Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 90)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Wonderful update, am so glad you updated, loved it, loved arnav and Khushi, loved his teasing and her feel shy and getting teased...loved his I can kiss you whenever and wherever...
What is Anjali upto! Please update soon!  

And I seriously love your comment! Thank you so much for reading and liking and sharing what you thought about this chapter - I'm delighted that you liked it so much!! :D Thank you!!!!

About Anji...maybe there'll be a few more answers in the next chapter :) I'll try my best to post again soon :) 

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -doe-eyes-

Originally posted by AngelTeen

I think I've fractured my jaw coz I grinned so hard just seeing your comment :P I've sooo missed reading your posts on IF - and I mean everything, stories, discussions, comments - everything :)

Eeeps! Arnav and Khushi being all cute and adorable! Me like!! Was this the first time Khushi used her trademark "Hawww!" in this story?

Lol, come to think of it, I think this is the first time she used her 'Hawww!' in here...I guess up until now I didn't reckon Khushi comfortable enough with Arnav's advances to do it - but now that she's told him she loves him, why hold back? LOL Super pleased you're liking the cuteness!

Nafisa, it was just so adorable how they both didn't want to part but it kind of makes it more romantic na? Sort of like the times before weddings we see on TV, something ArHi of this story never had...sigh.

I might be able to do something about that *winkwinknudgenudge* But can't reveal anymore :P But must say I almost clapped with glee seeing you say that - that's kind of what this was intended to be. Technically they just got engaged, and now there's a symbolic 'off-period' that's similar to the gap between engagement and wedding :D Honestly I love you for noticing that!

And somewhere this companionship, this love will help the changed Anjali too and not just as a source of inspiration but rather a fortified shield...she will have a unified ArHi to depend upon. One more thing I wanted to congratulate you on was your character of Anjali and how it is so great to see a smart, independent Anjali instead of the hackneyed version of her a number of writers punish her with.

*Nods enthusiastically* Yes, yes, yes, you're absolutely right!!! I always go over the moon reading your comments for this very reason - you pick out exactly what I want to say, or want to show, or want to foreshadow, and it makes me feel like I haven't just typed absolute nonsense on my screen :P Thank you SOOO much!!!!

I'll also add that I had high hopes for Anjali at one point - she was blindly in love with Shyam, yes, but her family and their happiness was her priority, and in my mind THAT Anjali would not just sit down with her hands tied if she perceived any threat towards them. So I'm on cloud 9 literally that you liked her characterisation here!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Aap humein kyon thankya rahin hain? Likha aapne itna phantastic hai ki hum toh aise hi comment karenge. :p

I understand how a writer feels when a reader grasps what they were trying to say but you are such a fantastic writer that you provide ample clues as to get there. Also I know for one that you arent the regular writers on IF who will take out their mann ki bharaas on Anjali and thereby give her a proper characterization...so yeah. :)

Anjali, and for that matter all characters of IPKKND in general, were very well etched out with massive possibilities which were sadly left unexplored and many a times ruthlessly shunned. Glad to see you taking her out of that darkness and exploring some facets of her personality. :)

And I miss writing on IF too but somewhere I think some sort of saturation point (non fiction because of IPKKND ending and nothing else really catching my attention and fiction because of a variery of reasons) seems to have been reached relating to that...lets see now...thanks anyway for your kind words. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshiankita

hey
loved the update

Thank you! Glad you liked it :) 

Originally posted by annieK

Arhi in love and beautiful rendering of their every emotion ... Loved it ! 

Thnx fr the pm .

for trying to meet our incessant demands for updates , thnx again dear .

Heya! I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Thank you for letting me know what you thought about it! 

Originally posted by rati123

Just loved the romantic side of Arnav. I just hope it does not turn too serious too soon.

Thanks a lot for the update and the PM. Waiting for the next update.

Heya! I'm glad you liked the update :) Things will get serious, but I'll try to pace it so it doesn't get too drastic too fast :) 

thanks for reading and sharing your views! 

