Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

what made Kunal take up the job??

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
saw the promo , loved it , wanted the promo to go on and on and on , just liked the pre-cap scene on Friday .. Sidhi was looking gorgeous and Kunal finally in formals .. good positive sign...
whether Kunal will continue to work after knowing sidhi is his boss or not is secondary  (thought I would love to see them working together in same office ),  the thought of working is it self a big positive sign  after 10 years of vellagiri 
the reason of my post is I  am really curious to know what factors led Kunal to decide , enough of Velgiri , its time to work ..
till yesterday he was unwilling, under any circumstances to work as a lawyer and today we get to see him working,, well I am happy but just wondering what is the reason for this sudden and a drastic change  is it "Sidhi factor"
 well I always wanted sidhi to give a kick to Kunal's professional track either directly or indirectly but still just because he saw Sidhi and thinks she has moved on , he feels he should as well or there  is some other reason ??
what do you think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya thinking the same as he's thinking that siddhi had moved on so it's high time for him to do anything for his son who's considering his dad as ideal hero n role model n i hope even after knowing the fact siddhi s his boss he'll work (actually i want to see as it bcos it'll be a treat to watch them working together) atleast for his son's sake
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It must be siddhi factor. All these 9yrs he could nt go to court as he lost evrything there nd nw aftr watchng her he startd work.
But it can be like this:He must have gone 2 bring medal nd wnder if he got the money nd is it the reason he wantd to work?
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Padmini, I think he will go to Abhay's house to take back his medal and there he will be offered the job.. but as usual Siddhi will not be home or will not see Kunal there.So, Kunal does not know siddhi lives there. He will accept the offer because Abhay is offering based on his knowledge and also because he will feel it is time to move on as Siddhi already has done so. Would love to see their relation ship blossom thru their profession. They should become each other's strength professionally as well. Initially, they are going to be very tense and I am sure Kunal will not quit because Siddhi is his boss. He will continue working and we will get our treat in the form of Sinal scenes!
d.padmini thumbnail
i hope and wish you are right ..Kunal should not quit the job because of Sidhi .. i want them to work in same office and we will get our SINAL moments
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whatever be the reason, I am happy that he is starting to work again. The fact that Siddhi is his boss/colleague is the added icing on the cake...
d.padmini thumbnail
ok got my ans.. it is the woman i hate .. because of whom Kunnu will take up the job., I wish it had something to do with Sidhi but never mind ..at least they will work together ..
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

This content was originally posted by: d.padmini

ok got my ans.. it is the woman i hate .. because of whom Kunnu will take up the job., I wish it had something to do with Sidhi but never mind ..at least they will work together ..

why do you think he will take up the job???????

norzar
d.padmini thumbnail
the woman I hate is suffering from back problem, and they need money for her operation and Guarav has raised his hand..Kunal has to arrange the money...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

This content was originally posted by: d.padmini

the woman I hate is suffering from back problem, and they need money for her operation and Guarav has raised his hand..Kunal has to arrange the money...

oh okay, but its ironic that siddhi coming back to his life indirectly and he is faced with such situation that he is has to work at any cost. 

norzar