Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

TOI - Riddhima To Shift To Mohan's House (Page 5)

nbtnmkkfan Groupbie
nbtnmkkfan
nbtnmkkfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Just 2 days of stay with Monu will make Rondhi realize that its not so easy and simple to stay with the bacha , naughty Monu.
 Megha, Nanhi and Guru are the only people who can tolerate his pranks and aadat... Tongue

veena456 IF-Dazzler
veena456
veena456

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
its sooo tough...these cv's can do anything...to prolonge the show they r doing like this i think...it can't complete ithna jaldi know dat's why...
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
omg...is it really gonna happen...

this is gonna raise trp for sure..
Isha_for_MegHan Senior Member
Isha_for_MegHan
Isha_for_MegHan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
is gadhima ko jaldi se jaldi bahar fenk dena chahiye show se... trp eater khi ki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nbtnmkkfan

Just 2 days of stay with Monu will make Rondhi realize that its not so easy and simple to stay with the bacha , naughty Monu.

Yes Monu will leave Rondhi in 2 days time just as Jagya has finally left Gauri in BV. However Gauri has discovered that she is pregnant after Jagya leaves her - I hope something similar does not happen to Rondhi. If that happens its the end of the road for Monu !
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
TFS! Thanks for letting us know this! This way I will not waste my time anymore watching the stupidity happening in NBT and seeing its death!
So they are to prove that only crying serials will be delieverd on TV and no positivity is required to change people's attitude! And if only the TRPs raise this way! I think we NBT lovers will ourselves be the enemies, praying for the TRP to be low during this track! LOL
If they can't do anything beyond this then it wud really be good if they close down the show on a decent note before they go out of ideas to spoil it further!Angry
sona02 IF-Rockerz
sona02
sona02

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
what the hell they want to say?
first of all they said mr marriage is only a dream seq and now rid come to stay in monu's house?why?
our one time fav nbt show turns into "bingo tere-mere" for all these stupid twists every episode me new twist...in early days we missed these show every sat & sunday...waiting eagerly for maha episode...but now wish as soon as nbt ends and big boss starts
for these stupid twists they loose their trp and also so real viewers..
thanks
mohd786 Senior Member
mohd786
mohd786

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
aarey yeh kya hone wala hai is show me aur kya dekhna baaki hai aisa hai toh night mein prepare for exams degree final year on next month is show ke producer ku kya hua ji yeh kaun si story banaye tum kuch bhi samajhme nahi aaraSmileDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index