shika552 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg!!!! This time best friends Faisal & Rohan performed together for the first time!!!!! & they also got the PERFORMANCE OF THE DAY!!!!! This hat trick for the yahoo team!!! & hat trick for Rohan as well! He got performance of the day w/ Kruti, raghav & now Faisal!!!! Rohan is really the trump card for the yahoo team!!!!!!!!! Yahoo team is indeed the best & season 2 rocks & it will definately win the trophy!!!Edited by shika552 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sammy2112 thumbnail
Yes.. He definitely is the trump card. But no one seems to recognise that. Everyone is busy praising Skippers or Rohan's partner. I haven't seen a more correct dancer than Rohan. He never forgets his steps and does them with such precision. Mind Blowing dancer he is.
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rohan is one Sharp , Crisp ..Kadak dancer this LM2 Season... But sadly no one apppreciates this Kid .

he along with Hip-Hop, Freestyle , Slow-Mo does Contemporary Best . Pakka All-Rounder .

I am sure this time also , Its Faisal who gonna get all Appreciation .
restoration thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'd like to see them both when they grow up. The only detriment for Rohan right now is his baby face and body which hampers his stage presence. And energy issues. But as a dancer he can adapt to many things.
Sammy2112 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: restoration

I'd like to see them both when they grow up. The only detriment for Rohan right now is his baby face and body which hampers his stage presence. And energy issues. But as a dancer he can adapt to many things.

Energy issues?? What are you talking about? Where has he not shown energy and been lethargic?? All his performances have been super energetic. He knows where to channel and his energy. In fact Faisal sometimes looks over enthusiastic while dancing. But Rohan is always controlled and correct.
restoration thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sammy2112

Energy issues?? What are you talking about? Where has he not shown energy and been lethargic?? All his performances have been super energetic. He knows where to channel and his energy. In fact Faisal sometimes looks over enthusiastic while dancing. But Rohan is always controlled and correct.

Yeah his bboying moves are not that strong. In the water act it was obvious. Faisal is good at them but his body control is messy at times, which Rohan excels at. Yes Rohan is underrated but I wouldnt call one better than the other. Yet.
Nupa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sammy2112

Neither I have ever felt that Rohan was lethergic nor Faisal was over enthusiastic. But I agree that Rohan gave almost every performance without doing any mistakes whereas Faisal made mistakes 2/3 times at the beginning n its normal...everyone does mistakes but those who accept and fix it, are called real hero...n not to forget '' Haar ke jitne wale ko baazigar kehte hai'' :)))

BTW, in my opinion Faisal n Rohan are the most amazing and strongest among all the dancers of S1 n S2. Both of them are so talented and so powerful...We should only appreciate their hard work and stop comparing them at every point!!!