India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tears of happiness

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Hey guys me back with one more os I no u all will love this os so please do hit the like button and don't forget to comment '

pics credit goes to the uploaded...

Note: speaker on kar lo please and refresh wen its mention

It was a casual day and all the team members has decided to meet  at the collage  canteen after the collage gets over  the whole day was just messy around here and der and kriya  came to meet the principle after the collage gets over as she didn't wanted to face the gang and hurt them she was here to submit some file which she had with her when she left which belong to the collage ..she was in princi's office talking to him and der was boy passing throw the office gate wen he heard the voice and stopped der to listen wat was happening '..wen he saw kriya he was hell surprised and he felt like he was frozen to the ground ''

Wen he saw kriya was coming out of the office he just hid him self behind the doors 'and kriya was walking in the corridor thinking dat no one is at collage and den the boy followed her and den he thought he must talk to him he suddenly went behind her caught her mouth as she shouldn't shout and took her in an empty class 'wen kriya turned and saw the boy an lone tear escaped from her eyes and he said in a low voice "kriya"

Kriya was just looking at him and she had tears in her eyes and den she slowly said "swayam"

Now both the besties wer  in front of each others and they had tones of question in der heart 'der was a killing silent in the room wen swayam broke the silence and said '

Sw: tum..kaise ho kriya '? In a low tone which bought water in his eyes ''

Kr: mai''.mai she took a long breath ''

Here rey just left from locker room and was going for canteen  and just passed from the class in which swayam and kriya was der so he just stopped by and took a look in side the sight in front of him just froze to the ground, he felt like he skipped a heart beat, he felt like collapsing on ground . 

Here swayam again asked the same questions '.by hearing the question kriya broke down and busted into cry and collapsed but swayam hold her by shoulders and she fell down on her knees and swayam gave her support  by holding her and she cried and swayam was consoling her by patting her head and asked her wat happened'..

Here rey was feeling weaker and weaker by seeing those tears or pearls falling from her eyes ''

Kriya explained whole truth  from the day of elems and this made the trio  cry to hell and trio just became weaker 'now swayam decided to take kriya to the gang wer they wer waiting rey just ran away from der and swayam came in canteen and the whole gang was just stunned to see kriya in front of them and the gang asked lots of question but swayam didn't allowed Kriya to answer any 1 instead he answered them and said'

Sw: she had some personal probs guys please jane do na so lets 'lets have some fun ..(I m skipping all the details and coming to the points)

Re: ha ya lets have some fun (he gave a I don't care a look to the gang he was acting as well)

Si: lets play some thing  '

Nil:ya ya lets play the staring game ?

Vi: wat?

Ri: arre he means the game to stare in ur partners eyes '.

All the gang agreed and swayam thought y not bring the couple more close and made a trick and made kriyansh sit in front of each other  and the game started and bharat and vishaka was looking over the couple as they should nt cheat '..

Now rey and kriya just sat in front and just closed eyes for 2 min and den opened and looked into each others eyes ''

Please page refresh kar lo zara

Now both wer looking into their eyes and had 100 of questions '.but didn't had the words to start the convocation'

Kriya was thinking just to tell the truth to him and just love him more than her life'

Rey was thinking dat once she say dat she loved me den he will bring down the whole world for her

They didn't break the eye contact it was 15 min '. Kriya asked her self'did do I  have the strength to love him more, will he accept me'

Rey'thought   dat will she accept me in her life , if she liked me den y didn't she  ever  confronted to me '

It was 1hour and the whole gang had lost the game and only our kriyansh was looking into each others eyes 'they both had tons of tears in their eyes

Rey thought that day wen she left him dat was the day last wen he just felt this gaze of her'on him'

Kriya thought dat how brutally she has broken his heart..

Rey thought that once at least once he could rewind the time and go back to those happy days'. 

'and the gang surrounded near the table and was looking at them and irritating them '..den neha spoke'.

Ne: see how their love is so strong they didn't blink still its 1 hour '.

Rey replied to neha's question in a rude and attitude way..

Re: pyaar hume bohat dard deta hai neha ''.

And by hearing this one more tear escaped from her eyes'.and she said..

Kr: kabhi kabhi  kisi ke love story complete hone ke liya nahi bani hoti '...

Now every 1 was just feeling bad for their break up and they wer surrounded  near the table and all wer just trying to distract them'.and rey thought that his story is meant to be completed '..

Rey just pushed the accessories which wer lying on the table '..and he climbed the table top on his knees as the gang surrounded them '..he climbed the table and came closed to kriya and cupped her face and shouted on her '.

Re: enough 'enough BaatCutter 'dats it'

Every1 was shocked in the room and den the next action of him bought a blush on every 1s face  and all wer so embarrassed ..

