Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

loved their strong bond...hope it remains like this after garima truth reveal

i really really hope so too!!
it will be pathetic if they show anything else after such closeness b/w them!!
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edella17

I loved that gesture...This subtle moments will paint the big picture of trust later on in their marriage...Great Post Sunara  

thank u😳

i also really hope these r just paving stones and will really cement their bond so that no1 can ever come b/w the 2 of them!!
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post.Loved the pics.Thanks 
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_86

Today's portrayal of the emotions and the relationship of Arshi was brilliant...just loved it.😊

i truly wish they continue this way instead of showing just emotions about Pujali!!

as long as they focus on ArHi for themselves we'll appreciate it!
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakw

luv ur post.
bt i think kushi will convince arnav to bring sham back (maybe anjali or dadi will tell her or make her mind ...i dnt know..)
it would be very sad to see bt sham has to come to rm bcoz otherwise story cant proceed.(my idea)
after he enter rm then khushi will make plans to discover his evil face to di any everyone else as still there is no proofs against sham.
that would be great to watch

i guess we r about to get this..
but well khushi might have grand plans..but i can't forget that he once left her on the street to die..
so what says that he'll not try his hand at that the next chance he gets?
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: delancy

Love how Arnav and Khushi's love just gets stronger and deeper.

But there is no way I can see Khushi, even for Anjali, try and persuade Arnav to let snake face step one toe in the RM.   She knows better than anyone what that psycho is capable of and he tried to kill her love, so for those reasons alone I can't picture it.

oh thanks for giving me a one solid reason to actually expect Khushi to not force Arnav's hand no matter what type of emotional blackmail she is given...

but well this is the IPK CVs and common sense and consistency is the last thing they focus on..they might conveniently make her forget the part about the kidnap and make her think him only as a wife cheater and might make her stupid enough to sympathize with the aspect that even he lost his kid..🀒

we never know what idiotic path the Cvs may take to get him back:(((
sana11 thumbnail
i so loved the scenes between yest n today arshi shared...it was an awesome post dearπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
NASAKE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very beautiful post... really expect d same kindness n understanding from khushi in future. even though things go wrong, khushi should behave matured n act according to it, instead of prank n taking d things lightly. n one more happiest thing in 2days epi is v saw our old khushi kumari gupta getup n acting (matured)  
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sunara now arhi bond r becoming stronger
LaraHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post!!  Did anyone else get the sense that Arnav has also clued in that Dadi has a hand in Shyam's return...Arnav's eyes spoke volumes at the hospital when he looked at Shyam and Dadi, and after Arnav delivered the awesome tight punches!!  I think our bitwa's bati has been fully lit...game on!πŸ˜›