Originally posted by udaymanyata07

thanks...loved it

Glad you did! thank you :) 

Originally posted by ruby-red

brilliant update and beautifully written

thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it :) 
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

I think I've fractured my jaw coz I grinned so hard just seeing your comment :P I've sooo missed reading your posts on IF - and I mean everything, stories, discussions, comments - everything :)

Eeeps! Arnav and Khushi being all cute and adorable! Me like!! Was this the first time Khushi used her trademark "Hawww!" in this story?

Lol, come to think of it, I think this is the first time she used her 'Hawww!' in here...I guess up until now I didn't reckon Khushi comfortable enough with Arnav's advances to do it - but now that she's told him she loves him, why hold back? LOL Super pleased you're liking the cuteness!

Nafisa, it was just so adorable how they both didn't want to part but it kind of makes it more romantic na? Sort of like the times before weddings we see on TV, something ArHi of this story never had...sigh.

I might be able to do something about that *winkwinknudgenudge* But can't reveal anymore :P But must say I almost clapped with glee seeing you say that - that's kind of what this was intended to be. Technically they just got engaged, and now there's a symbolic 'off-period' that's similar to the gap between engagement and wedding :D Honestly I love you for noticing that!

And somewhere this companionship, this love will help the changed Anjali too and not just as a source of inspiration but rather a fortified shield...she will have a unified ArHi to depend upon. One more thing I wanted to congratulate you on was your character of Anjali and how it is so great to see a smart, independent Anjali instead of the hackneyed version of her a number of writers punish her with.

*Nods enthusiastically* Yes, yes, yes, you're absolutely right!!! I always go over the moon reading your comments for this very reason - you pick out exactly what I want to say, or want to show, or want to foreshadow, and it makes me feel like I haven't just typed absolute nonsense on my screen :P Thank you SOOO much!!!!

I'll also add that I had high hopes for Anjali at one point - she was blindly in love with Shyam, yes, but her family and their happiness was her priority, and in my mind THAT Anjali would not just sit down with her hands tied if she perceived any threat towards them. So I'm on cloud 9 literally that you liked her characterisation here!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Aap humein kyon thankya rahin hain? Likha aapne itna phantastic hai ki hum toh aise hi comment karenge. :p

*blush*blush*grin*blush*blush*

I understand how a writer feels when a reader grasps what they were trying to say but you are such a fantastic writer that you provide ample clues as to get there. Also I know for one that you arent the regular writers on IF who will take out their mann ki bharaas on Anjali and thereby give her a proper characterization...so yeah. :)

Honestly if I blush any harder I think my blood pressure will rise. Not to mention my ego inflating to the size of my room and suffocating me :P But thank you, thank you, thank you! If you were anywhere near me I'd scare the life out of you with a back-breaking hug :P 

Anjali, and for that matter all characters of IPKKND in general, were very well etched out with massive possibilities which were sadly left unexplored and many a times ruthlessly shunned. Glad to see you taking her out of that darkness and exploring some facets of her personality. :)

Yes, I completely, thoroughly agree with you. Anji in particular, in my opinion, was just plain abused as a character both on the show and as a result on the IPK forums and fanfiction. She went through the same ordeal as her brother, maybe even more so on a level because the tragedy happened on her wedding day, the day she probably dreamed about and fantasised, scarring her. She's just as damaged as Arnav, just dealing with it differently. The sad thing is she never got that shot at redeeming herself that Arnav got - and this goes for so many other people, like Mami, Akash - though Payal comes to mind more prominently. Maybe that's why Anji and Payal are two of my favourite side-characters to explore :) 

And I miss writing on IF too but somewhere I think some sort of saturation point (non fiction because of IPKKND ending and nothing else really catching my attention and fiction because of a variery of reasons) seems to have been reached relating to that...lets see now...thanks anyway for your kind words. :)

