snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Mumbai ...baarish aur Arjun

By TellychakkarTeam 4 Sep 2012 - 16:34
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Arjun Bijlani

Mumbai was parching…it was end of August and the Rain Gods were still in their holiday mood. However…now…the sky has opened up adding more fervour and colour to monsoon season. Yes…Mumbai and Mumbaikar are soaked with heavy rainfall. It is true that with each raindrop problems and inconveniences increase for the masses, but there is no point denying that the sound of pitter-patter and the look of greeny green trees bring a smile to everyone's lips. Furthermore, rains also mean varied memories.

We caught up with television heartthrob Arjun Bijlani and asked him what he feels about Mumbai rains.

"I simply love it. Everything looks so beautiful and pleasant. This season I am in Mumbai but usually during monsoons I visit hill stations. There I go on long drives and enjoy the passing clouds. I still remember during Miley Jab Hum Tum days we all had gone to Sanaya's (Irani) bungalow in Mahabaleshwar and the place was so beautiful and foggy that literally we could see clouds coming inside the house."

Continued Arjun, "Recently, I had been to Lonavala with my couple of friends. We parked our car at Tiger hills and enjoyed the rains with hot chai, bhajiyas and music. And yes, how can I forget my Teri Meri Love Stories rain sequence in Karjat. I think I don't have any worst experience with rains but yes, during Miley Jab Hum Tum days in the month of December or January, I had to shot with Rati (Pandey) in an artificial rain sequence. It took seven to eight hours to complete. We were left frozen by the end. Anyways, everyone just go ahead and enjoy the season of romance."

Nice memories…Arjun!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

krish_artiGlowing_StardrmahaBhawna_artineha_mjhtSandCastle.mayuloveusumonetolubsamratrockswell-wisherashneshafy_MNProngsPadsMoonyPayal-15.SA.Nikki_Titli

mayu-nups Goldie
mayu-nups
mayu-nups

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
wow arjun mentioned rati nut alas rati never mentioned him
SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Awww Our MJHT Cast are such Lovely People Heart & loved how arjun was so sweet & genuine in the whole Int Embarrassed  Evn I Love Rains & since 2 days it raining so heavily in Mumbai but still its amazing to me LOL & Hill Stations are literally the perfect place in monsoon Heart & Wow! @Sanaya's Bungalow? :O I wish evn I was there with my MoNayaJun Trio Day Dreaming LOL God Bless their amazing friendship =D & Love You Arjun, eagerly waiting to see you in a daily soon Embarrassed

Edited by ..Ektaa.. - 04 September 2012 at 9:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_mjhtsnowwhite28ProngsPadsMoony

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thnx for the articles

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28

neha_mjht IF-Dazzler
neha_mjht