Who are the CVs/ Makers making the serial For?

ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Who are the makers of this show/ the CVs etc actually making the show for???

Is it for the viewers/ or the fans??? Definitely does'nt look like this option...I just cannot beleive that the CVs dont understand what the viewers want or what works for the fans? 

So is it for their own creativity??? Then how come their creativity is only focused on one character these days?? The ever sobbing Anj???

If not that then is it for their loyalty towards DB??? How can one NOT MAKE this logical conclusion??
This track was NEVER LIKED by FANs...but is still being continually shown 
This track is not creative at all either..nothing about the scnees with this track is magical or surprising or gripping
Only thing this track does do is bring loads of focus on Anj..give DB the actor a lot of "potential" to show her dramatic skills and make her talk in baby voice...

So going back to the main question- Who are the makers of this show/ the CVs etc actually making the show for???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FBANU thumbnail
i think u missed the last 2 episode including today...i am just loving this wonderful track... very emotional.. breath taking... but yeah... sometime i also get irritated with the dumbness of anjali.. but just imagine the day ,,,truth come before anjali as an open book... just imagine her reaction to shyam... i cant wait for that day...just bear this dumbness frnm anjali for few days ... i am sure that she will become another asr that day...afterall she is HIS sister
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FBANU

i think u missed the last 2 episode including today...i am just loving this wonderful track... very emotional.. breath taking... but yeah... sometime i also get irritated with the dumbness of anjali.. but just imagine the day ,,,truth come before anjali as an open book... just imagine her reaction to shyam... i cant wait for that day...just bear this dumbness frnm anjali for few days ... i am sure that she will become another asr that day...afterall she is HIS sister

isn't she a side character though?
why does so much focus on male lead's sister?
isn't this story about khushi & arnav?????
kya di di di laga ke rakha hai...
yeh love story hai na...that's what we thought at start of the show...
phir ye didi ko kyun dikhate hai..15 minutes di time...wohi gheesa peeta rona dhona...love story theme hai ...
ki didi ke sevak ye theme hai?
princessVV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The CVS are making the serial for Dalijeet. As long as she's happy, who cares about the viewers, the TRPS, there pay check and whether the show stays on air or not.

PS. I really don't care if people think I'm bashing, I'm just very angry that the CVS are side-lining Sanaya for an actress who can't even act!

ymail_my thumbnail

Ok..agreeed...
BUT WHY DIDN't THEY SHOW THE SMAE KINDA REACTION FROM ARNAV WHEN HE LEARNT THE TRUTH ABOUT KHUSHI??

When we asked that ASR be shown to react and regret after he learnt about Khushi so many of IF members bashed saying "ohh redemption is in his behavior"

Now you are saying "oh juyst wait and see how she reacts when she finds out the truth"...I mean why is her finding out the truth being given so much importance??? HER REACTION SHOULD BE AS QUICK AND AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE...WHY IS ANJ DRIVING THE SHOW???
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonapari

isn't she a side character though?
why does so much focus on male lead's sister?
isn't this story about khushi & arnav?????
kya di di di laga ke rakha hai...
yeh love story hai na...that's what we thought at start of the show...
phir ye didi ko kyun dikhate hai..15 minutes di time...wohi gheesa peeta rona dhona...love story theme hai ...
ki didi ke sevak ye theme hai?

But did not u see love between arnav & khushi. I guess we are too demanding. It's  a star-crossed love story not a rosy rosy one. try to understand the story. Their love story was never meant to be easy in the first place. They will face many hurdles in their relationships & now u can see them together facing the adversities. Love story goes boring when focus are only on positive things . It is like real life, u have positive things & negative things. Life is not always made up of good things. Just like Khushi said " Kabhie khushi kabhie gham" these things are parts & parcel of life.  A bons entendeurs! salut.
Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago
FBANU thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentgreen

But did not u see love between arnav & khushi. I guess we are too demanding. It's is a cross love story not a rosy rosy one. try to understand the story. Their love story was never meant to be easy in the first place. They will face many hurdles in their relationships & now u can see them together facing the adversities. Love story goes boring when focus are only on positive things . It is like real life, u have positive things & negative things. Life is not always made up of good things. Just like Khushi said " Kabhie khushi kabhie gham" these things are parts & parcel of life.  A bons entendeurs! salut.

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U INNOCENTGREEN... EVEN WE WILL GET BORED IF CVS SHOW ONLY ARHI SCENES...

ymail_my thumbnail

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U INNOCENTGREEN... EVEN WE WILL GET BORED IF CVS SHOW ONLY ARHI SCENES...

But THE SAME IS APPLYING TO ANJ NOW...WE ARE GETTING BORED BECAUSE THEY ARE SHOWING ONLY ANJ IN THE SOTRY???
THE VIWEERS ARE GRETTING BORED OF ONLY ANJ ASR FOCUS IN THE SOTRY...

ANd I dont understand...if ASR and Khushi are getting married...then how can one say "...not to show only Arhi scenes.." I Mean dont want to see Arhi scenes EVEN WHEN ITS THEIR MAARRAGE???
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The audience is tired of Shyam.  Damn tired.  He is the worst villain with no meaning trying to get back into his leeching ways.  The audience wants him dead and the CVs don't get it.  The screenplay writer thinks he keeps the show going.  They are delusional.  If we have shyam we have to have anjali - both are leeches and I am so tired of it.

Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is for Daljeet, I have been saying it for months that the CVs have had some kind of deal going with her, but SOME PEOPLE kept telling me that I was crazy and just jealous of DB. Well looky here wasn't I right, why else would the CVs sideline the leads and focus on the Brainless Twit Poojali, who is (only) capable at showing two emotions, crying or looking like she inhaled laughing gas. I said it then that it was ridiculous to change the show to keep an actress who has no importance and has brought zero prestige to the show and that if DB and the PH kept at it then it is going to effect DB's career now and in the future as people are going to hate her as a person for ruining our great show for her selfishness. Oh well, Daljeet I hope you are happy, congratulations on getting what you want and ruining the show, why don't you just make it official and change the title to "Anjali ki Ashoon, Anjali ki Dhoonia"