Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 45)

swat.g IF-Dazzler
swat.g
swat.g

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
i love both the chapters.,,,i dunno y but ur words touch ones heart...loved the ring...n loved kkgsrs hesitation...expensive it is...n for asr it was lik a undoing of a wrong he did...ahhh love ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

swat.g IF-Dazzler
swat.g
swat.g

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
and the kiss awww heavenEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-doe-eyes-

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Is RESing allowed ?

Even if it isnt, I am !
Cause I am too stunned to speak, which isnt something new for you !

So ya, tonight Im gonna hopefully edit it !

Sorry, n Nafi, I simply love you ! I cant tell you how much, but I love you a lot, and I want you to know that !

to be edited tonight !

*EDITED*

OK !! Im extremely sorry !! I know I said tonight, but then I had these weird tests being srpung out on me from nowhere ! So I really am sorry Nafi !!

And Im telling you, just stop expecting me to write any comment here afterwards ! If you write so damn well, then how exactly am I supposed to get out of my reverie to write a comment !

And this update !
Gosh after so long ! Finally, the place where MDJND has been going for so long ! Its been so long that Ive been expecting the final concealing of their marriage from Khushi and Arnav's side, well mainly Khushi's accepting it fully, with her heart full of love for Arnav, inspite of all that he's done ! And you just did this the PERFECT way !

How am I ever gonna find words to describe this update ?
Cause, when I was reading this update , all I could do was smile ! Smile so wide, my jaw hurt for the next 2 days ! Cause I had to read and re-read this again ! This update ! Gosh ! I dont know if you believe me, but then it gave me almost as much of happiness I got when we finally got the Arnav adn Khushi marrying in the show !

OK ! Enough of all the out of the updates , coming to the update !! *hug, a Big tight hug * That's all I have for you woman, cause you've literally rendered me speechless !!

The way Arnav gets all harsh on him ! The way the anger mounts against himself , and every word he said, you could literally imagine Barun acting this out ! And you know why I love you so much ! Cause, the scenes you write, are so damn imaginable ! Its almost like the moment I start reading the update, the images start forming on my screen ! And each image, each emotion that you write, I actually feel them ! Im not over exagurating ! But you seriously put in the best imageries !

And Khushi ! When she finally fathoms what Arnav's doing ! You describe every bit of her expression, that a reader hardly needs to use their mind to imagine how it would be ! Cause the heart feels, and you and my brain, have some kind of automated relation I would say ! And when she finally gets it, the emotions that tumble out of her heart ! You wish, you could jump inside the story and somehow hug these two !

And the way she puts her heart bare out for Arnav !
WOW ! Nothing down, but dil ki baat ! And it touches your heart so well, you feel like crying, laughing and dancing with the exhubarant joy all at the same time ! And then the kiss !
O M G !! They finally kiss in MDJND ! You know, I went all mad !!

I went so mad, I dreamt a whole night and many more of MDJND !
And the kiss ! You couldnt have put it any more better, in a better way ! The best , best way to bring two lovers together ! Its almost like you can feel their souls becoming one out their ! ( Dont ask me how, I just feel it) !

And the perfect place to get Anjali in ! She shares the best bond with Khushi !
And the way you brought out Anjali decoding it herself ! That just makes you wanna go and hug this Anjali, cause she simply seems to have so much more brain then show one ! And you actually feel bad for her ! And I love the way you brought Shashi in ! Such a perfect timing to get Shashi !   I dont know why, but I feel, Shashi is gonna be Anjali's dad in all senses here after !!

Nafi, I simply love you !!

And thanks for bearing with the RES so long ! I know its bad manners, but still thnak you !

And remember, always I love youHug

Loads of Love
Shobhana

Edited by -Shobhu21- - 09 October 2012 at 6:53am

-doe-eyes-

Dhara_s IF-Dazzler
Dhara_s
Dhara_s

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Freaking amazinggg !! Soo beautifully written !!! loved the reason behind d pearl !!

-doe-eyes-

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
wow. I feel like every chatper keeps leaving me speechless. wow.
that was beautiful. The emotion, the words, the memories- every single aspect gelled together to make this complete picture of perfection.
After reading that I see it no other way. there is no other way that it could be so perfect.
I am slighly emotional after that. And I swear my heartbeat picked up.
I was hoping she would say I love you but no this moment would have been too much.

He steals my breath away in you writing.
THANK YOU!

-doe-eyes-

emistry IF-Dazzler
emistry
emistry

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
LOVED this chapter! Finally they have become true partners for life! They have shared.. and let go of their past finally!!

Lovely! also they Kissed!!! yayayaya

-doe-eyes-

arushi05 Goldie
arushi05
arushi05

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
simply awesome
i am so happy for their engagement and the way khushi accepted arnavBig smile

-doe-eyes-

amv63 Senior Member
amv63
amv63

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
This chapter more than lived up to our expectations, sweetie. It was a beautiful, sensitive portrayal of the deep love Khushi and Arnav share.

Khushi will in time move ahead and forget all the unhappiness and pain Arnav has given her, but I doubt if Arnav will ever completely forget it or forgive himself. There will be times when the guilt will override all other emotions, but the burden will be borne easier with Khushi by his side.

My heart breaks for Anjali. I do hope Shashi is able to offer some solace.

And yes, looking forward to Khushi's "hum bhi aapse I love you dammit".

Thanks for the PM.

-doe-eyes-

Go to top