anithav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Really well portrayed scenes 👏
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: arsh_sp

i just loved it...this is the capacity of our leads really happy with how things are churning out

aww that is what happens when the real leads r treated as leads!! we r loving it!! they certainly could hold an episode up above the sinking level!!
hope they keep to it instead of changing sides!!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: FBANU

ANOTHER MINDBLOWING EPISODE OF IPKKND... I AM SURE THAT THESE EPISODES ARE ENOUGH TO FILL THE MOUTH OF BASHERS... FED OF THEM

well if anyone who was complaining about SaRun's less screen space while ShAnjali got more space OR
ArHi wedding being overshadowed by some crap drama on 'di & dadi' well honestly well complained!! may be some call it bashing..
but there r many that needs to improve..today was good cz they didn't much highlight di and focused on the REAL leads instead..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenspirit

i just loved these scenes...and really...hats off to the CVs...they portrayed the whole thing very beautifully...just loved how khushi controls his every emotion...love is making its way... actually made its way...bt now exploring...!! i was about to make a post on these scenes...but u did that... 😳  

aww love has most definitely made it in there... it is actually so sweet and wonderful to see her control and hold over him...if the CVs stick to this without singing a different tune when the past is revealed it will be a lot more healthier for all of us and the show!!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pokka

Awesome pair. If only they were a couple in reality,

hehe if Arnav and Khushi were real i would agree..but not SaRun..they r better off being best friends...
lol i am a MoNaya fan...so no way will i wish Sanaya in reality to be with anyone else!!😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magdalene

If I remember correctly its not the first time she calmed him down ... Remember the nanital trip , he fought 4 her with those goons before he could knock the day lights outta that guy she placed her hand on his shoulder and he imediatly stopped ... So yeah I agree only she can control the ASR anger

exactly!! that time too she managed to calm him down..
and if u remember their 1st star scene where he is upset and asks her about if his mom really might be watching him..

that time too when he got emotional about his mom's kangan he quickly left Anajli so he could hide his emotions...but when Khushi came to him, he opened up about it..

it is how i want to see their relationship growing...as a proper husband and wife..understanding and sharing all life together..
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you, cant wait to see
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just loving the maturity & progress in their relationship .Lovely post
angelic_leena_3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ya..only khushi can control ASR..😃
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su_Somerholic

Exactly what I thought! 😊

Love how, currently she's the only one whom he listens to! 
I'm absolutely loving this phase of their relationship...! 😊

aww i so wish they don't do anything to spoil the beautify of it though! we can never trust the CVs..
just think after this much deep bond how could any past where neither of them were responsible could ever break them apart?
it would be ridiculous and a mocking for the deep feelings we saw today!!