Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 89)

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
thanks...loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

ruby-red IF-Dazzler
ruby-red
ruby-red

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
brilliant update and beautifully written

-doe-eyes-

FLGirl Goldie
FLGirl
FLGirl

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
So glad to have you back on IF... I would have died a little if you discontinued this story.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this update. This FF is my all time favorite. It was not enough for me to read chapter 46. I missed the story so much, I read ALL the chapters now again and then I read this update. It was awesome to read like that.

I have a doubt. It must be from reading the last few chapters after 2am.. Did Kushi not wear the bangles that Arnav gifted to her for the outing? If she did, he did not notice? It is my sleep deprived mind talking.. sorry... When I wake up, I will go back and re-read the chapter where she gets ready to meet him for the surprise..the perhaps I will answer my own question

Please update soon. My favorite FF gets rare updates.. please please please update soon.

-doe-eyes-

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
It is finally here! 

A naughty Arnav flirting in public, I could swoon and die. And my poor dear Khushi, flustered and embarrassed and excited all at the same time.. 

But, he put her to ease, in his own unique way, turning on his charm on full throttle. Dear god, lovely! 

This whole chapter, all the action would have lasted what, 15-20 minutes? Yet, you managed to take us through every moment, allowing us to relish it to the fullest. Delicious! Lovely update, Nafisa :) 

-doe-eyes-

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
God woman, you have no idea what your writing does to me. It weave a complex maze, pulling the reader up to the very core and whilst I'm reading, mesmerised at this flirtatious, charming Arnav/ Khushi banter, I simply end up gawking at the screen for a good one minute thinking, did it just end!? Anyhow, the rant being over, its was beautiful, their exchange, you writing, gorgeous as ever! <3 

-doe-eyes-

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I am absolutely in love with the way this story is shaping up...You are a master story-teller, girl, take a bow.
I love your attention to the details that makes this story such a pleasure to read.
Loved the way Arnav and Khushi are moving forward in their relationship and their banter adds so much to this love-story.
And Anjali, isn't it nice to see her with a brain and also the fact that she is no longer afraid to use it and face the reality...

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soppy

Okay...so ive like seriously read you ff like a billion times by now!...i think i can actually quote it!
When i saw that youv posted chapter 56 i seriously couldnt believe it!
Love your work ...i dont know how else to say this i love love love this story!
Please pm me when you update!
And also please update cul-de-sac

Eeeps!!! I don't know what to say!! Omg, I'm literally overwhelmed - I can't think of any honour greater than being told that you enjoyed my work enough to reread again and again, and I am seriously humbled by your kind, sweet words :D Thank you so much!!!! 
I was literally grinning giddily reading your lovely comment - I am so glad you liked it!!! 

I've sent you a buddy request - it makes it easier to PM people about updates :)

And will try my best to make some time for Cul-de-sac too! Thank you so much for reading and commenting!!

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nooro

Fantabulous...Awwweessoommee... I loved this one to the core...So Laad Governor is back in action...hahaha...His teasing n her reactions were cute n adorable...So Now story will take pace with Anjali's story n U will also show some ArHi moments...dont u..?? I really felt soory for ur work being plagiarised...Hope so IF team will soon work on this issue...I was really disappointed with with this incident but today I accidently got to know that u have updated it...I love ur writing..n Appreciate ur decision of continuing this FF...

Hey!! Thrilled and glad that you liked this chapter - especially the Laad Governor's moment with his wife :P Yup, you guessed right - the story will now progress with what's happening with Anji as well as more Arhi moments, and I'm glad you approve! Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words - I'm hopeful IF will take action against plagiarists soon, and we, loyal readers and writers, will never have to face this kind of situation again. 

I'm very grateful for your support, and so happy you enjoy my work! I'll be sending you a buddy request, to PM you for coming updates, if you won't mind accepting? :) 

Go to top