He just kissed her so passionately by cupping her face, tones of tears wer streaming down from both of theirs eyes 'and both felt like  just  they have skipped a heart beat and both just froze to the place ...and rey left her and again in his hibernation mode '. asked her again or should we say shouting on her..

Re: ek baar bata nahi sakti thi baatcutter'?

Kr: (in a stammering tone , in a crying  voice)k..yaa..?

Re: (shouts on top of his voice ,with full strength)DAT YOU LOVE ME GOT DAMMIT! ''..

Kr: mai'.(she was just lost in which world even she didn't knew she was smiling but even had tears in her eyes )..

Re: (shouts again) HAI TUM''

He just puts back her hairs behind her ears which wer troubling her and coming in between their eye locks

Every 1 was just embarrassed and went red from der cheeks '.and every 1 just turned der back and stood facing to opposite side '.

Here rey put his both legs on either side of kriya and  pick her by holding her shoulders and just cupped her face again  and said'

Re: just once '.just once tum mujhe bata nahi sakti thi ke tum kaise condition se guzar rahi thi'

Kr: rey  I wanted to tell u but mom'..

Re: mom ko mai mana leta '..(den there was a killing silence)

Rey just holds kriya's ears and (the whole gang was again facing them) said '.

Re: sorry mujhe maaf kar do*he pouts *

Kriya catches reys ears and she said'

Kr: mujhe maaf ka do galti meri thi'..

A voice come from behind ..

Sw:khech lo khech lo ek dusre ke kaan nekal do'.(swayam was frowning and smiling bt teasing them and laughing )'.

Now the whole gang busted into a hard laugh and rey took kriya's head and rested it on his chest '

.and the whole gang climbed on the table and was pushing each other and this dhakam dhaki every 1 fell on the ground from the table and all wer rolling on the ground and was laughing hard 'and den just kriya slowly whispered something  in rey's ears ''..

.do I need to tell ke kya bola'.

Off course I love you bola'..

This story was meant to be completed nd it did...

Challo phew me done

Now aap ka kaam chalu hota hai'

Comment karna chalu karo please ..hit like button'.

Chalo mai to jati hu'...

Edited by enrique - 04 September 2012 at 9:28am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhikriyanshD3superfanskreyaakshayshettypriyasogani8arushiiipreetibahetistar94SELENASACHDEVADevilish.Angelgrungta11EyesfriendlysenoritashwetaShemliArsharni_buddyarchisha06arshafevermohitmohanty19sharuKRkriyansh19rock_ruviswaronlandidiot_boxThats.me.Gunikreya204..Nancy..sreya19royvaishukarthikaGayatriJethaniJeeya_AngelTanuka_TanHaArShiDelenaPinkpearlytaniya_dostiiNirju99anniemathiaskrzona_malikcool_star14--RAINA--krasforeverKanchi..sumimitaFate.IntervinedRoxxy47Pihu.k11sweetydiyafrienyogini64Himu_arshaaishasullyHPHolic-3nj_SRKholicHR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArShamoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-anjali22bluelashescrazyskyluv_arshaDeetha.KriYaansh960Dark_ChocolateBorn2Dance-shenz-Trouble.-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Wow Miley. . . . ye kya tha?  haan?  

Kriyansh kissing and all haan?  

Why only kiss?  

And proposal? ? ?  

NIce proposal dear.   

And acceptance and all? huh? love that too.  

And Rey shouting? NO Rey galat baath.   

Chal ab  main thak gayi. Nice OS. loved it.   

OKay me going. bye.   

Edited by Rozyln - 05 September 2012 at 7:13am
Pihu.k11 IF-Rockerz
Pihu.k11
Pihu.k11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Beautiful n perfect:)
hetu29 IF-Sizzlerz
hetu29
hetu29

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Res..
Unres..
Awesum os...
The pics wer awesum.. Luved the way u described evrythng with pics..
Rey kissed kriya in front of every1... Embarrassed
saying sorry to each other by catching each other's ears.. Aww it was so cute...
Nd swayam teasing them... Hehe..
Finally they confessed... Embarrassed

Edited by hetalt29 - 04 September 2012 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enrique

anjali22 IF-Sizzlerz
anjali22
anjali22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Amazing
ArShaAngels IF-Dazzler
ArShaAngels
ArShaAngels

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
res
unres..
just 1 word..
BEAUTIFUL...HeartHeart

Edited by eshachawla26 - 04 September 2012 at 10:02am

enrique

Devilish.Angel Senior Member
Devilish.Angel
Devilish.Angel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
nice
Ananya.SwaRon Goldie
Ananya.SwaRon
Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
good one..
loved KriYam..loved how you portrayed both the besties. swayam behaved like a perfect bestie should as he brought them close enough  to clear their misunderstandings and get a happy ending like every fairytale..
thanks for the PM

enrique

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index