Ranveer: Jazz's hero

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally, after waiting and waiting for Jazz, she made an appearance in today's epi again. I was dancing around when the scene shifted to the bar😃. I knew I'll get to see Jazz. Although the CVs havent shifting from showing Jazz drunk all the time, but still Suku brings a freshness to the show. And each time I eagerly wait for her to come. I was so blown away seeing Jazz again. She looked as gorgeous as ever in the short black dress and her wild curls. I am so happy Ranveer came there. That pervert brit boy😡!! I am happy Ranveer doled out a few punches. Thats like our brave indian hero👏. He saved Jazz😳. Yaar their love story hasnt started but I can already feel the heat of their building chemistry. These 2 are going to take the show to a whole new level!⭐️ I am glad Mr Pal got to see what Ranveer is. He was rude to him for no reason. In his anger towards Jazz, he took out his frustration on Ranveer. Well, it looks like Mr. Pal will be really scared to leave his daughter alone now. And I hope the CVs are thinking what I am thinking. Make Ranveer Jazz's bodyguard😉. But how did the police arrest Ranveer?😕 Did the boys in the bar complain about him? Anyways, I am sure Mr. Pal will bail him out.

Coming to the precap, 2 possibilities. Either Ranveer doesnt see Sahiba or he sees her but he is in a police car. He'll tell them to stop but they wont listen and the car will pass by. In any case, Ranveer wont get to meet Sahiba. I really want him to move on from Sahiba so that the Jazz Ranveer track can start😊.
Edited by anjali.K - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Totally agree with you Jazz as always looks gorgeous , I just hope now the cv's can shift from the bar scenes and let Jazz be doing something more constructive other than been in a bar , but still love to always see her even if we getting the bar scenes .
Mr Pal hopefully hi attitude towards Ranveer will change and now that Ranveer has found out Sahiba is married I think he should just forget about her and move on . His father and her family are also against them been together so Ranveer is single he should walk ahead now
adnilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Totally agree with you Jazz as always looks gorgeous , I just hope now the cv's can shift from the bar scenes and let Jazz be doing something more constructive other than been in a bar , but still love to always see her even if we getting the bar scenes .

Mr Pal hopefully hi attitude towards Ranveer will change and now that Ranveer has found out Sahiba is married I think he should just forget about her and move on . His father and her family are also against them been together so Ranveer is single he should walk ahead now

ya, even I want Ranveer to move on now. Its high time. I dont wanna see this traingle love story anymore. I want Ranveer and Jazz's story to develop. The hate relationship will have to break soon. But I do hope Jazz stays as fiesty as she is now minus the alcohol
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u anjali..

Oh that scene was awesome... Jazzveer have this potential in them.. they're gonna be amazing together(they already are)..

N yeah.. I feel that Ranveer doesn't get to meet Sahiba, he may miss seeing her! hehe.. varna saajeet ka engagement kaisa hoga..

Poor Daljeet he loves her so much yar! Sahiba must tell him the truth at least nw..

Nice post :)
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali.K

ya, even I want Ranveer to move on now. Its high time. I dont wanna see this traingle love story anymore. I want Ranveer and Jazz's story to develop. The hate relationship will have to break soon. But I do hope Jazz stays as fiesty as she is now minus the alcohol

ya .. wanna see Jazz when she's not drunk.. her soft side n her bonding with Ranveer😳😆
adnilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyamvada

agree with u anjali..

Oh that scene was awesome... Jazzveer have this potential in them.. they're gonna be amazing together(they already are)..

N yeah.. I feel that Ranveer doesn't get to meet Sahiba, he may miss seeing her! hehe.. varna saajeet ka engagement kaisa hoga..

Poor Daljeet he loves her so much yar! Sahiba must tell him the truth at least nw..

Nice post :)

I know right. They are gonna rock!😉 I want the story to speed up. Sahiba dn Daljeet story is moving at a good pace. But Sahiba shouldnt tell any more lies. She keeps getting caught in her own web of lies
Just amazing post .thanks for this post ,hope we shall get more jazzber scene 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jazz is awesome like always and I do wish CVs stop giving sasuma-treatment to her...lol . Yes- imagine Ranveer as Jazz's personal bodyguard... Haye...
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes,even i want ranbeer must move forward,& he should be no more a part of love triangle,he should mov on to jazz,becoz only jazz will be her true love...it will be great to see jazz & ranbeer togather.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali.K

I know right. They are gonna rock!😉 I want the story to speed up. Sahiba dn Daljeet story is moving at a good pace. But Sahiba shouldnt tell any more lies. She keeps getting caught in her own web of lies

haa yar.. i hope cvs realize this soon n give importance to Jazzveer..Jazz has got hardly any dialogues yesterday..
But now I'm happy that at least CVs remember Jazzveer are there in the show.. *hoping 4 the best*