India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

what made Kunal take up the job??

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
saw the promo , loved it , wanted the promo to go on and on and on , just liked the pre-cap scene on Friday .. Sidhi was looking gorgeous and Kunal finally in formals .. good positive sign...
whether Kunal will continue to work after knowing sidhi is his boss or not is secondary  (thought I would love to see them working together in same office ),  the thought of working is it self a big positive sign  after 10 years of vellagiri 
the reason of my post is I  am really curious to know what factors led Kunal to decide , enough of Velgiri , its time to work ..
till yesterday he was unwilling, under any circumstances to work as a lawyer and today we get to see him working,, well I am happy but just wondering what is the reason for this sudden and a drastic change  is it "Sidhi factor"
 well I always wanted sidhi to give a kick to Kunal's professional track either directly or indirectly but still just because he saw Sidhi and thinks she has moved on , he feels he should as well or there  is some other reason ??
what do you think??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SuryaPriyaadoharearabicacooldipikaShehnaz.KSV_20-Hima-stuti123HitchHiker_

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ya thinking the same as he's thinking that siddhi had moved on so it's high time for him to do anything for his son who's considering his dad as ideal hero n role model n i hope even after knowing the fact siddhi s his boss he'll work (actually i want to see as it bcos it'll be a treat to watch them working together) atleast for his son's sake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
It must be siddhi factor. All these 9yrs he could nt go to court as he lost evrything there nd nw aftr watchng her he startd work.
But it can be like this:He must have gone 2 bring medal nd wnder if he got the money nd is it the reason he wantd to work?
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Padmini, I think he will go to Abhay's house to take back his medal and there he will be offered the job.. but as usual Siddhi will not be home or will not see Kunal there.So, Kunal does not know siddhi lives there. He will accept the offer because Abhay is offering based on his knowledge and also because he will feel it is time to move on as Siddhi already has done so. Would love to see their relation ship blossom thru their profession. They should become each other's strength professionally as well. Initially, they are going to be very tense and I am sure Kunal will not quit because Siddhi is his boss. He will continue working and we will get our treat in the form of Sinal scenes!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharecooldipikaShehnaz.KGayathri_MSKHitchHiker_

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i hope and wish you are right ..Kunal should not quit the job because of Sidhi .. i want them to work in same office and we will get our SINAL moments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharecooldipikaKarthiN90

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Whatever be the reason, I am happy that he is starting to work again. The fact that Siddhi is his boss/colleague is the added icing on the cake...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareKarthiN90SV_20

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
ok got my ans.. it is the woman i hate .. because of whom Kunnu will take up the job., I wish it had something to do with Sidhi but never mind ..at least they will work together ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adohare

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by d.padmini

ok got my ans.. it is the woman i hate .. because of whom Kunnu will take up the job., I wish it had something to do with Sidhi but never mind ..at least they will work together ..

why do you think he will take up the job???????

norzar

Go to top