Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 38)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Res

May take a while to edit though. :p

Wow. You are so frickin amazing at capturing all that I want to be captured! I always wanted Arnav to apologize and apologize good for being an ass to Khushi during his engagement time, specially for the necklace and lehenga instances because he broke her heart, insulted her so badly then and I have toyed with the idea of an OS on the same but never got round to writing it but I read this here and I am just stunned!

The way Arnav berated himself was much needed, a final blow to ASR whom he has won over with Khushi by his side. Sigh.

And the Arnav in him comes out victorious with the reason why he had that ring specially made and with pearl too. 

This was the moment when Arnav Singh Raizada was finally beaten by Arnav and his Khushi, *Applause*

All bitterness is out and now remains that sweet promise of love and I wonder how Khushi will tell him the same but it will be magical, I think, just like your writing has always been. :)

And about Anjali, I have a feeling Shashi will help her out like he helped out Khushi in making such an important decision of her life - to forgive Arnav and to move on with him or not.

I absolutely love how you have placed importance on Shashi's character because he has that dhairya which few do.  

Amazing job, Nafisa! :)

And I am really sorry for the late edit. 

Edited by AngelTeen - 12 October 2012 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-

StripePurple Senior Member
StripePurple
StripePurple

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Ok. First things first. Why, why, why isn't this the script for the show? Why? Damn. Also, this is one looong comment.

So, three cheers for Shashi and Anjali and the possibilities. Yay!!!Thumbs Up I am so glad you didn't take the tried and tested route of a new love interest for Anjali. This brother-sister duo need a father-figure so badly in their lives. & while Arnav has Khushi, who is in every sense Shashi's daughter and has inherited his wisdom, Anjali needs some of that generosity, unconditional love and unflinching support too. I am glad that you thought of this because Arnav is, at the end of the day, a younger brother, more like her son, who can love her and support her and fight for her, but ultimately lacks the ability to be that ultimate safe haven that only a father (the right kind, that is) can be for his daughter. I also love Anjali's decision to tell Khushi rather than Arnav. Though this might hurt her brother, it's a wise decision. Moreover, it has already established a kinship between Anjali and Khushi, which will help Shashi greatly in healing Anjali, and in the process make up for the time when he couldn't help Khushi, I feel. So kudos for that idea.

& now, Arnav and Khushi. All I can say is, this is love. Sachha waala pyaar. You have taken that perfect feeling we all dream of, and put it in words for us. It jumps out at you when you read this. Two individuals, as different as chalk and cheese, who have such a painful history of hurting and being hurt by each other, are now at this point where they have merged into each others' souls to such an extent that the pain of one is felt a hundred times more by the other. This is the kind of love that brings out the best in humans, isn't it? & that is what we are witnessing here. Arnav getting her a pearl ring to make up for that first meeting? Aww. & the entire pearl-ocean thing and its significance, which you explained so beautifully. I hadn't really understood it before, even though this thing keeps cropping up in discussions on the forum. It also makes me a little sad when I think how much potential this show has, and just fails to achieve. But anyway, as long as I have this FF for compensation, I really don't give a damn.LOL 

On the side, I am looking forward to reading about Sanka Devi saying 'I love you'. Arnav might just drop dead with happiness, poor boy. Embarrassed & I also dearly hope you have something really, really painful reserved for Shyam before he goes off to whatever hellhole he deserves. But you're a gentle soul, aren't you? Shows in your writing. So feel free to ignore my sadistic requests and please continue with the beautiful Rabba-vey waali writing.Smile

Edited by merit - 04 October 2012 at 4:04pm

-doe-eyes-

bhadraprasad IF-Dazzler
bhadraprasad
bhadraprasad

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Wow...that was outstanding...Thanks for the PM

-doe-eyes-

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I really enjoyed this chapter. How you managed to bring a close to the past. I have never thought of comparing khushi to the pearls, and how Arnav had broken her as he did with the pearls. I really loved the symbolism behind that. great update.

-doe-eyes-

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Wow that was bloody awesome! Both chapters were so beautifully written. You deserve a standing ovation for those two chapters. I had tears in my eyes whilst reading them. Each and every single word in those two chapters were written down to perfection. I had to read both chapters more than once because they were so beautifully written. These are by far the best two chapters I have read by you. Thank you for the PM. And thank you for two beautifully written chapters.

-doe-eyes-

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
What can I say?  your writing skills leave me speechless.  The mastery that you demonstrate specially when it comes to emotions is unparalleled.  Your attention to the tiniest details of peoples expression is incredible.

What I would love to see more of in this story is Shashi Gupta becoming a father figure to Anjali and Arnav.  I think they are need it more than he needs them.

-doe-eyes-

archa2810 IF-Rockerz
archa2810
archa2810

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
awww... that was so sweet!! Day Dreaming

-doe-eyes-

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--