is 10 % where she would remember their last visit at her mother's barsi and turn away from him and then tell him how he had dis-respected her dead mother, by doing what he did and then everyoen would know the truth and throw him away with disgust...But I don't think she will do that, seeing his condition...! But I wish Anandi tells him clearly not to expect anything from him, not even sympathy after what he did last time and that she would never forgive him for it...! That would teach him a good lesson...
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Vamita - beggars have to learn how to pinch their penies and humility of holding out the katora... he cannot afford those shoes, so he should convert it ot cash... varna he will have to steal from G or really take bheek from Bhairon.   

I don't think he would hesitate for a second to take that bheek from Bhairon...Man, even after all this, he considers the hospital made by Bhairon as his...So, why not take money...It's his money...! 😆
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i know what will answer of anandi to jagya that she will not accept jagya back but still  want their scene only once so that no more jaan union thread and after that no more scene of jaan  
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Arrival of J when A was around would have definitely pushed her towards S.But this visit to the Shekhars would  help her to bond with them.Later when she  sees J at the Haweli it wont bother her that much.
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Arrival of J when A was around would have definitely pushed her towards S.But this visit to the Shekhars would  help her to bond with them.Later when she  sees J at the Haweli it wont bother her that much.

I really really hope so...!