Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey they can't rabba ve  whole time...its not healthy also!!
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
relax dear...picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...!!!
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What was there not to like? 😲

It was such an amazing, poignant episode. So much of love, understanding and assurance shared between ASR and KKG. It almost brought tears into my eyes.  The unspoken message shared between the two of always supporting each other for better or worse. I loved the episode.

And ASR! OMG! Brilliant actor! I loved the emotions flitting on his face- the doubt, the angst, the relief, the anger... What a beautiful kaleidoscope of emotions.

And our dear beloved ASR is back! And with a bang! And what a bang, it was!  It seemed as ASR was in his element!

And Anjali's scenes are important to show the strong bond between ASR and Anjali. It is this love which is the driving force in ASR's life. And thanks to Anjali and her lying, conniving husband, we had the return of the superhero, the mega star, the rock star ASR  !❤️

It was one of the best episodes of IPK. Beautifully executed. Amazing acting! And of course the magnificent ASR!
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maariyah12345

Fair enough if you didnt like the episode but theres no need to question those that loved todays episode.

Everyone has their own opinions and so theres no need to ask for justification dear 😃

No offence intended dude.

👍🏼
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i loved this episode so much... really... khushi u r amazing.. arnav u r lucky u 've got such a nicest life partner..wat a scene  when khushi comforting arnav...make him believe to talk with his Di..truely she is arnav's strenth.. i loved Di is arnav 's weakness bt khushi is arnav's strenth.. power.hats off cv's wt u want to show i just get it...👏👏👏👏.. arnav  & snake shaym 's fight scenes ws most awaited .. so i loved it...nt a slap also couple of punches..by arnav.. in front of dadi.. & khushi...😃😃😆😆👏👏👏👏.. its really balanced & beautiful episode.. sarun gr8 job.. as well as cv's👏👏
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the  episoide was ok not nice yar the villan always wins everytime... he takes more screen space than hero... cmmg to point it is love hate stoty.. now a days the serial becomming crime hate...  firstly u should agree for that  for the stupid 3punches+ 1slap is enough... is it level what he did loss to anjali and asr or razada family... 
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
it was a gret episode showed khushi and arnav bond growing stronger...loved the slap and punches which arnav gave shyam...