Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 87)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGFan-2b-not2b

Hey you updated after a long time! Lovely to read it! Too short. Intrigued at the change /sudden clutch of activity for Anjali. What's cooking?

But for Arnav & Khushi, I felt nothing at all happened in this update. I normally enjoy the pace of the story ( not the pace of the updates lol) and so far I've always thought you pace the story well - Khushi couldn't have possibly forgiven Arnav in a trice. Arnav needed to work gently & slowly to undo all the harm he had done & win her back!

But for the first time I felt the part was too slow with v little happening with ArShi in the progression of their relationship. Of course I love the language & the way words flow - it makes reading your FF such a pleasure!

Hello :) Glad you enjoyed it, and are intrigued by Anji's actions...they'll become clearer as the story goes along :)

Um, I'm grateful to you for being forthcoming and honest about your opinion, and I do understand - I stated in the author's note that Arhi's scenes might appear pointless, so if I may, I'm going to try justifying why I did that :) 

Firstly, the previous chapter was emotionally charged and intense, and both Arnav and Khushi have accepted and reciprocated each others' feelings. This chapter acts as a kind of interlude to tone down the high emotional levels, and lets the lovers bask in the feelings they have finally managed to embrace. It shows a greater familiarity between them, a mutual closeness that wasn't there before. Also, it acts like a case of comparison - Arnav teases Khushi in much the same manner as he had done before Khushi had started to trust or forgive him, and it acts as a comparison point to show how far they've come since that day- when it was raining and Khushi had been quarreling with him in the car- driven by the depth of their feelings.

Another reason, and this may be a little bit more obvious in the next chapter, is that for all intents and purposes, Khushi and Arnav have only just been engaged 'properly'. Thus this moment of separation acts as the kind of gap between an engagement and a wedding during which lovers pine for each other, indulging in secretive romance when they're not supposed to. I've always found such situations thrilling, and Arhi I think deserve to feel what they might have had they been married conventionally :) 

The tone and mood will get serious again in the next chapter, and especially in contrast to the sudden suspense surrounding Anjali, I thought maybe a lighthearted contrast would balance out this stage of the story and the chapter itself :) Hope all this rambling makes sense - and I'm sorry if you thought this wasn't up to the mark :s

Thank you so much for reading and sharing your views!

Edited by -doe-eyes- - 13 April 2013 at 6:48am

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehasupnfan

OMG!!! Ok so I'd never thought I'd say this for this version of Arnav and Khushi..but they are ADORABLE here!!! And yes Arnav..please go ahead and kiss your wife! We readers here are rooting for you! :P :P 

I was gonna say that ArHi's romance was too short...you know how I thrive on ArHi romance..But the fact that you said that that wasn't the end of it is enough for me! :P 

I get the feeling that Anjali is a strong character...a woman who unlike on IPKKND can actually face the reality and doesn't need to be molly coddled all the time! So LOVE IT!!!!!! Thank you for the PM :) I'm so ecited to read what happens next!! :) 

And also, I'm really glad that you decided to continue posting on IF!! If this changes in the future please let me know...I hope you continue to write and posting the stories in a more secure setting! :) :) It would be an absolute shame to lose your work!!! 

Lol, I read the first part of your comment and started humming "Kiss The Girl" from The Little Mermaid :P Don't worry, he won't need much persuasion to get there Wink And am I glad you think they were adorable, coz that's just what I was trying to show them as!! There were times in the show that the two of them were just sooo cute I'd walk around with a permanent grin on my face :P 

Hehe, I wasn't very happy cutting off the Arhi scene where I did - but I had to make some progess on Anji's side as well. Though I'm glad you enjoyed what I did get done, and hope you'll enjoy what comes next just as much - if not more :P 

And if ever I shift off of IF, rest assured, you will definitely be among the first people I notify of it - I'm far too selfish to leave great, awesome, fantastic readers like you :P

Thanks so very, very much for your reading and sharing your wonderful feedback!
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LondonChick

That was amazing
I love your style of writing its beautiful.
Thanks so much for the PM
God bless
Jenna

Thanks so much!! I'm really grateful to you for sticking by this FF for so long, and for always being such a wonderful reader and supportive friend :) Thank you!
-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaskb

do update soon... waiting eagerly for the next one...

I'm working on it and will try my best! :) 

Originally posted by meem17

Wow..wht an updTe...
Thr flurry of emotions washing over them are mind boggling. ..

Loved the arshi banter...took me to those golden days

Thank you!!! It was the golden days I was thinking of when I wrote their bickering, so I'm very relieved to hear that it reminded you of them :) I'm immensely pleased you enjoyed the chapter, and thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!

Originally posted by IronButterfly

This was lovely. Wish you updated frequently.

Thank you so much! I'm happy you liked it. 

And I'm trying my best to be much more frequent now :) 
mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
superb update dear:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vann

Now that arnav and khushi have resolved their problems it is time to go to Anji!. Shortish update or was it that it since it marks a shift in story it seemed shortish. Left me hankering for more! Please please update cul-de-sac. I am stalking that one like crazy! 

And great to see that you are continuing. It would have been really sad to loose such a beautiful story Smile

Yello :) Yup, now the focus shifts slowly to Anji...I hope you'll like the transaction and praying I'll be able to write it all smoothly :) Lol, well I suppose the chapter is shorter compared to my usual massive ones, but it's like 10 pages of MS Word, and that's a lot :P But because it wasn't a maha-chapter, I'm already working on the next one to make up for the length so I hope you'll not mind :)

Thank you so much for reading and liking and commenting - your support means a lot to me and I'm grateful to you for it!

Trying to clear out some space to write Cul-de-sac too...I've got so much planned for that story; so much to do, so little time :s *sigh*

vann

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

This was a beautiful interlude to take stock of all they have been through - it was beautifully written and just perfect in my opinion. How far they have come! To the point where both  feel bereft at the thought of leaving each other after a short time. After all, it's all so new isn't it?

I think this Anjali is a lot more forthright and sure about what she wants to do about her marriage and I like that. I abhorred Anjali's spinelessness in the show towards the end...

So glad you're going to continue to write on IF and I'm really, really sorry about your work being plagarised! I wish these stupid thieves would realise what they're doing to talented writers when they steal others' work...

I can't tell you how relieved and reassured I felt after reading your comment! You've mentioned exactly what I was hoping to show in this chapter - an interlude to sort of absorb everything that's just happened, and grapple with these feelings they are yet to become used to. Thank you sooo very much - reading this, I can rest assured that I did not muck up the way I thought I did in the beginning :D 

And it looks like we are of one mind where Anji is concerned too - I was so irritated by her complete helplessness and endless tears later in the show. I imagined Anji to be the type who loves her family enough to stand up for them, and so I'm relieved and glad that you approve of her characterisation here :) 

Like I've said before, it's readers like you that have made my staying back on IF worth it. I am so very grateful to you for not only reading this but mentioning what you liked and why you liked it - it's this kind of appreciation that motivates a writer and I'm so happy you liked reading this!! THANK YOU!!! 

moomin4455

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy15

superb update dear:)

Thank you :) 

Go to top