Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF|Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #3 (Page 32)

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Removed - Please check page 31 for the whole update

Edited by -doe-eyes- - 03 October 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prasanthi

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
res
eagerly waitingBig smile
yayy im 1st again...lucky meBig smile
im really excited about this chapterBig smile
(sigh) this 1st part was so so beautifulDay Dreaming...been waiting for this moment since forever when i started reading this ff
in the previous part, i was so happy when kkg was back n again u started this part with herThumbs Up. it was thrilling, exciting and i can so imagine how wonderful this description (khushi running freely, joyfully) would have looked on the show..Star

as always everything u write and describe is absolutely brilliantStarClap

the hug reminded me when khushi ran to hug arnav during the kidnapping track. everything was the same, except then khushi was really emotional n here she is bursting with happinessBig smile.
i lovedd the hugEmbarrassed. so sweet n passionate. am glad u mentioned a 'real' hug, 1 that was desperately needed to emphasise their need and longing for each other which had been ignored and locked away for far too long.
am happy anjie made an appearance in this chapter. i lovedd this particular partStar
cant believe she actually wants to confide in khushi. its so touching. i love their bondEmbarrassed
i feel so sorry for her.Cry...she thinks shyam only wanted to kill her, i can only imagine what's gonna happen when she finds out he's been lusting khushi...!Dead

wow, what a way to end the chapter.
im glad he still remembers all the horrible things he has done. yes he has repented n even got her forgiveness but he doesnt take anything for granted and that is what makes arnav so lovableBig smileStar

overall it was such a beautiful, amazing, magical partDay Dreaming.
and again i will mention ur writing is sheer brillianceClapClapClap
its so easy to get lost in this magic that u createDay Dreaming

thanks for the pm
take care hun

Edited by Rozy77 - 04 October 2012 at 4:58pm

-doe-eyes-

Psychedelic Goldie
Psychedelic
Psychedelic

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Whew! After all that spamming! :P Res :)

*edit*
What the-? We get 3 parts!? Really? Sounds goood! :)

*edit no.2*

Part 1 - You can't help cliffhangers eh. Even when you are updating in 3 parts! Really Nafi?
Oh how I loved it. :) The shackles that restrained the free spirited girl finally disappearing into nothingness. She is no longer confined to a corridor and a single door. Helped along by the slight nudges and prodding by her Bauji's words and her Prince Charming's actions, she has finally taken flight! What a feeling! :) And Arnav taking her in in all her laughing glory. I can sooo imagine him leaning against the SUV, one hand in his pocket waiting for her to come collect what is hers. And the hug!! Awww! reminded me of the kidnapping ke baad wala hug! :) She comes running into him and he stumbles before balancing himself! When I read that she was hoisted off her feet I got a picture of her being hoisted on to the SUV.. Does that happen? I don't know ! :P I'm gonna wait for Part 2 now! :)

Oh and another thing I was thinking after that part. Khushi and Arnav both have invaded each others personal space from the very first time they have met na! :p But for the first time nothing was holding either of them back from enjoying this invasion of space! :D

*edit no. 3*

Yes!! I'm really smug right now for having guessed that he hoists her on to the vehicle! :p lol
You really should not have stopped there, but I'm holding you on to your word to update soon! :)

I loved Anjali here. They totally butchered the bond between Anjali and Khushi on the show. I loved reading her thoughts. I wondering if after confessing to Khushi, she will ask her to keep this from Arnav. And considering how A&K have just recently broken down the walls between them it might affect their relationship but then she spoke about tackling her Chotte along with Khushi's support and I felt proud of Anjali. At least she is being proactive. I wonder what awaits her at the Guptas'.

I think I melted a little when I read about Khushi's hesitation in letting Arnav go and wanting to go back into his arms. And poor poor Arnav, her slight hesitation is misconstrued and he puts himself through hell again. I got flashbacks of the Lavanya wala necklace and lehenga incidents in my head. I hope Khushi succeeds in reassuring him that he is her Prince Charming! :)

Exquisitely written chapter Nafi! :)

Edited by Psychedelic - 03 October 2012 at 12:51pm

-doe-eyes-

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Wonderful Update!Big smile

Really love the way you potray the emotions!

Khushi, free as a bird willingly running into his arms! Their first mutual hug!
Aww...

Like Anjali in this one!
She strong!

Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 04 October 2012 at 2:41am

-doe-eyes-

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Wow, wonderful update.  But I am a little confused.  Anjali is headed towards Laxmi Nagar to talk to Khushi but isn't she with Arnav?  I think i have to reread the entire story.

I have to say though that you have a very deft touch with emotions.  You really bring them to life.

Edited by segad - 03 October 2012 at 5:46pm

-doe-eyes-

disha7 Senior Member
disha7
disha7

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Wow!!!!! 3 parts!!!
off to read the first part Big smile

-doe-eyes-

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
awesome update..loved it...

-doe-eyes-

darkangel93 Goldie
darkangel93
darkangel93

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i was waiting for this update!!! loved it, as always!!!!! 

-doe-eyes-

Go to top