Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Who do u think is the main lead for Rachna (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the main lead for Rachna??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
27 [8.06%]
170 [50.75%]
2 [0.60%]
126 [37.61%]
9 [2.69%]
1 [0.30%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

His full name is Zohaib Siddique.He played the charanter of Sub-Inspector Vikas in Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath on Life OK.
i dont no why did he leave the show but he was good inHNLHS,right??

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
girls .i personally let the story develop then we can think of pairing them ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellifluous

helloaamir Goldie
helloaamir
helloaamir

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I know a lot of people want it to be Rajiv, but I think it's Aarav...based on the previous articles and all I think she will express feelings for Rajiv, he will reject, then she will meet Aarav who she is supposed to marry, and then she will find out that the guy she loves is going to be her bro-in-law - Awkward situations for both of them ... creating a new storyline...
Asha004 IF-Rockerz
Asha004
Asha004

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

I know a lot of people want it to be Rajiv, but I think it's Aarav...based on the previous articles and all I think she will express feelings for Rajiv, he will reject, then she will meet Aarav who she is supposed to marry, and then she will find out that the guy she loves is going to be her bro-in-law - Awkward situations for both of them ... creating a new storyline...

Hmm, that's a good prediction, but I feel like the coming storyline will be similar to the movie Pardes. I think that his brother, Aarav, will come back from some foreign country (if I remember correctly I believe they had said he was out of country) and he will hold little regard for Indian sanskar/tradition. Rajeev will end up looking like some god-sent in front of this Aarav guy.

If the story wasn't going to be in favor of Rajeev, then why are they making him out to be such a  'hero'? And, let's just say Aarav was the lead...then why does he have to be Rajeev's brother? Why couldn't Rajeev simply reject Rachna and then they both just move on with their lives and she ends up marrying a guy named Aarav, who didn't just happen to be Rajeev's brother Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Rachna looks so much younger compared to Rajiv so to me they look kind of strange as a couple.  Rachna looks like a girl and Rajiv looks like a man lol! BlushingBut if they do become a couple, I hope it's after she leaves school or he leaves his job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha004brat2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index