Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 9)

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
This is soo cute! :D loved it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

damonzlady Goldie
damonzlady
damonzlady

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
awesome update!loved it!Smile

-doe-eyes-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
congrats on new thread...
i dont understand how she forgive him so fast...

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Res ;) :D

She said IT and how! KKGSR is back and how!

And I am so out of words and how! LOL! :p

Sorry, if this comment makes no sense but YAY! That was so amazingly done, Nafisa! It started off emotional and heavy and then YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAY! KKGSR and WHAT THE! are back! :D

The whole paragraph about how she let her dreams go was some very powerful imagery and one could connect with it and it just broke my heart but by the end of the chapter, Shaitaan was replaced by Raajkumar and finally Khushi fully forgave him for the sake of him and for herself and no third party which is what I wanted! <3

And when she came up with all her Sanka Devi-ness, I was like O.o before bursting out laughing! Kya socha tha aur kya bola par jo bhi bola bahut achcha bola! :D

Beautiful Nafisa, beautiful! <3

PS - YAY! LOL

Aww shucks!!! I wish there was an emoticon that shows a person blushing beetroot red grinning like a Cheshire cat, coz that's probably what I resemble right now :P 

Gosh, I wish I could explain how I feel reading this comment- in fact, those might as well all be my reactions, esp the third one :P Coz in all honesty, I didn't know whether this chapter would work out- seeing as how complicated Arhi's lives and relationship are, I was worried about the pace and progression and well- everything :s But then I log on and the first comment I see is yours and well- I could give you huge bone crushing hug for the way you single-handedly laid my doubts to rest :p I'm so glad you liked the whole transition of emotions- and the return of the classic ASR and KKGSR- I guess after 41 chapters it was about time that happened :P And I'm really happy you recognised and liked the fact that Khushi forgave him for his sake and hers, rather than for anyone else...that, I suppose, is what the entire story has been leading up to, and I'm so, so, so glad you liked it!!

And lol, I was probably chuckling away myself when writing Khushi's bit at the end :p What can I say? Khushi will always be Khushi, and the Khushi we know and love is an expert at ruining romantic moments :P

Sigh, it seriously means more than I can say to read the appreciation of a writer like yourself, coz I really admire how thoroughly you understand and portray the characters and their conflicts. So, all I can say is, I am truly honoured. Thank you so much :) 

AngelTeen

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gayatri_y

Superb
I am falling in love with this arnav day by day..this is really brilliant update
Congrats on the new thread

Aw thank you! I'm really happy you liked the update :)
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushiarnav88

LOVED IT! Amazing work! As always! Star

Thank you so much :) That means a lot to me
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi05

Wow surprise update. This is because after you post yesterday that you will perhaps take time to update this ff i never imagined it to be updated today. But i just love these surprises so much.

Lol, I didn't expect to update this chapter so soon after my last post either...but well, it's been a long time coming :) Plus, I'm aspiring to be a more frequent updater :p And I'm glad you liked the surprise- I surprised myself by actually manage to finish it :p

Everytime i see your update i make a happy dance.

Awww!! That's so sweet of you!! Lol, in all honesty, I love reading your comments too- they are always guaranteed to bring a smile on my face :) Thanks so much for all your support :)

First of all congratulations for being in thread three. You deserve a huge round of applause for this.

*Blushing* thank you :) 

Now coming to the update o god! Khushi never confessed her love out now.
I sought of felt like this but after reading the part i realised that i am more than happy to see the real khushi kumari gupta singh raizada than i would have been after her confession.

That part was so funny and the way khushi stated her ploys can make anybody laugh out loud and i was happy to know that after a long time she made arnav be relaxed and smile at life with love and happiness.

Lol, Khushi's Bollywood-love-story mentality will lead her to confess her love sooner or later, I can assure you that- but I wanted to show something that's quintessentially Khushi, and I suppose ruining a perfectly intense romantic moment is typical of the KKGSR in the show :P I've tried to stick to the characters originally shown by the CVs, so I'm really, really happy you liked that bit :) And yeah, like you said, it is like Khushi to try lighten Arnav up when she sees he's upset- and what better way to do that than be her Sanka Devi-self? :P 

This update was a stree buster after yesterdays crap episode.

Sigh...I think that episode was one major reason I was so impatient to write this- as a sort of escape from the nightmare I can see brewing in the near future :s 

Amazing work. Thanks for the pm. Update the next part soon

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement! It means the world to me :) 

Edited by -doe-eyes- - 09 September 2012 at 5:40am
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy15

fantastic

superb

awesome update dear:)

I'm really happy you liked it :) Thank you :) 

Go to top