India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ranveer: Jazz's hero (Page 2)

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
yes,even i want ranbeer must move forward,& he should be no more a part of love triangle,he should mov on to jazz,becoz only jazz will be her true love...it will be great to see jazz & ranbeer togather.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adnilover

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

Originally posted by Priyamvada

agree with u anjali..

Oh that scene was awesome... Jazzveer have this potential in them.. they're gonna be amazing together(they already are)..

N yeah.. I feel that Ranveer doesn't get to meet Sahiba, he may miss seeing her! hehe.. varna saajeet ka engagement kaisa hoga..

Poor Daljeet he loves her so much yar! Sahiba must tell him the truth at least nw..

Nice post :)
I know right. They are gonna rock!Wink I want the story to speed up. Sahiba dn Daljeet story is moving at a good pace. But Sahiba shouldnt tell any more lies. She keeps getting caught in her own web of lies

haa yar.. i hope cvs realize this soon n give importance to Jazzveer..Jazz has got hardly any dialogues yesterday..
But now I'm happy that at least CVs remember Jazzveer are there in the show.. *hoping 4 the best*

adnilover

sakshi_26 Senior Member
sakshi_26
sakshi_26

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
well done ranbeer,you save jazz last night...so ab jazzbeer ki love story start hone wali hai...wonderful.

adnilover

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i m happy 4 jazz after pkyek again she gt a bodyguard ROFLROFL hw lucky she isCool  
sahiba sasuma Shocked baap re baap badi hyper shyper nikaliROFL direct slap 2 daljeet Embarrassed

superb post APLOL

Edited by luckdiya - 05 September 2012 at 3:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MuktaJaiswalrockstarashuadniloverbookworm-ALS--

ashish_suku Senior Member
ashish_suku
ashish_suku

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

plz...more & more scenes of ranbeer & jazz...it is my request to producers of the shw.plz...

adnilover

KateLover Senior Member
KateLover
KateLover

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
yes,ranbeer is the real hero of jazz...beganing of jazzbeers love story,even mr.pal will give them acceptence...

adnilover

MuktaJaiswal Senior Member
MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i 2 feel Ranveer n Sahiba wont meet. N ths time for a change Ranveer sees Sahiba, unlike every time Sahiba runs to catch him. 
Surely nw v will watch the JazzBeeer track Embarrassed but it wont cute like Sahijeet Unhappy they both r heartbroken  Deadso it may be totally diff lv track Smile 

adnilover

MuktaJaiswal Senior Member
MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

Originally posted by taahir004

Totally agree with you Jazz as always looks gorgeous , I just hope now the cv's can shift from the bar scenes and let Jazz be doing something more constructive other than been in a bar , but still love to always see her even if we getting the bar scenes .
Mr Pal hopefully hi attitude towards Ranveer will change and now that Ranveer has found out Sahiba is married I think he should just forget about her and move on . His father and her family are also against them been together so Ranveer is single he should walk ahead now
ya, even I want Ranveer to move on now. Its high time. I dont wanna see this traingle love story anymore. I want Ranveer and Jazz's story to develop. The hate relationship will have to break soon. But I do hope Jazz stays as fiesty as she is now minus the alcohol

@taahir: yeah it seems tht Mr. Pal will thnk Ranveer as nice man n starts trusting him It wont be easy for him to forget Sahiba n move. Feeling sorry  fr him. Maybe her marriage culd be the reason for Jazzzbeeer fndship... Embarrassed 
@ anjali : like u their r many who dont want ths triangle lv story of Daljeet- Shaiba-Ranveer Big smilen want the Jazz-Ranveer lv story lekin muje lagta hai it will also be a triangle lv trackWinkJazz-Ranbeer-Sahiba..LOL 

adnilover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index