I can understand what you mean, but I just have to say this - you are one of the very few, out of maybe three or four, writers that I've devoutly followed since picking up fanfiction here, and that's because there's a flair and a genuineness to whatever you write that' s very refreshing and addictive, kind of. Your characters are so well mapped I can relate to them instantly, language so lucid and clear it carries you away, and creativity that leaves me in awe every single time. I know that with the show ending and the plagiarism nonsense and the restrictions a personal blog imposes are all constraints but - you are a very, very talented writer who touches the depths of characters and makes them come alive like they're real, not just puppets doing what you want them to do. Please never give up on writing - it has more heart than the majority of what I've read on Arhi so far. 

AngelTeen

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveCrazily-

AAA u r back my dear 

i thought u discontinue this FF because last incident but u continue without any hesitation thanks alot 

Lot of Hugs to u to come back and entertain us with ur writng on Arhi again Muaaahhh love u 

and moreover u fight for ypur own right thanks a spirit girl there are many less people who are able to speak for right thing 

i do alot of blah blah sorry but thanks alot to come back and continue this FF.

come to update arnavji romance with his khushi and i m here blushing and smiling like idiot haahaha

your update is so catcgy because of intesnity but u end Arhi scene like this i just hope khushi is also able to arnav she also doesn't want to go but ya she also cares about her bauji. 

His teasing and her speech our khushi or sya our sanka devi is back in talktive mood or to show her laad governer his space

love her speech...arnav he's become so teasingful for his wife

what happen to anjali 

what name she listing and checking

when u give us next update 

That is so sweet of you! :) Thanks so much for your encouraging and motivating words! It means a lot to me that you feel so strongly about this FF!! Thank you!!

Super happy you liked the update, and I hope you'll enjoy the coming ones just as much! They'll probably answer some of your questions :P 

thanks again for reading and sharing your views :) 
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Honestly if I blush any harder I think my blood pressure will rise. Not to mention my ego inflating to the size of my room and suffocating me :P But thank you, thank you, thank you! If you were anywhere near me I'd scare the life out of you with a back-breaking hug :P 

Yes, I completely, thoroughly agree with you. Anji in particular, in my opinion, was just plain abused as a character both on the show and as a result on the IPK forums and fanfiction. She went through the same ordeal as her brother, maybe even more so on a level because the tragedy happened on her wedding day, the day she probably dreamed about and fantasised, scarring her. She's just as damaged as Arnav, just dealing with it differently. The sad thing is she never got that shot at redeeming herself that Arnav got - and this goes for so many other people, like Mami, Akash - though Payal comes to mind more prominently. Maybe that's why Anji and Payal are two of my favourite side-characters to explore :) 

I can understand what you mean, but I just have to say this - you are one of the very few, out of maybe three or four, writers that I've devoutly followed since picking up fanfiction here, and that's because there's a flair and a genuineness to whatever you write that' s very refreshing and addictive, kind of. Your characters are so well mapped I can relate to them instantly, language so lucid and clear it carries you away, and creativity that leaves me in awe every single time. I know that with the show ending and the plagiarism nonsense and the restrictions a personal blog imposes are all constraints but - you are a very, very talented writer who touches the depths of characters and makes them come alive like they're real, not just puppets doing what you want them to do. Please never give up on writing - it has more heart than the majority of what I've read on Arhi so far. 

The thing you said about Anjali...you are my soul sister! I have argued the same thing so many times with so many people! 

Anjali suffered just like Arnav did and maybe even more and the fact is that she dealt with it differently - probably in a way worse than Arnav who at least vent it out time to time. She kept it all bottled up and let it give rise to insecurities and beliefs etc making her by far more prone to breakdown than Arnav. Also she never got a chance to get out of it using her own strength of character or drawing strengths from others like Arnav did and hence blaming her for being insecure or chipkoo or weak is just stupid because she wasnt given an opportunity to ever properly explore the one within.

