Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Who are the CVs/ Makers making the serial For?

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Who are the makers of this show/ the CVs etc actually making the show for???

Is it for the viewers/ or the fans??? Definitely does'nt look like this option...I just cannot beleive that the CVs dont understand what the viewers want or what works for the fans? 

So is it for their own creativity??? Then how come their creativity is only focused on one character these days?? The ever sobbing Anj???

If not that then is it for their loyalty towards DB??? How can one NOT MAKE this logical conclusion??
This track was NEVER LIKED by FANs...but is still being continually shown 
This track is not creative at all either..nothing about the scnees with this track is magical or surprising or gripping
Only thing this track does do is bring loads of focus on Anj..give DB the actor a lot of "potential" to show her dramatic skills and make her talk in baby voice...

So going back to the main question- Who are the makers of this show/ the CVs etc actually making the show for???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Surefire27sameerahlylowbijilimad-eyeRuchaMulayFairyLiquidSoappieryrose

FBANU Goldie
FBANU
FBANU

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i think u missed the last 2 episode including today...i am just loving this wonderful track... very emotional.. breath taking... but yeah... sometime i also get irritated with the dumbness of anjali.. but just imagine the day ,,,truth come before anjali as an open book... just imagine her reaction to shyam... i cant wait for that day...just bear this dumbness frnm anjali for few days ... i am sure that she will become another asr that day...afterall she is HIS sister

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79eyesonmeArnavKhushijodionetwothree..mrinalini.....Tanu...BearNaNa

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FBANU

i think u missed the last 2 episode including today...i am just loving this wonderful track... very emotional.. breath taking... but yeah... sometime i also get irritated with the dumbness of anjali.. but just imagine the day ,,,truth come before anjali as an open book... just imagine her reaction to shyam... i cant wait for that day...just bear this dumbness frnm anjali for few days ... i am sure that she will become another asr that day...afterall she is HIS sister
isn't she a side character though?
why does so much focus on male lead's sister?
isn't this story about khushi & arnav?????
kya di di di laga ke rakha hai...
yeh love story hai na...that's what we thought at start of the show...
phir ye didi ko kyun dikhate hai..15 minutes di time...wohi gheesa peeta rona dhona...love story theme hai ...
ki didi ke sevak ye theme hai?
princessVV Senior Member
princessVV
princessVV

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

The CVS are making the serial for Dalijeet. As long as she's happy, who cares about the viewers, the TRPS, there pay check and whether the show stays on air or not.

PS. I really don't care if people think I'm bashing, I'm just very angry that the CVS are side-lining Sanaya for an actress who can't even act!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ymail_mylylow

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Ok..agreeed...
BUT WHY DIDN't THEY SHOW THE SMAE KINDA REACTION FROM ARNAV WHEN HE LEARNT THE TRUTH ABOUT KHUSHI??

When we asked that ASR be shown to react and regret after he learnt about Khushi so many of IF members bashed saying "ohh redemption is in his behavior"

Now you are saying "oh juyst wait and see how she reacts when she finds out the truth"...I mean why is her finding out the truth being given so much importance??? HER REACTION SHOULD BE AS QUICK AND AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE...WHY IS ANJ DRIVING THE SHOW???
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

phir ye didi ko kyun dikhate hai..15 minutes di time...wohi gheesa peeta rona dhona...love story theme hai ...
But did not u see love between arnav & khushi. I guess we are too demanding. It's  a star-crossed love story not a rosy rosy one. try to understand the story. Their love story was never meant to be easy in the first place. They will face many hurdles in their relationships & now u can see them together facing the adversities. Love story goes boring when focus are only on positive things . It is like real life, u have positive things & negative things. Life is not always made up of good things. Just like Khushi said " Kabhie khushi kabhie gham" these things are parts & parcel of life.  A bons entendeurs! salut.

Edited by innocentgreen - 04 September 2012 at 9:22am
FBANU Goldie
FBANU
FBANU

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

But did not u see love between arnav & khushi. I guess we are too demanding. It's is a cross love story not a rosy rosy one. try to understand the story. Their love story was never meant to be easy in the first place. They will face many hurdles in their relationships & now u can see them together facing the adversities. Love story goes boring when focus are only on positive things . It is like real life, u have positive things & negative things. Life is not always made up of good things. Just like Khushi said " Kabhie khushi kabhie gham" these things are parts & parcel of life.  A bons entendeurs! salut.
COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U INNOCENTGREEN... EVEN WE WILL GET BORED IF CVS SHOW ONLY ARHI SCENES...

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by innocentgreen

But did not u see love between arnav & khushi. I guess we are too demanding. It's is a cross love story not a rosy rosy one. try to understand the story. Their love story was never meant to be easy in the first place. They will face many hurdles in their relationships & now u can see them together facing the adversities. Love story goes boring when focus are only on positive things . It is like real life, u have positive things & negative things. Life is not always made up of good things. Just like Khushi said " Kabhie khushi kabhie gham" these things are parts & parcel of life.  A bons entendeurs! salut.
COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U INNOCENTGREEN... EVEN WE WILL GET BORED IF CVS SHOW ONLY ARHI SCENES...

But THE SAME IS APPLYING TO ANJ NOW...WE ARE GETTING BORED BECAUSE THEY ARE SHOWING ONLY ANJ IN THE SOTRY???
THE VIWEERS ARE GRETTING BORED OF ONLY ANJ ASR FOCUS IN THE SOTRY...

ANd I dont understand...if ASR and Khushi are getting married...then how can one say "...not to show only Arhi scenes.." I Mean dont want to see Arhi scenes EVEN WHEN ITS THEIR MAARRAGE???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessVV

Go to top