Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 83)

aarrsshhii IF-Dazzler
aarrsshhii
aarrsshhii

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
hey , welcome baack!!!!! and thank u so much for deciding to keep writing here...thanku thaaank u...Smile
and as always the chapter was beautiful... i loved the light moments between them...totally brought a big grin on my face...and happy to know tht it will be continuing in the following chapter...Embarrassed
and yes looking forward to know what brght out this change in anjali...
hope to see u soon again...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

anonyasr Goldie
anonyasr
anonyasr

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
lovely chapter. So beautifully written.

-doe-eyes-

stories.1408 Goldie
stories.1408
stories.1408

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
welcome back...lovely update.waiting for more

-doe-eyes-

varshapan Senior Member
varshapan
varshapan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
YAYAY!!!

thank god, all of us could persuade you to write again.. no thief is worth giving up on your talent and your stories deserve to be told and read by millions.

and what a lovely playful chapter. and now i hope anjali is getting down to some business and the shrewd, calculative and winning streak of genetics that she shares with her brother comes to the fore... 

-doe-eyes-

preethi28 Goldie
preethi28
preethi28

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
res
Edited
My patient wait finally paid off! Smile
I reread the previous chapter for the sake of continuity and i can't help but reiterate what an amazing chapter it was! Smile
The reluctance to part from each other and the resultant restless energy between Arnav and Khushi was tangible .How cruel it is that just after confessing their love they have to stay away from each other.But in their journey together when has anything ever been normal or conventional.It is something to be expected when the woman in love confesses her love to her man by comparing him with jalebis! LOL Khushi's need to make sure he was coming in with her, stemmed from the anguish of having to part from Arnav was beautiful.On one hand she wanted, scratch that,longed to be with her husband after the monumental happening of their lives. Whereas on the other hand her love for her father makes it impossible for her to follow her heart's longing. So the conflict in her mind and the guilt and restlessness are only natural.
Arnav's thoughts which simply declared what Khushi was to him had my eyes misting.

"Because now, Khushi was no longer an outer entity - she was a part of him. She was carved into him.She was the passionate half of his heart, the impulsive half of his mind, the purer half off his soul."

These words keep sounding in my mind.*standing ovation *
Clap

"You are my wife ...I can kiss you wherever I want whenever I want to "

Words casually stated but by which he asserts his claim on her,and glaringly declares "MINE" .How can a woman's heart not race and thunder when she is on the receiving end of these words.
Day Dreaming
Reading Arnav teasing Khushi, I had this silly smile on my face even after I finished reading the chapter and I kept reading that part again and again.I loved it that much.Khushi's indignation and outraged words were too good.
Besharam kahike!
Very true.Par kya kare tedha hai par tera hai! LOL
His intention of diverting both him and her from the gloomy thoughts of seperation made my smile.How has love changed the great Arnav Singh raizada. From ruthless to considerate and thoughtful. Picture abhi baki hai.I am hoping that you finish both the updates that you are working on real soon.Am I greedy. Hell yes! Big smile
And I really hope the caller is Khushi.
PS : I am not ignoring the Anjali part in the update.I am too busy drooling over Arnav, Khushi and their nok-jhok and romance that I can't bring myself to write something serious in my comments   Smile

Edited by preethi28 - 13 April 2013 at 12:46am

-doe-eyes-

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hey you updated after a long time! Lovely to read it! Too short. Intrigued at the change /sudden clutch of activity for Anjali. What's cooking?

But for Arnav & Khushi, I felt nothing at all happened in this update. I normally enjoy the pace of the story ( not the pace of the updates lol) and so far I've always thought you pace the story well - Khushi couldn't have possibly forgiven Arnav in a trice. Arnav needed to work gently & slowly to undo all the harm he had done & win her back!

But for the first time I felt the part was too slow with v little happening with ArShi in the progression of their relationship. Of course I love the language & the way words flow - it makes reading your FF such a pleasure!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 12 April 2013 at 11:25pm

-doe-eyes-

Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Ok so I'd never thought I'd say this for this version of Arnav and Khushi..but they are ADORABLE here!!! And yes Arnav..please go ahead and kiss your wife! We readers here are rooting for you! :P :P 

I was gonna say that ArHi's romance was too short...you know how I thrive on ArHi romance..But the fact that you said that that wasn't the end of it is enough for me! :P 

I get the feeling that Anjali is a strong character...a woman who unlike on IPKKND can actually face the reality and doesn't need to be molly coddled all the time! So LOVE IT!!!!!! Thank you for the PM :) I'm so ecited to read what happens next!! :) 

And also, I'm really glad that you decided to continue posting on IF!! If this changes in the future please let me know...I hope you continue to write and posting the stories in a more secure setting! :) :) It would be an absolute shame to lose your work!!! 

Edited by Nehasupnfan - 13 April 2013 at 12:11am

-doe-eyes-

esk1990 Senior Member
esk1990
esk1990

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
do update soon... waiting eagerly for the next one...

-doe-eyes-

Go to top