Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

cause for copying (Page 3)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Thank u so much  everybody for being kind and understanding everything...I am really really sorry I wrote like that...but Donno y I felt like that...actually when I wrote the update it was first time for me, and I was really really excited...many members appreciated it also...but after 3 hours I saw somebody else kept an update , that starting and ending r different , middle word by word same...very clever she is.Thats y I could not  report, I saw her update on first page and mine on second page.So I thought I will raise this topic this  way...actually felt very very bad so wrote like that...again I am apologizing everybody.
Don't feel bad.  Open the door and join in.  Like we said talk to the mods and ask to be an updater.  That is half the battle won.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadbasuanasuyaShaunSA

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

I posted my idea on the c and s forum. 

Don't know if it made any sense but anything is worth a try.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadbasuanasuyaShaunSAswasthi

.Gianna. Senior Member
.Gianna.
.Gianna.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Hey, I'm sorry your update was copied Unhappy unfortunately, IF is an open forum and thieves under the guise of anonymity are all over the internet. Copying is inevitable Unhappy it's not because there's any form of discrimination between old and new members Smile I've been on IF for over a year but only started posting in earnest recently. Saathiya is honestly the best forum to feel accepted. I've started talking to people randomly on different threads... I don't personally know anyone but no one's ever made me feel unwelcome - and that applies to everyone new and old Smile

I wish you hadn't deleted yesterday's update Cry I still haven't watched the episode, just read bits of some posts on it. I'm over my internet quota for the month (thanks to YouTube Tongue ) so I've vowed to go easy on videos till my cycle resets on 10th Sept. A written update would've helped Unhappy oh well... tell you what, I promise I'll appreciate your update every single time you post one Smile try not to get too upset by losers.

PS: I tend to waffle on a bit in my posts Tongue if it gets senseless, please feel free to ignore my rambling Smile Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadShaunSAJustlikethat1

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolspicebabe_1

Hey, I'm sorry your update was copied Unhappy unfortunately, IF is an open forum and thieves under the guise of anonymity are all over the internet. Copying is inevitable Unhappy it's not because there's any form of discrimination between old and new members Smile I've been on IF for over a year but only started posting in earnest recently. Saathiya is honestly the best forum to feel accepted. I've started talking to people randomly on different threads... I don't personally know anyone but no one's ever made me feel unwelcome - and that applies to everyone new and old Smile

I wish you hadn't deleted yesterday's update Cry I still haven't watched the episode, just read bits of some posts on it. I'm over my internet quota for the month (thanks to YouTube Tongue ) so I've vowed to go easy on videos till my cycle resets on 10th Sept. A written update would've helped Unhappy oh well... tell you what, I promise I'll appreciate your update every single time you post one Smile try not to get too upset by losers.

PS: I tend to waffle on a bit in my posts Tongue if it gets senseless, please feel free to ignore my rambling Smile Tongue
.        Thanks a lot, I will surely try to give written update...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinamunnihyderabadShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarkness

Go to top