Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 91)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGirl

So glad to have you back on IF... I would have died a little if you discontinued this story.

I'm so  deeeply moved that you feel so strongly about this FF! Thank you!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this update. This FF is my all time favorite. It was not enough for me to read chapter 46. I missed the story so much, I read ALL the chapters now again and then I read this update. It was awesome to read like that.

I should be the one thanking you - I am awed and flattered and honoured that you reread the whole fic again. Every time a reader says that, I feel like its the biggest accomplishment I've made. Thank you SO much!! I'm SO happy you read and liked it so much!! 

I have a doubt. It must be from reading the last few chapters after 2am.. Did Kushi not wear the bangles that Arnav gifted to her for the outing? If she did, he did not notice? It is my sleep deprived mind talking.. sorry... When I wake up, I will go back and re-read the chapter where she gets ready to meet him for the surprise..the perhaps I will answer my own question

Um...yep Khushi did wear the bangles, and Arnav noticed them too. I think it's in chapter 40 or thereabouts :) And lol, don't worry, I don't mind - I know what sleep deprivation does to people, being a professional insomniac myself :P 

Please update soon. My favorite FF gets rare updates.. please please please update soon.

I'll try my best!! thanks so much once again for letting me know what you thought of this - I'm floored by your response!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FLGirl

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

It is finally here! 

A naughty Arnav flirting in public, I could swoon and die. And my poor dear Khushi, flustered and embarrassed and excited all at the same time.. 

But, he put her to ease, in his own unique way, turning on his charm on full throttle. Dear god, lovely! 

This whole chapter, all the action would have lasted what, 15-20 minutes? Yet, you managed to take us through every moment, allowing us to relish it to the fullest. Delicious! Lovely update, Nafisa :) 

I grinned so hard reading this :P :D It was literally like remembering my own reactions when Arnav unleashed his flirtatious charm on Khushi full-on, especially before the wedding fiasco and then again after the kidnapping fiasco. I was trying to portray that Arnav and that Khushi here, and I'm giddily happy seeing your reaction, because that's the effect I was trying to go for :D !! Thank you!!! Your comments never fail to make my spirits go rocketing sky-high :P *hugs*

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyrains

God woman, you have no idea what your writing does to me. It weave a complex maze, pulling the reader up to the very core and whilst I'm reading, mesmerised at this flirtatious, charming Arnav/ Khushi banter, I simply end up gawking at the screen for a good one minute thinking, did it just end!? Anyhow, the rant being over, its was beautiful, their exchange, you writing, gorgeous as ever! <3 

I probably look like a broadly grinning tomato right now. THANK YOU! I'm incredibly humbled and so flattered and happy I could almost make a trip to the moon and back!! I can't tell you how much your comment means to me and I'm so honoured by your thoughts on my writing, I'm kind of at a loss to know what to do or say next :) :D

Thank you!!
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_shine_girl

I am absolutely in love with the way this story is shaping up...You are a master story-teller, girl, take a bow.
I love your attention to the details that makes this story such a pleasure to read.
Loved the way Arnav and Khushi are moving forward in their relationship and their banter adds so much to this love-story.
And Anjali, isn't it nice to see her with a brain and also the fact that she is no longer afraid to use it and face the reality...

I can't even begin describing how...wonderful, great, awesome, fantastic - this comment made me feel! I bet this is what getting a medal of honour would feel like, because I definitely feel honoured and blessed to have readers like you :) Thank you so much! That is the biggest compliment I could ask for, and I could happy dance for joy :D I'm so glad you're liking the progression in both Arhi and Anjali :) 

Thank you so much for reading, and for letting me know what you think! It means the world to me :) 
samba12 Groupbie
samba12
samba12

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
 Hello doe eyes,
Just read the whole ff in one shot ... am slightly cross-eyed, but would still like to post a comment. 
It was a compelling read because like several other readers I too was colossally disappointed by the so-called 'redemption track' which was such a damp squibb, so pathetic, it made a travesty of Khushi and Arnav and most of all of the credibility of their relationship.
So it was a pleasure to  read about Arnav's angst, his pain and suffering as he gets a glimpse of what she went through because of his rash, rage-driven and impetuous reactions. Balm for the soul...Very therapeutic :)
Too I enjoyed the different view points you let us have so we could appreciate in depth how each character responds to the unfolding events.

When watching the serial I was struck by Sobti's abilty to express subtle feelings (when directed effectively - becasue there were tmes when he was just hamming and fooling around) and re-watched several bits just to focus on a particular scene, a certain interaction - a lift of the brow, a crinkling of the eyes, a tiny twitch of the lips - oh yes, very telling!. 
And you have verbalized these subtle expressions, so well. I could picture them and what's even better for an invetarate reader, can re-read them...and enjoy the images they conjure up over and over again! 

Words matter! Well for me they do. So must add that I thoroughly delight in your use of words. Words, expressions, cadences, - all. Not to forget the alliteration, the building of intensity, the nuances delcately captured. ... Love it all. :)
And then there's the internal monologs... both Arnav's and Khushi's - you've managed to retain their essential natures even as you give us a detailed account of their thought processes - tortuous, harrowing, grim, confused, gobsmacked, awe-struck,  the list goes on...but you know what I mean and you do such a wonderful job of it!

Thank you. Two days ago I had no idea you existed. Over the past two days I've enjoyed the product of your imagination, your thoughts and I'm just glad you share your writng with us.
More power to you...

BTW - I share the literature background...and so enjoy your quotes as well - a bonus it would seem :)

Thank you once more,
PS

-doe-eyes-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
good update..Smile

-doe-eyes-

kamtokdin Senior Member