Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Instant Justice and sweet moments (Page 2)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Awesome Harini.. I loved today's episode.. Yea both the girls looked gorgeous in salwar..Big smile..
Loved GoHem..Big smile

Thanks GayathriHug
Both looked nice. I hope that they show them wearing salwar again. But Gopi just vetoed the idea inspite of all others accepting itConfused But we do have the smart man get the picsWink

Aww. GoHem were beautiful today.Tongue

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Thanks hon for this post...I've only gotten to see bits of the epi today and liked the Gohem part...trying to do a pic post but keep getting interrupted by work LOLLOL

You are welcome Christine..Smile
Waiting for the pics. Yours and Munni's always capture the right moments. it is awesome to seeTongue

Originally posted by swasthi

Great post Harini. Superb title. 

The spin off from this is that the moan that had with her mother only ignited the KK fire further. This was the first time where Rashi realised what she had done spontaneously. She is finding out that life in Modi Mansions is getting better because it seems she is doing her work and helping Gopi out with making the archar. Of late her excuses have been that she opts for the kitchen to do her work. Could this be a turnaround for Rashi? Could she put a stop to her mother's mega KK?

Thanks Swasthi. I wanted to name it Sweet!!! - Both justice and today's episode but settled for thisLOL

Rashi realizes in bits at times and then she forgets which is sadConfused Her small complaints fuel her mother's hate for Gopi and now she has a new accomplice. It is really sad though that even when thinking about her spontaneous complaints, Rashi still felt no guilt about Gopi being in the receiving end. 
Only Rashi can put stop to Urmi's KKs but will she is the question. It takes very little to make her jealousy spark and take an ugly turn. Very difficultOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

The spin off from this is that the moan that had with her mother only ignited the KK fire further. This was the first time where Rashi realised what she had done spontaneously. She is finding out that life in Modi Mansions is getting better because it seems she is doing her work and helping Gopi out with making the archar. Of late her excuses have been that she opts for the kitchen to do her work. Could this be a turnaround for Rashi? Could she put a stop to her mother's mega KK?

If only swasthi!

Rashi really needs to get out of Urmi's sphere of influence if she is to stand even a remote chance of redemption!

@Harini... was there a little something else in your post? Or am I seeing hidden messages in everything these days LOL

@Bold, I agree totallyThumbs Up

And Ashwin, you do want to get me in troubleLOL I guess the title does suggest something else does it notTongue It was unintended thoughSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

[QUOTE=TMK_lover]Thanks looking forward to watching it later

Hope you have watched it. It was good todayTongue

Yes I just watched it it was good and the new character he's just going make things worse for Urshi 

Edited by TMK_lover - 04 September 2012 at 6:38pm
-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Nice post Harini. Loved today episode. gopi and rashi both looked beautiful in salwar.Gohem were so...Cute todaySmile
ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by ShaunSA

If only swasthi!

Rashi really needs to get out of Urmi's sphere of influence if she is to stand even a remote chance of redemption!

@Harini... was there a little something else in your post? Or am I seeing hidden messages in everything these days LOL

@Bold, I agree totallyThumbs Up

And Ashwin, you do want to get me in troubleLOL I guess the title does suggest something else does it notTongue It was unintended thoughSmile

Me? Get anyone in trouble? Never! Shocked

Of course I am always in the middle of trouble myself Embarrassed

Go to top