Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

wow!!!!! how can anjali be like this??? (Page 5)

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by -Gautami

I thought she was supposed to be aloof after she lost her child.Oh!Great,,i Guess thats reserved ONLY for RMwasis to get that creep back.Angry
What A JoDI!Angry

ya seriously..but, looks like she has become bold in making shyam come near her against arnav?Shocked

She appears to be manipulative too.As if she Wasnt.LOL
I always thought ASR is complex character.But Anjali is way beyond that.I am failing to understand her.Cvs need to have a grip on her char.:|

ya she is manipulative!!!!!!! don't even try to understand her character yaar.. u might end up forgetting ur real character ROFL

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sunset-

Hey divvk!!!

Just when I started feeling sorry for Anjali, she gets me frustrated ... 

I wanna punch Shyam too!!!! and ya that stopwa too!!! 

I was irritated that today the whole house was clean! Couldn't anybody see the glass shards in Anjali's room, blood on the floor? So foolish! Huge loophole! Did mr.Creepwa clean the place before he left??WTH?

Where would be the evidence?
I thought ASR is a Harvard univ student!  Couldn't he remember the drummer who looked like shyam... 

Well atleast when he saw him today, he should have been able to fit the pieces of the puzzle... 

If he is this dumb , no wonder many people will take advantage to get money... I love ASR's character!!! and I want him to be intelligent!! CV's come on guys!!

P.S And promo??? Which promo ?? Why didn't I get to see the promo?!!!

hey gangmate.. i am not able to sympathize with anjali at all yaar.. she is really getting on my nerves buddy  really yaar.. ok.. the way they showed arnav's puzzled reaction on seeing dadi-shyam talk.. i thought arnav understood that shyam brought in dadi to RM.. but, i think i expected too much.. he had found out that dadi called shyam to hospital.. wow.. 
When Dadi said: Shyam loves Anjali ... I was like  "What the hell do you know Stopwa??!!!"

I so want to see that Stopwa's face when Shyam was the one who killed his child!!! ... I want to see how her face distorts in anguish that she played a key role in Anjali's child's death ... !! And that goes to Anjali too... 

ASR did the right thing: Sending Shyam out!! Too bad !! These 2 are gonna face the consequences of bringing him back ... 

I want ASR to leave RM!!! 
He should say to Di: " Do you want Shyam or me? " I'm sure Dumbali will say Shyam ... 
ASR can go out and live in GH

Edited by -Sunset- - 04 September 2012 at 9:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreA.Hajnaldivvk

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

I feel like slapping so that she get out of the delusion  that she is in 

i was totally surprised at her reaction on seeing shyam in RM yaar.. has she become so bold that she would stand against anyone who denies shyam, permission to meet her?
shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
she is still not aware of shyam's deeds, if she comes to know then we'll see a revenge track going on which will be a development in anjali's character. i wonder when it'll hppen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
His audacity is increasing day by day!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sunset-divvk

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Hey divvk!!!

Just when I started feeling sorry for Anjali, she gets me frustrated ... 

I wanna punch Shyam too!!!! and ya that stopwa too!!! 

I was irritated that today the whole house was clean! Couldn't anybody see the glass shards in Anjali's room, blood on the floor? So foolish! Huge loophole! Did mr.Creepwa clean the place before he left??WTH?

Where would be the evidence?
I thought ASR is a Harvard univ student!  Couldn't he remember the drummer who looked like shyam... 

Well atleast when he saw him today, he should have been able to fit the pieces of the puzzle... 

If he is this dumb , no wonder many people will take advantage to get money... I love ASR's character!!! and I want him to be intelligent!! CV's come on guys!!

P.S And promo??? Which promo ?? Why didn't I get to see the promo?!!!

hey gangmate.. i am not able to sympathize with anjali at all yaar.. she is really getting on my nerves buddy  really yaar.. ok.. the way they showed arnav's puzzled reaction on seeing dadi-shyam talk.. i thought arnav understood that shyam brought in dadi to RM.. but, i think i expected too much.. he had found out that dadi called shyam to hospital.. wow.. 
When Dadi said: Shyam loves Anjali ... I was like  "What the hell do you know Stopwa??!!!"

I so want to see that Stopwa's face when Shyam was the one who killed his child!!! ... I want to see how her face distorts in anguish that she played a key role in Anjali's child's death ... !! And that goes to Anjali too... 

ASR did the right thing: Sending Shyam out!! Too bad !! These 2 are gonna face the consequences of bringing him back ... 

I want ASR to leave RM!!! 
He should say to Di: " Do you want Shyam or me? " I'm sure Dumbali will say Shyam ... 
ASR can go out and live in GH

no yaar.. that anjali is very clever.. she is gonna act like this.. she will say she will want to be with shyam.. since, he is not allowed in RM, she will say she will go with him.. very manipulative.. bcos of this, arnav will have no option other than letting shyam in.

A.Hajnal

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

His audacity is increasing day by day!Angry

Greetings from your terror gangmate...

A.Hajnal

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

she is still not aware of shyam's deeds, if she comes to know then we'll see a revenge track going on which will be a development in anjali's character. i wonder when it'll hppen.

ok.. what will be the role of arhi at that time? Ouch

Go to top