India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ranveer: Jazz's hero

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Finally, after waiting and waiting for Jazz, she made an appearance in today's epi again. I was dancing around when the scene shifted to the barBig smile. I knew I'll get to see Jazz. Although the CVs havent shifting from showing Jazz drunk all the time, but still Suku brings a freshness to the show. And each time I eagerly wait for her to come. I was so blown away seeing Jazz again. She looked as gorgeous as ever in the short black dress and her wild curls. I am so happy Ranveer came there. That pervert brit boyAngry!! I am happy Ranveer doled out a few punches. Thats like our brave indian heroClap. He saved JazzEmbarrassed. Yaar their love story hasnt started but I can already feel the heat of their building chemistryDay Dreaming. These 2 are going to take the show to a whole new level!Star I am glad Mr Pal got to see what Ranveer is. He was rude to him for no reason. In his anger towards Jazz, he took out his frustration on Ranveer. Well, it looks like Mr. Pal will be really scared to leave his daughter alone now. And I hope the CVs are thinking what I am thinking. Make Ranveer Jazz's bodyguardWink. But how did the police arrest Ranveer?Confused Did the boys in the bar complain about him? Anyways, I am sure Mr. Pal will bail him out.

Coming to the precap, 2 possibilities. Either Ranveer doesnt see Sahiba or he sees her but he is in a police car. He'll tell them to stop but they wont listen and the car will pass by. In any case, Ranveer wont get to meet Sahiba. I really want him to move on from Sahiba so that the Jazz Ranveer track can startSmile.

Edited by anjali.K - 04 September 2012 at 9:08am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01suvarnaawtMuktaJaiswalashish_suku.SmokeySilence.rockstarashuharinisriram39DashingCuteJazzFaerydae-Serene.Rose-Andromeda001Abhiya-gunnerbookworm-ALS--Fearless_LoverTrouble.taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Jazz as always looks gorgeous , I just hope now the cv's can shift from the bar scenes and let Jazz be doing something more constructive other than been in a bar , but still love to always see her even if we getting the bar scenes .
Mr Pal hopefully hi attitude towards Ranveer will change and now that Ranveer has found out Sahiba is married I think he should just forget about her and move on . His father and her family are also against them been together so Ranveer is single he should walk ahead now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MuktaJaiswalDashingCuteJazzadnilover-Serene.Rose-

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Totally agree with you Jazz as always looks gorgeous , I just hope now the cv's can shift from the bar scenes and let Jazz be doing something more constructive other than been in a bar , but still love to always see her even if we getting the bar scenes .
Mr Pal hopefully hi attitude towards Ranveer will change and now that Ranveer has found out Sahiba is married I think he should just forget about her and move on . His father and her family are also against them been together so Ranveer is single he should walk ahead now
ya, even I want Ranveer to move on now. Its high time. I dont wanna see this traingle love story anymore. I want Ranveer and Jazz's story to develop. The hate relationship will have to break soon. But I do hope Jazz stays as fiesty as she is now minus the alcohol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuktaJaiswal

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
agree with u anjali..

Oh that scene was awesome... Jazzveer have this potential in them.. they're gonna be amazing together(they already are)..

N yeah.. I feel that Ranveer doesn't get to meet Sahiba, he may miss seeing her! hehe.. varna saajeet ka engagement kaisa hoga..

Poor Daljeet he loves her so much yar! Sahiba must tell him the truth at least nw..

Nice post :)

adnilover

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

Originally posted by taahir004

ya, even I want Ranveer to move on now. Its high time. I dont wanna see this traingle love story anymore. I want Ranveer and Jazz's story to develop. The hate relationship will have to break soon. But I do hope Jazz stays as fiesty as she is now minus the alcohol

ya .. wanna see Jazz when she's not drunk.. her soft side n her bonding with RanveerEmbarrassedLOL

adnilover

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

agree with u anjali..

Oh that scene was awesome... Jazzveer have this potential in them.. they're gonna be amazing together(they already are)..

N yeah.. I feel that Ranveer doesn't get to meet Sahiba, he may miss seeing her! hehe.. varna saajeet ka engagement kaisa hoga..

Poor Daljeet he loves her so much yar! Sahiba must tell him the truth at least nw..

Nice post :)
I know right. They are gonna rock!Wink I want the story to speed up. Sahiba dn Daljeet story is moving at a good pace. But Sahiba shouldnt tell any more lies. She keeps getting caught in her own web of lies

-Serene.Rose-

DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

adnilover

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Jazz is awesome like always and I do wish CVs stop giving sasuma-treatment to her...lol . Yes- imagine Ranveer as Jazz's personal bodyguard... Haye...

adnilover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index