Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 97)

Sniggy24 Groupbie
Sniggy24
Sniggy24

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I love this FF. I already read it twice... Awesome !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinsel

Beautifully expressed inner feelings & a beautiful chapterClap

Glad you liked it! Thank you for reading :) :) 

Originally posted by tinsel

Fabulous update

Thank you!

Originally posted by ..Anita..

Perfection

*blush* Thank you so much! Glad you thought so :) 

Originally posted by prettyji

very nice

Thank you!

Originally posted by Annie12

Wonderful update

Glad you liked it! Thank you :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmpressSarayu

They make me laugh so much! The little arguements are adorable! I went back and re read the storm/dragonfly chapters, my favourite!

What has Anjali found now? Ooo!

Can't wait to read more! :D

:D So glad you found them adorable Big smile And aww really?!! The storm-dragonfly chapters are some of my favourites too- I had a blast writing them :) It means a lot to me that you liked those chapters enough to go back and reread them! Thank you!

And Anjali...that will be answered in the coming chapters :) Don't wanna ruin the suspense :P

Thank you so much for reading and for this sweet comment :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by damonzlady

Arnav's really sweet,Khushi's reaction was
really funny!

So glad you enjoyed it - thank you :D 

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

wow awsuuum job hun...simply amazing...

Happy you liked it :D Thank you so much!

Originally posted by vks11

I love this story. Please update.

Thank you :) I hope to update soon! 

Originally posted by Samyxx

beautiful update...

Thank you :) Glad you liked it! 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maazia

Awesome. Love the chemistry, the thought processes, and all the emotions. You are a great writer.

That means a lot to me, thank you so much! I'm really happy you've enjoyed the chapter! :D 

Originally posted by rabid52

Really enjoying he journey you have taken us through.  Thanks for the lovely ff. will look out or updates.

So happy you've enjoyed the journey of this story :) :) Thank you so much for reading and for sharing your thoughts! Hope you'll like future chapters too :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LittlePrincess8

oh god i luv this story..i read the all chapters in two days and cant tell you how much happy I am after reading this..this is so beautiful ...feelings written so beautifully that I can feel them completely ...honestly I dont have words to praise you..only say its awesome and hope that you will continue soon.

Thank you!! I'm so glad you enjoyed this FF so much and very moved by your thoughts :) Huge thank you for reading this and for sharing your thoughts!! I hope you'll enjoy future chapters just as much, and I'm grateful to you for taking the time to read this and letting me know your thoughts :)
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipitylove

Hehehe...Arnav is sooo naughty!!!

Who would've thought the man who never even gave Khushi a second glance would trap her within his arms against a white jeep and try to convince her that its perfectly proper for a husband to kiss his wife anytime even if they're in the middle of the streetLOL

Lol, Arnav in love is a force to be reckoned with :P 

I totally shivered at that para where khushi shuts d open car door and moves past him towards the gate only to have Arnavji's strong hands holding her from behind in an iron grip and push her back against the car...haaawww that was something!Day Dreaming

He can be a total Neanderthal sometimes hai na? But can't say I mind :P Super glad you don't eitherLOL 

Yes arnav is super lucky to have her... I was glad to read of his own realization of a necessary penance for his misdeeds against her
but Arnav had anticipated, and almost stoically prepared himself, for an endless stretch of penance and atonement, grueling and tormenting, each penalty fitting to the extent of his sins.

Lucky man, he got away almost scot free...this Khushi was so forgiving, she didn't even put him through half the agony he was anticipating. (Much is expected of the khushi in Cul De Sac!! Arnav has to really grovel somewhere!)

Yup, he did get off easily - but while Khushi might have forgiven him he is a long way from forgiving himself. It's something he's already accepted - that he'll continue to punish himself for the rest of his life for what he did.

Another thing is that I started this story before the contract marriage - so in this story, they really are married and Khushi already knows why Arnav married her. So without that enormous bulk of a royal misunderstanding between them, it was easier for them to move on :) 

That's one reason I continued Cul-de-sac...Arnav reacted far worse than I had imagined and was positively bestial, so trust me when I say he'll have to suffer for his actions in Cul-de-sac :) 

And how her sweet declaration of love has made her now one with him, s part of him, a part of his heart, soul and LOL even his shatir dimaag...hehe!

But more so I was happy to see how Khushi has healed so much that she too begins to see them as something meant to happen right from the beginning...That they were journeying towards togetherness from the time of their "explosive- meeting"...that its not as though they are together now because of a misunderstanding that forced arnav to marry her...Poor girl, after having dreamt so much of a "Rajkumar" and a gala wedding she got a forced temporary marriage instead where she was told by her husband that she would never be given te place of his wife. She deserves to have her dreams fulfilled...And finally that dream comes true...

I'm glad you approve and appreciate how much Khushi has healed and moved forward...again, this is to an extent because the Arnav of this story did not go to the extents that the contract-marriage wala Arnav in the show did. But yes, she was still damaged, and she deserved better, and slowly, Arnav will help her fulfill each of her dreams now that she's given him the chance :) So happy you liked it! Thank you :) 

And anjali is moving on too! I'm intrigued to know what sparked this change.

And in spite of being isolated within the noiseless chamber of her lonely bedroom, Anjali did not feel alone.
Beautiful! It reminded me of a phrase I've read.."Alone but not lonely"...

Thank you! Anjali has the potential to be a strong, impactful character and I'm trying my best to tap that potential, so I'm really glad you liked her here! What brought about this change will gradually come out in future chapters and I'm hoping you'll like it! 

Thanks so very much for reading, and for sharing your thoughts :) :) 

Thanks for the PMSmile
Please update soon...both MDJND and Cul De Sac!!

Will try my best :) 

Edited by -doe-eyes- - 27 April 2013 at 5:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipitylove

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PixieFlame

Loved the update! :D 

Thank you :) :) 

Originally posted by Sniggy24

Please update...

I'll try to do so soon!

Originally posted by Sniggy24

I love this FF. I already read it twice... Awesome !

I'm touched that you found it good enough to reread - thank you so much :) 

Go to top