And about the last bit...*Blushes a deep red* 

Its people like you who make me rethink this decision of sorts again and again...so not my fault, people! Thank You so much for your kind words. Much humbled. :)

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Thank-you. I am so glad that you decided to continue writing. Robbers will be robbers. They lack ethic and are lazy bums. They are that part of the society that makes up scum. 

Thank you for this. This is the kind of advice and support that persuaded me to keep posting here, and I'm so grateful :) 

I loved this update. You have such an eloquent way of writing. I love that Arnav feels so insecure of his new found love, just as Kushi does. I am so glad that there is going to be some serious romance between the two. Whilst I love their bantering, I would love to see some real, deep and true love with emotions of depth being shared. (Not that this isn't real and deep, but you know what I mean.)

Aaah I'm so relieved you liked that! It would just seem so fickle of both Arnav and Khushi if after everything they had to struggle through they just proclaimed their love and took it for granted. The insecurity was one of those touching, beautifully vulnerable aspects of both these characters that I could emotionally connect with on the show, and I'm happy you approve of it here and enjoyed it! Thank you! 

And yes, I get what you mean - it's about time the serious romance started :P 

I just love this FF and I am so glad that you have decided to continue. (Have you considered a blog? I know a lot of IF writers have done so to combat the plagiarizing issue. Anyway, just a thought.)

I actually am currently working on a joint blog where my best friend and I will be posting our works together - problem is she's in another country and we never manage to coordinate time differences :s Though once we get it done, I'll be posting my works there as well. Thank you so much for your advice - your concern means a lot to me!

Waiting to see who phoned so late that's got Arnav in a tizzy. And how Kushi is doing alone at GH. I wished he had snuck in there! In fact, why didn't he go there, too?

Um, well Khushi's dad just got discharged from the hospital and Payal and Khushi were sent over for two days or so to look after him and keep him company, settle him down. Arnav and Akash on the other hand have work, Arnav has to deal with Di and the Shyam-business, and while he would have been welcomed at the Guptas, it'd be a bit inconvenient because everyone would be caught between pampering the son-in-law and looking after the patient, being a conservative family and all. Hope that answers your question :) 

The rest of your questions, though, will be answered in the coming chapters. Thanks once again for reading, and sharing your thoughts!

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

The thing you said about Anjali...you are my soul sister! I have argued the same thing so many times with so many people! 

Anjali suffered just like Arnav did and maybe even more and the fact is that she dealt with it differently - probably in a way worse than Arnav who at least vent it out time to time. She kept it all bottled up and let it give rise to insecurities and beliefs etc making her by far more prone to breakdown than Arnav. Also she never got a chance to get out of it using her own strength of character or drawing strengths from others like Arnav did and hence blaming her for being insecure or chipkoo or weak is just stupid because she wasnt given an opportunity to ever properly explore the one within.

It's like listening to myself talking. Those are e-x-a-c-t-l-y my thoughts. Anjali was never given a chance. Khushi managed to save Arnav from himself, but Anji in the show was left broken. That's why I kind of ended up launching a crusade to justify her. I remember early on I used to be really afraid of what might happen to her - Arnav believed the worst of everything and was more likely to see that things weren't as horrible as he preferred to see, to keep himself prepared. He could be taught what 'hope' was. But Anji was the opposite, believing the best in everything, willingly living a perfect but false reality which was bound to break down someday - and to go through the same thing twice over... And yet, she could have been so strong, given the chance. 

And about the last bit...*Blushes a deep red* 

Its people like you who make me rethink this decision of sorts again and again...so not my fault, people! Thank You so much for your kind words. Much humbled. :)

Don't say thank you - you deserve all the appreciation you get and more. I admit that my reasons for urging you to keep going are partly selfish - I just love reading your work that much :P ;) - but I kind of think writing is a part of who you are, and hopefully you'll be able to reconcile with that part when you feel you can :) 

Go to top