Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 58)

arushi05 Goldie
arushi05
arushi05

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
sorry for commenting late.
fabulous update. so happy that khushi at last said i love you to arnav. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
oh man I feel for him.. I feel his need to hear her say it and her massive hestiation!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your writing. The detail, the thought, the emotions, the words! damn everything put together is unreal!
I love how they are coming together even stronger than anything else. I think I keep re-reading the update and always find something new!
thank you!!!

-doe-eyes-

anumadduri Senior Member
anumadduri
anumadduri

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Just read your FF in one go . Wow fantastic FF . Loved the way arnav is repenting and making up for all the things he had done to her . And loved the fact that khushi did not forgive him immediately . That is reality .  And arnav telling everything he ever did to khushi to shashi was a masterstroke . Wow well done . Last but not the least LOL when she compared him to a jalebi and the way she confessed her love in a fit of anger while defending her beloved jalebis Tongue . Awww :) . Now I feel they can face anything the world and fate throws at them .

-doe-eyes-

nermic Senior Member
nermic
nermic

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
AMAZING!!!!

-doe-eyes-

Sjlon Newbie
Sjlon
Sjlon

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Please please please continue. I started reading your stories yesterday and I have no words, your writing is beautiful. Now that IPKKND is finished we need our brilliant writers on this forum to get the rest of us through this depressing phase.

I

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-dmg123

StripePurple Senior Member
StripePurple
StripePurple

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hello. Yes, this comment comes awfully late, but then, so do your updates, right? Evil Smile

You know what I love the most about your writing? That it is so detailed that I can actually visualize the fabulous actors IPK had acting out these scenes. & all these missed opportunities make me sad st the way things turned out for the show. Yes well, I'm being senti, but a little leeway for it is deserved I suppose. Sigh.

Anyway, coming to the two parts of your update. Shashi has always been one of my favourite characters, terribly underused on the show, but wonderfully resurrected by you here. Such a good, empathetic person, the best one to handle the vulnerable Anjali right now. This is one of those precious few stories where I really, really love Anjali. I loved that line Shashi said about his having faith in her. Very intuitive on your part, because frankly, nobody else on earth feels that way about Anjali - not Khushi, and certainly not Arnav. This woman has always been mollycoddled by those who love her, and that has definitely stifled her as a person who can trust herself. Very beautiful scene in the Gupta House.Clap

Arnav is a jalebi!!!! Mushy, loopy? ROFL
Only Khushi can come up with this, when she's actually trying to say 'I love you'. & I think you've been absolutely spot-on with the confessions of both the characters. An anger-laced 'dammit' for Arnav,  and a spontaneous verbal diarrhoea starring jalebies for Khushi. Just perfect. I am looking forward to the rest of this conversation eagerly. Wink

I have always loved that your Arnav is massively guilt-ridden without being self-sacrificing. Suits the character to a T. & it's there in all of your writings. Yes I've read the all, and am now considering spamming (something I've never done before) in all your threads to get you to update faster. Consider yourself warned.Embarrassed

Gosh I really do write a lot. Oh well, I blame your writing skills for that.   

Edited by merit - 01 December 2012 at 9:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-dmg123

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Ok. So finally I read  this! 

so cute! 

I love how you shied Shashi"/ thinking. And how he thought of Anjali being like his daughter.  That was sweet. 

And poor Anjali! 

But jalebi and Arnav! 

LOL

Too much! LOL

Thank you for the PM. 

-doe-eyes-

vandana73 IF-Dazzler
vandana73
vandana73

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
hye still waiting for a update