India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Instant Justice and sweet moments

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Today was a Aww..Embarrassed kinda episode.. And there was one cute RaJi moment tooTongue .. Alongwith it comes the introduction of *Drumroll** Karodiya Bhai, the new villian of SaathiyaWink

It is really ironical that this new guy is Jithu Bhai's friend and he looks like a close friend too by the way he came into the house and the way Urmi seems to confide in him. If Urmi is greedy, this guy is slimy and calculating. So now the biggest KK is going to really be hard for Rashi. Not that Gopi will escape easily, but I think this guy will let Urmi down and with her Rashi very badlySmile

Now coming to the Aww moments. Kokila and Hetal's love and respect for each other is commendable. They do not have partiality. Agreed that Koki loves Gopi more but she also loves Rashi and she did a nice thing by getting her a suit too. The family is hoping that Rashi will be pregnant soon. Let us see.

Now Rashi darling wanted the worst for Gopi and decided to put the itching powder in her suits. What you sow you reap. So Rashi gets the one with the itching powder while Gopi got the one without. (Rashi's half done job.) BTW, this is why I keep writing that Rashi is spiteful. Today when she was able to add the powder in one suit, Rashi's happiness that atleast one day Gopi will suffer was Dead 

But as fate plays the card, Rashi wears the suit with the itching powder.. Her discomfort was smile worthy and I loved that instead of Koki, it was Hetal who made Rashi reap the rewards for her dirty work, albeit in a loving way. But there was one cute moment when Jigar signs to Rashi that she looks beautiful. Rucha really did. She looked very beautiful in the salwar. Tongue

Then comes the GoHem moments. Well how cute is Gopi in her salwar. She looked beautiful but I guessed the minute she saw her bump that she will feel she is fatWink Ahem comes in to admire his darling wifey but she tells him that she will change..

The women downstairs are disappointed especially Koki.Confused Gopi does not give a reason other than that she is uncomfortable wearing a salwar suit. Koki swallows her disappointment but she is also the one that let go and voted for Gopi's choice. Hetal's nod at Koki oozed an understanding that comes from being together for a long time.

The brothers moment was extremely cute. Jigar has no issues talking about how much he liked Rashi in a salwar suit. Ahem is silent but then involuntarily tells Jigar that he liked Gopi in her Salwar suit too.. So cuteBig smile

As the icing on the cake, we have Ahem again gently telling Gopi and inquiring as to why she does want to wear the suit. Her answer was typical GopiTongue I loved the "I thought you will find me fat" dialogue that was said with so much innocence and inhibition.. No wonder Ahem was amused as well as loving. He again left it to Gopi's choice but told her just how beautiful he finds her and their babyDay Dreaming The best saathiya moment till date for meBig smile

Note
 * Dev and Rucha carry their salwar suits very well. They looked very beautiful in the suits selected. It is a pity that we may not see it again in saathiya but they would have carried themselves well.

* Nazim was in Ahem's romantic and teasing best. He did a great job of making Gopi spill her troubles to him

* The precapConfused I knew this was coming. A possible step to the next track. This will link to Karodiya Bhai somehow in the future. Lets seeTongue

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 04 September 2012 at 11:51am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nazlieemunnihyderabad-Archana-basuanasuyailike_tvRuchaMulayShaunSAswasthiani_grDEEPZzzzDivineDarkness

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks looking forward to watching it later

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Awesome post Harini! Cool

After reading swasthi and now you I really really really wanna rush off and watch the epi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome Harini.. I loved today's episode.. Yea both the girls looked gorgeous in salwar..Big smile..
Loved GoHem..Big smile

ShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks hon for this post...I've only gotten to see bits of the epi today and liked the Gohem part...trying to do a pic post but keep getting interrupted by work LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Great post Harini. Superb title. 

The spin off from this is that the moan that had with her mother only ignited the KK fire further. This was the first time where Rashi realised what she had done spontaneously. She is finding out that life in Modi Mansions is getting better because it seems she is doing her work and helping Gopi out with making the archar. Of late her excuses have been that she opts for the kitchen to do her work. Could this be a turnaround for Rashi? Could she put a stop to her mother's mega KK?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAJustlikethat1DivineDarknessani_gr

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Great post Harini. Superb title. 

The spin off from this is that the moan that had with her mother only ignited the KK fire further. This was the first time where Rashi realised what she had done spontaneously. She is finding out that life in Modi Mansions is getting better because it seems she is doing her work and helping Gopi out with making the archar. Of late her excuses have been that she opts for the kitchen to do her work. Could this be a turnaround for Rashi? Could she put a stop to her mother's mega KK?

If only swasthi!

Rashi really needs to get out of Urmi's sphere of influence if she is to stand even a remote chance of redemption!

@Harini... was there a little something else in your post? Or am I seeing hidden messages in everything these days LOL

swasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TMK_lover

Thanks looking forward to watching it later

Hope you have watched it. It was good todayTongue

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Awesome post Harini! Cool

After reading swasthi and now you I really really really wanna rush off and watch the epi LOL

Thanks AshwinSmile 
Swasthi's is always goodBig smile Did you watch the episode.. Wasn't it cuteBig smile

Go to top