•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The directors/CVs can show ASR, all high and mighty and powerful so he can punch and slap him all he likes. But that does not ease out anything, it only aggravates things.

This will make only those fans happy who are belligerent in nature, not the fans who like logic and showing that bad gets bad with proof.

You cannot slap someone to show that they are bad. Let your findings prove them so.

By not finding anything Arnav is resorting to cheap and easy tricks - and that does not justify him to do that.
Edited by rightknell11 - 11 years ago
dear let cv show some punch from ASR to snake ...don't forget he made ASR a punching bag during kidnap track...
Originally posted by gopikaaji

dear let cv show some punch from ASR to snake ...don't forget he made ASR a punching bag during kidnap track...
No no, don't get me wrong. I am happy that Shyam is being slapped, but a slap after being proven guilty will have a better impact than just punching him like a punching bag.

i want smart and shrewed businessman arnav back. then he MUST find out the real truth about shyam and beat him senseless!
Originally posted by rightknell11

No no, don't get me wrong. I am happy that Shyam is being slapped, but a slap after being proven guilty will have a better impact than just punching him like a punching bag.

You are absolutely right. After revealing all the truths, if this happen, then I will be so happy.
If he find out the truth shyam wont be alive !!!! They dont know shyam did this ASR still thinks shyam only cheated his sis he doesnt know shyam is behind this ... Def he ll find out the truth but not so soon
Originally posted by sameerah

i want smart and shrewed businessman arnav back. then he MUST find out the real truth about shyam and beat him senseless!
That should how it should be. Right now, it looks as if both are in some "akhaada" and Arnav is in an advantageous position. That's all. We want the facts to be out. Not slaps!

Originally posted by pinky89

If he find out the truth shyam wont be alive !!!! They dont know shyam did this ASR still thinks shyam only cheated his sis he doesnt know shyam is behind this ... Def he ll find out the truth but not so soon

yup its a serial.it will take time ๐Ÿ˜† but loved the slaps i dont care if they are cheap are something but trust me they are long awaited and i look at these slaps as a first step towards shyams grave๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by Princyrose000

You are absolutely right. After revealing all the truths, if this happen, then I will be so happy.

u know at that time i want Anjali to give him that and ask ASR to carry..till Anjali opens up to truth ASR can't do much ...she won't believe any one ...she had to smell the rat and caught snake red handed,..